Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 1:28 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:50 am

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:30 am

Despite his effort to hold back, Yuto ended up letting out a long drawn moan into Selunelia's lips as his manhood began to spasm. Within no time, his underwear was drenched with his cum, and a wet spot began to appear on his pants. By the time the witch withdrew herself, she could see a mixture of embarrassment yet ecstatic look on his face. Her words did manage to snap him out from his little trance, though.

"W-wha... y-you..." the boy looked away, barely know knew to response at the moment. "I... uh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 am

“Aw, there’s no need to be shy Yuto.” Selunelia teased while patting his cheek, making him look up to her while she remained on top of him. “That’ll be the tamest thing I do to you while we’re having our fun.”

Selunelia would then move herself forward, now sitting on Yuto’s chest and stretching her legs forward to entrap him in a headscissors, putting a quick squeeze in to have him locked into the hold. “It’ll be much more interesting soon enough, so be ready to enjoy yourself.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 am

Selunelia's patting only made Yuto blushed deeper in embarrassment. A part of him wanted to just get out from this place, and yet at the same time her words also made him just a little curious as well. Before he could even figure out what's going on, however, the witch's legs were already on the sides of his head and began to squeeze him, causing Yuto to struggle while his arms trying to loosen the hold.

"N-no... s-stop..." he protested.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:04 am

“Well, I would. But that would be rather counter productive now, wouldn’t it?” Selunelia giggled, keeping the squeeze on Yuto tight while remaining on top of him, confident that after his recent climax that he wouldn’t have much strength to fight back. Not to mention his clear interest in what the Witch had in store for him.

After squeezing him for awhile, the busty witch would continue on with her plan, leaning back as she snapped her fingers. And with the aid of her magic, Yuto’s underwear and pants slowly vanished away, leaving his lower body bear in time for her to lean back enough for one of her delicate hands to wrap around his cock. “And besides, we’ve only just started.” She stated, slowly stroking his manhood up and down.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:14 am

"B-but... h-hey...! M-my clothes...!" Yuto was genuinely surprised as his outfit magically disappeared all of a sudden. "Aah...!" Although his attempt to protest only ended up with some moans as he felt her hands on his cock again, stroking it. "S-Staahpp... w-what do you... ngghh... w-want from me...?"

Despite his reluctance, though, his shaft rose up again in no time from her teasing. The part of his bloodline that gave him a better recovery apparently also affected that part of his, allowing him to be ready again relatively quick even after he just came a while ago. He tried to struggle against her, but for the time being, she's still having him under her control as his arousal disrupted his effort to say the least.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:23 am

“What do I want? Well I suppose that’s a fair question.” Selunelia would say, crossing one of her legs behind his head to prop it up more, applying a figure-4 headscissors instead that had his chin propped up just above her crotch, letting him stare up to her face past her large breasts.

“Simply put, I want your power. The ability to recover as quickly as you have would be quite the treat.” She informed, her hand moving up and down his length with stimulating friction, making sure he felt each stroke. “But of course the only way to take it from you would be to kill you, and I’m not nearly that cruel. So, a second option is available for me.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:28 am

"W-wha..." Yuto was left speechless for a bit as Selunelia revealed her intention.

He's having a difficulty to focus thanks to her stroking, not to mention the view of her that he's getting from his current position. Despite his predicament, Yuto had to admit that the witch probably was among the most stunning women he ever met in his life. Hearing what she said afterwards made him paused briefly and he blinked his eyes rather curiously.

"S-second option...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:23 am

“Yes, a second, very enjoyable option I’m sure you’ll come to love.” Selunelia stated, smiling down to his nervous expression while she slowly increased the speed of her stroking. “See, I can’t remove your power, but I have a certain talent that allows me to abuse the recovery you have.”

“Should I will it, any part of my body can drain the energy and magic from you to bolster my own reserves.” She informed, letting him feel what she meant as a pulse of intense stimulus went throug his body starting at her hand on his cock. The action caused her to glow for a second, and with it small particles of Yuto’s magic entered her through her breasts. “And since you recover so quickly, I can do this very frequently. And I know all the right ways to use it.” She teased, winking to him while stroking him on.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:51 am

Yuto gasped as Selunelia suddenly glowed, and at the same time he felt something inside him was being sucked away in that instant. The boy thought that he'd about to climax again as the witch was stroking him faster, but instead he saw his energy left his body and being absorbed into Selunelia's chest.

Since she only took a little to demonstrate her power, Yuto wasn't feeling too weakened by it. To say he's surprised, however, would be an understatement. It was his first time to experience such thing after all, and somehow it felt rather... pleasant...? It's just his mind playing tricks on him because Selunelia was also stroking him at the same time, right?

"T-that's... nnhh..." whatever he was about to say only ended up in moan as he could feel his arousal starting to boil again. Honestly, he didn't really know what to make out of this situation at the moment.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:49 am

"Just as I thought, little reaction to having a portion of your magic drained from you." Selunelia noted, seeing him for the most part the same as before the draining spell took place. That would bring a more entertained smile to her lips, looking down to him past her large breasts as she slowly increased the speed of her handjob.

"Preforming a drain following a climax is a rather tricky thing, I haven't preformed it correctly with just my hand yet due to the timing required." She playfully informed the boy, putting pressure on him as her hand worked his manhood over. "But we can save that fun for another hold. One even better than this one."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next