by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Lost Adventurer

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lost Adventurer - Page 9 Empty Re: The Lost Adventurer

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:16 am

"Fweeh..." Yuto wheezed and flopped to the floor as Selunelia let him go, his expression both groggy and silly. Right now he looked like he's gazing upon a goddess who's sitting on him.

Even his regeneration ability seemed to have a little trouble to keep up with the intensity of the draining. He panted heavily while writhing under the witch, his manhood, twitching inside her a few times as if it's trying to give every last drop to her pussy.

"H-haa... S-Selunelia-sama..." was the only response he could let out.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 am

"Are you done for now my precious little experiment?" Selunelia would ask, loving the way his body was still trying to give in to her, even though he has little strength left to even accomplish that. "Because if you feel you can go for a bit longer, I'm sure that Shisen would love to feel how plentiful your energy is." The busty witch promised, wondering if the boy would find a second wind to experience the sinful pleasure with a demoness or surrender to his growing exhaustion.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:39 am

"Uuhh... I..." Yuto blushed as he heard what Selunelia said.

His eyes wandered to Shisen, and somehow his body began to feel invigorated again after he remembered how good the demoness felt. His fatigue was largely still there, but it felt like he's recovering a little better than before. It's not like his lust was somewhat related to his recovery rate, right?

"Um... I... I think I'll manage..." he told the witch.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:05 am

"What a good boy~" Selunelia would say, gently patting his cheek as she stared down to him. "Shisen will certainly be grateful, boys as durable as you a a rare treat we like to enjoy. And she'll be well worth it, trust me." The busty witch would then remove herself from the boy, fixing her outfit as she freed his manhood from her intimate folds.

But the boy wouldn't be alone for long, evident as Shisen walked over to him and knelt down beside him to sit on his waist, noting how his body was already ready for yet another round. "Good, it saves us the time." She'd say, snapping her fingers and activating a spell that slowly ate away at her clothes, revealing her nude glory to the young adventurer as she aligned herself with his cock, unintentionally teasing him with her warmth as she pressed the tip of his erection against her pussy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:09 am

There's something about Selunelia's praise that made Yuto happy. He wanted to hear more of it, and he'd try to do his best to please these women for it. Seeing Shisen replaced Selunelia to sit on him, he gasped when he saw the demoness' clothes disappeared. Feeling her womanhood pressed against his erection drew another moan from him as he's now filled with a new wave of excitement just from looking at her glorious form.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:15 am

With the boy now ready, Shisen would waste no time in taking him as she plunged down, claiming his manhood before riding him similarly to how Selunelia did. However this time, the boy was laying back, able to watch as the demoness' hefty breasts bounced with each plunge down on his manhood, a faint red glow to her cheeks as she felt her own pleasure from the ride.

After awhile, the demoness would lean down and prompt herself up with her shoulders, her bosom hanging over his face as she continued to ride him, offering him to enjoy himself to the wonderful flesh of her breasts if he wanted.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:25 am

"Mmhh..." Yuto let out a sigh of pleasure as Shisen impaled herself on his cock.

Soon enough the boy was moaning shamelessly again with the demoness riding him. Seeing her large orbs bouncing up and down was adding to his arousal and he blushed as well from the sight. When Shisen leaned down and presented her tits in front of him, he grew more flustered, but only hesitated for a moment before leaning forward a bit so he could latch his lips around one of the bountiful orbs.

"Mmm..." Yuto moaned while sucking on Shisen's boob, which he quickly found to be oddly relaxing...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:29 am

The poor boy was now victim to the women’s whims, his world slowly being overtaken with pleasure to the point they had control over him with the aid of their bodies. And as Shisen continued to erotically eat away at his will, she made sure to also be draining his energy through her breast, using his suckling to work further in her favor.

Selunelia meanwhile watched in satisfaction, knowing they had scored a very impressive finding with the boy now in their captivity. Granted he’d likely grow too big for his shoes on occasion, but with how easy he can be reigned in through pleasure would surely make for entertaining sport later on. As for now, she expected no more resistance to come from the adventurer.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 pm

Even when Shisen was draining him through her breast, Yuto still willingly suck on it as he felt more pleasure flowing his way as well. He never imagined that giving up his energy could feel this good, honestly. Mumbling into Shisen's orb, the boy also began to thrust his cock more actively, speeding up his arousal towards another blissful end.

"Hnnngg... hhmmmffff...!"

Before long he began to spasm again, letting his cum and energy flowing freely into the demoness' body while his expression turning delighted and silly again. Without a doubt he's now accepting his fate to be toyed and drained by Selunelia and Shisen as they pleased, even finding some joy in his newfound role.

"Mmmmbb..." the boy moaned as he kept humping the woman on top of him until his orgasm subsided.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:45 pm

As the young adventurer climaxed once again, Shisen gladly accepted the energy that came from it, the boy feeling her body further drain him with each weakening thrust he gave to her. When his orgasm ended, the demoness sat upward while still being on top of him, pulling her breasts away from his face and closing her eyes as she adjusted to the new surplus of energy she had received from him.

"Well, that was certainly a fun spar if I'd say so myself Yuto." Selunelia would say, walking over until she was standing over his head, letting him look up to her as Shisen got off him, freeing his manhood from her pussy. "But it looks like you're out of energy, so..." She then leaned down, letting him see her breasts bounce from the movement before holding her hand in front of her mouth, puffing a pink powder into his face. "Have a nice nap~" She said, the powder slowly drawing away at his consciousness.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next