Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Valerie Blanchard

Go down

Valerie Blanchard Empty Valerie Blanchard

Post by SiennaAFW Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Name: Valerie Blanchard
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191 lbs
Nationality: French
Alignment: Heel
Aliases: "Killer Bunny", "Jacked Rabbit", "Lapine de la mort"
Entrance music: Sortilège - Amazone
Spoiler:

-=Wrestling Information=-

Endurance: 9
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Defense: 5
Technique: 6
Total: 36
Difficulty Rating: ★★★★★

Other Attributes:
Valerie is an accomplished shoot fighter and bodybuilder who has entered the independent wrestling scene, making quite a splash. She is a natural born fighter, blessed with both impressive physicality and charisma. In the ring, she takes to her role as a Heel rather naturally, taking cheap jabs at the crowd and reveling in their jeers. She is one of few words, but is great at delivering what she does. She is adept in establishing dominance in the ring with her intimidating and infuriating presence. She is sought after by many promotions due to her reputation. Despite how brutal her offense may be, she has never been involved in a major injury incident in her many years of independent wrestling, knowing her own limits and quickly assessing her opponent's.

Favored moves:
Heavy-handed strikes, brutal throws, and dominating submission holds
Various delayed overhead suplexes
Grounded Strikes
She also makes liberal use of the ring itself as a weapon, pushing the envelope of what will and won't get her disqualified

Signature moves:
Curb Stomp:
Bunny Buster (Double Underhook Hanging Facebuster):
Cottontail Crash (Flying Double Stomp):

Finisher:
Roundhouse Kick:

-=Biography/Other Information=-

Visual Appearance: Valerie is a very tall, very muscular woman with dark tanned skin. She has long platinum blonde hair and her ring attire generally consists of a form-fitting leotard, thigh-high boots and elbow-length gloves, though she often wears several variations of these three pieces, opting for shorter gloves or boots. She notably doesn't wear elbow pads or kneepads, giving her the look of a more "old school" worker, back before the days of such extra padding being common. Her signature apparel is her costume rabbit ears, which she removes before the beginning of a match.

Street Attire:
Out on the Town:
At Night:
Posing for the Shot:

Wrestling Attire:
Blue and White:
Blue and Black:
Red and White:

Past/History:
Having been born into a wealthy family, Valerie was provided with everything she ever needed in her childhood, never facing struggles or hardships. That all changed with the sudden death of her parents, losing them in a tragic car accident. After moving in with her less well-to-do relatives and attending public school, a tweenage Valerie quickly developed a mean streak and contempt for those around her, believing herself to be better than everyone else.

In truth, this was simply a means to harbor the grief she kept hidden away, and in private she was a much gentler soul, using much of her inheritance to raise rabbits, devoting much of her spare time to their care, while training her body and practicing kickboxing with every other waking moment she could spare. Utterly devoted to her passions and hot-blooded to a fault, Valerie is a woman of absolute dedication to her pursuits.

Personality:
As an adult, Valerie became enamored with the athleticism and grandeur of pro wrestling, and put her pride aside to begin training in a "lesser" indy fed for some time. It was here that she learned to crank her personality up to 11, become a caricature of the more mean-spirited facets of her person, devoting herself to her natural heelwork.

She tries to remain in-character at all times, though she is by no means unapproachable in private. Time has matured her, and her journeys from promotion to promotion have shown her nearly every corner of the world. She's still hot-tempered, and God help everyone in the general vicinity if you get her drunk, but Valerie Blanchard, the person, harbors a warmth that is a stark contrast to her wrestling persona.

She may be brutal in the ring, but she does still value the safety of herself and her opponent, even as she slams them around with seemingly reckless abandon. During her tour of the indies she developed a reputation as a reliable, rock-solid heel with no major incidents, even against greener opponents. Her win/loss record is of course stellar as a result of her training and dedication to the sport.

-=AFW Information=-

Record: 1W 0L 0D
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

-=OOC Information=-
The following pertains to my personal tastes and what I'd like to do with this character:
Like:
Dislike:
Strongly Dislike:

Last edited by SiennaAFW on Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 am; edited 16 times in total

Roster:
SiennaAFW
SiennaAFW

Back to top Go down

Valerie Blanchard Empty Re: Valerie Blanchard

Post by SiennaAFW Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:30 am

Major profile update for this character, now accepting bookings again!

Roster:
SiennaAFW
SiennaAFW

Back to top Go down