by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kira Vs Valerie

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kira Vs  Valerie Empty Kira Vs Valerie

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Tension Hentai Match
First to make the other orgasm wins

Today was Kira's first match back since he had been put in the hospital after his humilaitng defeat against Carmen. This match was going to be a hentai style match which was another area that Kira was not so sure he was very good at. Still it was worth giving it a shit now rather than leaving it and ending up being under developed in that area. He wouldn't usually mind being placed against a rookie however this time he was fighting someone who was very well expericed and established in the league. Kira spent most of his pre match time deciding what to wear. He was not the most toned or muscled of males. In fact he was more lanky than he was muscled.

In the end he had decided that he was going to wear a white tank top along with his black knee length wrestling shorts and his black knee high wrestling boots. Once he was ready he would walk out onto the ramp and start to make his way upto the ring.He knew that males in hentai matches in tension were usually the unpopular ones. Everyone here wanted to see a clear female victory. Well sadly tonight Kira was planning on not giving them one. He was fed up losing and always being defeated one way or the other. Tongiht he was going to win. He would climb up onto the ring and would do a few stretches while he waited for his oppoent to arrive for the evening. Kira was serious, there was no more mister nice guy. Kira needed a win.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Kira Vs  Valerie Empty Re: Kira Vs Valerie

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Kira Vs  Valerie 7912303554_7b217f908b_c.jpg

Valerie getting more and more requests on matches with her and shes very thankful for that, thanking her opponents to select her out of all other Tension girls, and also thanking them for picking out the match she adore of, a hentai match, up against Kira, would be truly worthy and fun too. She getting changed in the locker room wearing her pretty revealing two piece bikinis, black with gold trims that look really hard to hold onto her busts and look very stunning with that silver long hair too, the crimson eyes of the Romanian lusty woman is ready for some great sexy match. "Mmmmm here I come big boy~"

Once she stepping out on stage showing off her sexiness, she get tons of amazing cheers and camera flashing at her direction, she couldnt help but to blow some kisses at them all. "Ohhhh what a fantastic crowd we have here~" She slowly strutting toward to the ring while looking right at it, seeing him waiting for her and smiling at the young man. She takes her time to walk up the steel steps before slipping slowly between the ropes to get inside the ring, in her corner looking right at him as she doesnt except need to stretch out but does it anyway for the sex appeal, leaning back and stretching her arms as her chest sticking out quite a lot. "Hello~ Im sure you're looking forward to this match mmmm?~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Valerie was stunning...beautiful...goregeous, but now Kira needed to keep his cool and focus. He could not let himself get distracted quickly. He was here for a win. Here to make her cum and leave her there on the floor. Kira would shake his head to make sure he was focused and then spoke

"I am looking forward to it yes however i am going to win" He would walk to the centre of the ring and wait for the bell waiting for his time to strike. "Before i make you wet all over i first need to tire you out which means giving you a rough lesson in wrestling. So come over here and i will give you your education"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Valerie watches her opponent Kira as he spoke, she giggles before stepping toward to the center of the ring. "My arent you a big boy~ I have never lost to a man one on one before, will you be the first or another of my lovely victory?~ Guess we shall see right?~"

Once she met up with him at the center of the ring, the bell would ring and she would turn around, bending over to show her rear end at him, shaking that ass. "How would you do to me?~ Take it slow or get it rough?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Yet again Kira would nearly succumb to Valeries distraction. He would watch her shale her ass then grin "I don't know, most like rough and painful" He would almost leap at her, trying to get her face and chest first on the mat with her ontop.

If it worked Kira would swiftly try to get his arms under her armpits and try to apply a full nelson hold on her to start the long process of tiring her to get her ready foe a easy hentai win.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Valerie showing her ass at her opponent just for some fun tease, regardless being ready or not, its something she wanted to enjoy a little and yet, sounding like Kira is ready to pounce her at anytime and as soon the bell rings, he jumped onto her back and getting the busty vixen down flat on her front. "Ohhhh~"

She lightly moan from his fast reactions and soon felt her arms getting pulled slightly up and getting caught in his Full Nelson, lightly struggling in his hold. "Mmmmm rough I see, I like that~" Though, she did try to slide her knees under herself, hoping she could at least sit on her knees as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:05 am

Kira knew not to underestimate the power of someone like Valerie. Sure she was hot, wearing skimpy clothing and had a huge chest; that didn't mean she was not dangerous however. Attacking first might if given him the element of surprise, but Valerie was able to reveal her true strength by being able to get on her knees dispite the fact Kira was ontop of her.

After another 30 seconds if holding the nelson hold Kira would let go and roll off Valerie. He was not done with her however, he would slide a leg under her stomach and wrap his other leg over her to get her into a type of waist scissor hold. He would keep the new hold going, not making it too tight but making it tight enough that escape would be hard.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 am

Valerie slowly showing her inner strength to get herself up onto her knees while trapped in his sexy Full Nelson hold as well him on top of her. "Mmmmm horny man you are~" Though he seem to changed his mind and release her only to slip in another hold where he catches her from the side using his legs to body scissor her into another submission hold. "Ohhhhh a man using scissor hold hmmm?~ Keeping me interesting I see~"

But Valerie still feeling hot and bothered, wanted more out of him, she tries to turn her body to face his so that his crotch would be pressing up against her belly, the silver haired woman would lean into him to wrap her arms around his waist before trying to get her feet on the mat, hoping to lift him up off the mat and giving the sexy man into her sexy yet crushing Bear Hug, gently leaning back to help herself to squeeze him slowly while her breasts, that can be easily see even from the top back end seats in the crowd, her massive breasts showing some skin between her and him. "Mmmmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 am

Kira's eyes opened wide when he discovered the true strength of Valerie Damn this girl might be stronger than me. She might look cute but she seems to know what she is doing. I gotta be careful That care would be short-lived however as Valerie had gotten him into a bearhug. He would let out a scream on pain from the mount of pressure he was being put under, the fact that she had huge breasts didn't help as it meant there was more pressure applied to his body. While most men would dream of being crushed this much against a sexy girl like Valerie, Kira knew he had to get out of this somehow. He would try to keep his legs tightly locked around her waist, hoping to increase the pressure and force Valerie to abandon the bearhug to focus on escaping the waist scissors. However if it turned out that Valerie was not going to quit with the bear hug than Kira would have to admit defeat and let go of the waist scissors.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 am

Valerie did show her impressive strength behind those boobs as she gets herself to turn her direction while trapped in his body scissor, enough for her to reach around his waist and slowly lifting him up off the mat before crushing him between her arms and large breasts, hearing her screaming out in pain as he can only do now is squeezing her some more hoping to increase the pressure to hurt Valerie, but as he may not know that she love to get hurt even hurting others, increasing her pleasure, her desire to do more. "Mmmmmm keep it up, I like it like this~"

The battle between the bearhug and the body scissor to see who will be breaking up the hold first but soon that Valerie seemingly getting the upper hand and can feel his legs loosen up some, thats when Valerie can strike next. "Awwww dont give up yet~" She tries to lift him up and yank him into her to pull his body to her side so that she can swing him and dropping his back right onto the mat with her on top, type of Sideway Slam where she could pin him down to see what he'll do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next