Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chance for glory! Chelsea vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chance for glory! Chelsea vs GASTER - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance for glory! Chelsea vs GASTER

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:18 am

Chelsea was brought down to the floor though as she hit the mat she felt, and noticed that one of her arms didn’t really follow her all the way down instead the limb had been pulled away from her by the masked wrestler, and though she couldn’t see her face she knew evil intent was running amok there. Something GASTER made no effort to hide when she sat down and tried to twist her arm anyway she desired.

Ffuaah! Nnhhj!” Chelsea’s legs kicked and her other hand went to try and grab at GASTER or her hand and work to free herself from this position. Even looking to turn more on her side she could kick at GASTER and force her away.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chance for glory! Chelsea vs GASTER - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance for glory! Chelsea vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:22 am

GASTER continued to work over Chelsea's arm, torquing it painfully in ways it wasn't supposed to be bent:

"Mwahahaha! If you are this weak, the titles might already be in our gras-----AAGH!

As the Shadow Lord's attention drifted, her red-headed rival would find a perfect opprotunity for a counter, turning on her side, and nailing GASTER into her ribs!

Chelsea's hand slipped from her grasp from the vicious strike, as she slid away from the redhead, trying to rise onto her feet, rubbing her hurting side...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:46 am

The kick stopped GASTER in her tracks but Chelsea’s arm wasn’t exactly just fine now. Her hand went to her side and looked at the masked wrestler backing way from her to tend to her ribs where Chelsea assumed her wild kick hit her. Trying to rise up at the same time Chelsea looked down at her opponent and with her arm not feeling up to any particular task would try and run in and catch GASTER with something else.

Jumping and trying to hook her legs around her neck she would swing and try to bring her down to the mat with a hurricanrana to force her down again and keeping her from trying to go back on Chelsea’s arm like that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm

GASTER kept nursing her hurt ribs as she rose to her feet, unwillingly getting her attention away from Chelsea, even though she knew that not paying attention to the champion was a death sentence...

...one that would begin quite quickly, as the redhead hooked her legs around the Shadow Lord's head, before using her momentum to toss the Shadow Lord onto the canvas with a Hurricanrana!

"GUAAAAAAAGH!", GASTER screamed as she impacted the canvas back first, the advantage of the match firmly swinging into the tag champ's direction!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Having already proven there superiors when it came to the air in there last defense Chelsea wasn’t bothered by having to risk her neck like that again. Instead after knocking her down Chelsea watched the masked fool flop about on the mat while she started to get back up again. Closing in on the sister before pulling her up to her butt and grabbing her arms.

Your pretty flexible right?” Chelsea asked but before she could care for an answer she would pull back on her arms while pressing her feet down on GASTER. Stretching her arms to the limit and enjoying getting to basically force her legs into GASTER’s back at the same time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:23 am

With the momentum of the match fully on Chelsea's side, the redhead would sit the Shadow Lord up to further assert her dominance in this match, taunting GASTER as she grabbed a hold of her arms...

...and dug the sole of her foot into her back!

"AAAAGH! GAAAAGH! NOOOOO!", the masked chuuni cried out in pain, her already hurting back worked over even more as her foe mercilessly worked over her spine. She was far from ready to give up...but there was no question in anyone's mind that this would limit some of GASTER's arsenal, especially when it came to overpowering the champion, going forward into the match...

With the pain as unbearable as is, Clara needed to escape this hold...and she had an idea to do so. Planting the soles of her own feet onto the canvas, the Brit would try and power upwards to her feet, at least to get up into a crouch...

...and from there, she would try a half flip backwards, trying to hook her heels at Chelsea's shoulders to flip her forward onto her shoulders, and grabbing hold of her legs, rolling her up for a quick victory roll pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:54 am

Chelsea kept pulling on GASTER as much as she could forcing her down and Brie I gotta her in ways that the women wasn’t ready for in the slightest. And doing all of this was a simple agenda of breaking the masked wrestler completely. Chelsea didn’t enjoy it a whole deal but it was somewhat fun to bend an opponent in ways they were unprepared for. Especially since she thought she was in control. But then GASTER pulled something unexpected and pulled herself up enough to actually flip her to the ground!

Ngth! Huh? Fucking what?” Chelsea screamed in shock as she found herself on her back with the red suddenly going for a pin. Hitting a one count before Chelsea screamed and turned trying to let go of GASTER and break the pin up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:42 pm

"ONE! ...NO!"

The count from the victory roll would be immediately broken, Chelsea letting go off the Shadow Lord, and pushing her off, GASTER rolling away from her foe right as she tried to find her way back to her feet:

"You can't escape!", the masked chuuni would quip, rushing right at the redheaded champion as she tried to slip behind her, and wrap her arms around her waist, trying to lift her up and to slam her into the ground for a German Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:45 am

Chelsea broke the pin quick enough scrambling away from the ever vicious masked wrestler. Surprised at how quickly this match could have ended for her Chelsea was too focused on escaping to stop GASTER from getting in close and suddenly pulling her in, and tossing her up.

Aauhggh!” Chelsea screamed from the impact hitting the mat on her back from the German as GASTER decided to show everyone her own little power. Needless to say Chelsea was surprised and paid for her mistake with a poignant slam to the mats and rolling around a bit there as well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:45 pm

GASTER was managing to brign the fight to Chelsea. The usually timid, fearful lady in Clara was gone as the Shadow Lord single mindedly went for her goal in defeating one half of the tag team champions, to make sure she and her sister had a title match for her belt at Summer Splash.

Upon slamming Chelsea hard into the canvas, GASTER would rush towards her redheaded foe to try and grab hold of her legs, attempting to bend them backwards and sit on Chelsea's back to trap the champion in a Boston Crab!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next