Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar) Empty Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Warriors by Imagine Dragons played throughout the Friction arena as GASTER laughed her way onto the stage, followed closely behind by her "first general" - Alice. The duo saw mixed success as a tag team so far...but, they wanted to change that in a big way as the two relatively short women made their way to the ring, the Shadow Lord still wearing her attire from Avalanche, electing to keep the costume inspired by Jackal Tojo's as her main wrestling costume...while the Pale Rider entered the ring in her usual T-shirt and tights combo.

By the time she reached middle point of the ramp, GASTER's laugh stopped as the masked woman turned towards the people in the crowd to a bit of a mixed reaction towards the two...likely due to Alice's tactics in both Tension and Friction...as well as GASTER's still recent beating of Gallium Heart not going over well with a big part of Friction's audience.

GASTER would soon enter the ring, followed by Alice...but not before the Brit pointed her Kendo Stick at the members of the audience before rolling inside with her weapon in hand.

The Shadow Lord entered with the mic in her arms, as Alice stood next to the ropes, resting while her sister spoke:

"Mwahahahahahaha! Tonight! SAS's...my first general's...and mine, important quest, will reach it's climax! For you see, lowly beings living and seeing the proceedings of this dimension, we are on an important expedition for the crowns of the queens of specific kinds of wars of this dimension, titled: "Tag Team Wrestling"! And as a conquerer of all that I see...we must have the crown, and annihilate all that stand in our way of that!

"Tonight...TONIGHT! My first general and I are calling out a snowy wind that happens to have a rage of a fire! A Candy and a star burning itself out! The supposed best army of this corner of the multiverse!"

Just in case it wasn't fully clear to members of the audience, Alice would walk to her sister and snatch the mic out of her hands, before speaking:

"Blazing Blizzard! Chelsea Loski and Belinda Northman! If your tag belts mean jackshit, come on down here, and prove it!", Alice spoke, her supposed "ruler" shaking her head at her sister's fowl language...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar) Empty Re: Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar)

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 pm

We speaking Greek Now?!” Chelsea’s voice was heard before she was soon and shortly afterwards the redhead showed up holding a mic and her belt was in her hands. Chelsea looked at the two girls in the ring who had bothered to challenge them for a match while Chelsea remained unimpressed. “In case you haven’t noticed. We’re champion, we beat down girls like you all the time and I’m busy looking for worthy challengers to take on. I don’t have time to pick for challengers that are hardly worth the salt, especially when one of them speaks English yet still needs a translator.

Chelsea huffed seeing the two sisters, she was well aware of who they were but that didn’t mean they were any good as a tag team she couldn’t even think of any notable names they had beaten. “So if you excuse me. I’m going to be taking care of being a good champion..away from the two of you.” Chelsea said and she actually started to look like she was going to walk off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar) Empty Re: Shadows Through the Blazing Blizzard (for MD and Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Belinda joined her partner soon after, not having expected Chelsea to be so quick on the uptake and head out with microphone in hand, the blond was dressed in her usual attire she wore when tagging up with Chelsea now, the blue and white attire. She had her hood pulled over her head, belt around her waist and a microphone in hand as well, though for the moment it wasn't raised to her lips.

The Swede would shake her head a little as Chelsea so readily dismissed yet another challenger, a soft chuckle escaping her mouth. " You really want to turn down every challenger?" Belinda jokingly asked her partner, she would then step forward. " Now, In the case of Novae...they had at least beaten a tag team which me and Chels here had a history with. However.... you guys? I'm kinda on my partners side on this, I can't remember anyone notable you've defeated. So, you sure you're worthy a shot at the belts?" Belinda would ask the duo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:10 am

The redheaded "Blazing" half of the tag team champions - Chelsea Loski would appear from the backstage area to...deny the Shadow Lord and the Pale Rider their tag team challenge, not seeing the team as worthy opponents as she made further fun of GASTER. The Blizzard half of the team would soon walk out as well...and sadly, also be unsure of the two sisters' challenge for the titles.

This was, sadly, accurate, however. The team had a few wins, namely against Valkyries on Tension...and against Cicilia De'Reignhardt in a handicap match on Friction. Everything else, especially their other Friction tag matches, the sisters had lost.

Alice stood calm...but with a dissatisfied look on her face. She wanted to challenge for the belts...but both the blonde and the redhead had a point...

And, the older, masked sibling, would be flustered by the Blazing Blizzard's words...before managing to catch herself in time:

"Mmm...What was in the past is in locked and forgotten! All the setbacks we endured made us stronger! And if you need a trial for that before you are ready to put your crowns on the line, we can do so right now!", she would explain, more than ready for a non-title tag match...or even a singles tag match with either of the tag team champions...and shooting a look at Alice, the calm Brit smiled in her direction, agreeing with her words.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:42 am

Chelsea looked at Belinda when she asked her if she was really going to turn them down before she proceeded to prove she had s point by adding to it. Chelsea rolled her eyes and looked at the blonde, if she was going to agree with her points anyway why did she feel like it was ridiculous she turned it down? The sisters obviously didn’t come to just take no for an answer but Chelsea still wasn’t convinced, it was one thing to be determined it was another to have the merit behind that determination.

The past is the past? The past defines your salt. You know why me and Belinda got a tag team match? It’s because we were undefeated as a tag team. Still are btw! We were the only team truly worthy of a title shot..sure me and Belinda’s history with the champions helped but it ran further then that!” she boasted proud of there record and abilities, she started to walk down the ramp. “And were not about to just fight you in a tag match to prove it. A we’re champs and you have to earn that, and B if we lost we might as well just hand you the damn belts. You think that your hardships show your ability to proof your skill.” Chelsea rolled into the ring to face the two girls themselves. “And while I respect fortitude here’s my response in the simplest terms.” Chelsea looked at Alice. “N” then she looked at the masked GASTER “O.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:44 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit, her focus had been more that Chelsea seemed willing to turn down most candidates for the belt, but in this case they did just agree when it came to their current challengers. She would listen to Chelsea explain their situation, which was true...they had gone undefeated, they had faced and defeated a team clean that the Champions at the time should realistically have lost to.

She nodded her head to Chelsea's words and joined in with the redhead, as she rolled into the ring. Getting up to her feet and watching Chelsea basically act as the stern decision maker, she would fold her arms under her chest. " Sorry but Chels has a really good point here." Belinda said, " It's a no from me as well." The Swede said, " If we were just gonna give you a tag match to prove yourself in, it would be pointless. As if you won, then why don't you just take the belts? Problem there is, you haven't earned the shot for them." Belinda pointed out as she would shake her head a little.

" Maybe when you've climb the ladder a bit? Gotten yourself up to the level of real number one contenders." Belinda added as she would look over to Chelsea and then back towards the two sisters.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Being denied was already bad enough, but having Chelsea condescendingly deny them a title shot was much worse for the Shadow Lord, groaning in sadness at the "No" from the Blazing redhead, while Alice's face slowly turned to one of quiet anger.

Belinda, although kinder, also supported her partner's stance, telling the duo to have a few more wins before they challenge for the tag titles.

The denial from the champs was the worst possible scenario, Clara believed. Leaving now, accepting Blazing Blizzard's words would make them look even weaker than before they arrived, possibly to the point of them being humiliated to the point of never looking as credible challengers for the tag belts again...

...but neither was refusing the refusal, and leading the 2 teams into a brawl, with crowd very likely to side with the champs in this case...

So perhaps, the former option was be----

"Let's try something else then.", Alice would catch the mic from Clara's hand, having not said a word so far in the proceedings until now:

"If one member of our team is good enough to beat one member of your team...then that would mean the two of us could be good enough to beat you in a tag team match for the belts, right?"

"So how about it? Singles match from each of our team members. We win, we get a shot at the titles..."
, Alice would calmly ask the Blazing Blizzard...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 am

Chelsea thought there point was proven with there last words but it seemed these sisters were not going to leave them alone. Chelsea wanted to roll her eyes at the proceedings but still the girl Alice offered another proposal, singled matches to prove there own worth for a tag match. Chelsea watched Alice and then looked at Belinda to wonder how she was weighting that option. Both girls were dangerous in singles matches so it would still be a tight test of there skills, and she knew Belinda was someone who would be hard pressed to talk down a challenge like that.

Well that’s an offer I can at least consider.” waving Belinda back a bit she would pull the blonde in close to whisper in her ear. “How you feeling this? I have no problem taking one of them on it need be. I’m a champ not a coward? But I want to make sure that if there is an accepted offer on this we’re on the same page.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:49 am

Belinda would take a heavy breath as she got heard the challenge from the less eccentric sister. As she would would look on at her and then back over at Chelsea at about the same time her tag partner did the same. She was pretty confident in a single match and she knew how tough Chelsea was in one.

Shrugging her shoulders a bit as she would have Chelsea whisper in her ear and ask her ho she felt about this. The blond would wrap her arm around Chelsea's shoulders. " Well, you sound like you're ready to go now and I trust you. I'd say go for it." Belinda let out, a slight grin on her face as she whispered into the ear of her friend and tag partner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:53 am

Chelsea nodded before facing the two sisters who were putting themselves on the line. Chelsea didn’t feel like letting this drag on or making them out on some embarrassing show to impress them. This was a wrestling company so there was only one clear way to prove things in her mind.

Alright so. We accept your little offer. Beat me in a match and you can have your shot. I’ll even let you pick whichever one of you thinks has the best chance of getting the job done, so if you lose you know I wasn’t picking my spot.” Chelsea said laying down herself for this offered challenge.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next