by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 4 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 16, 2019 5:28 pm

Kyoko has taken more pictures by this point and wasn’t stopping. Intent to get her own little design out there and captured by the only model it was deigned for, Fallon didn’t seem to keen on speaking much while showing off as Kyoko enjoyed getting all of the best shots available and admiring it in the process. Fallon eventually sat up but her rear was caught on camera enough times by now Kyoko wasn’t upset by it. Instead actually putting the phone down after one more pic to talk to Fallon face to face in regards to her style.

I had several ideas in my head for attire when I was starting but I brushed them all away for the same reason. There all style no practicality. By comparisons the stuff I wear now catches the eye while still not hindering me in anyway. Just the way I like it.” Kyoko said before pointing at the clothes she’s wearing now. “It even shows in the other stuff I ask for. I wager that outfit is good enough you could actually use it for cheerleading or wrestling if your some wrestling cheerleader. Obviously it’s one big fan outfit but you look cute.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Fallon was happy to keep posing to satisfy Kyoko's shutterbug desires, but when it looked like her friend was ready to set the phone down and take a break, Fallon would let herself relax a bit, sinking into the couch and really laying her head back on her hands, smiling as Kyoko talked about her attire and how it had some common threads which ran through her whole wardrobe.

"That is pretty cool. So I guess even your thongs are probably all nice and bright purple, huh? To compliment your usual attire, just in case, right?" Fallon would tease, snickering a bit as she glanced down at the cheerleading outfit she herself was wearing, admiring the craftsmanship. "It is pretty darn nice. And I have always liked the cheerleader style. Though you coulda gone with, like, a miniskirt as opposed to the shorts," she mused, wiggling her rump around on the couch a bit.

"We'll need to get one for you, too, in my colors. Golds and oranges, maybe a sky blue accent. Have a big 'I <3 FALLON' across the boobs."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri May 17, 2019 8:27 pm

I don’t actually think I have thongs...” Kyoko admitted rubbing the back of her head. She never really had a need for anything other then the basic of undergarments. Sure she had nice looking bikinis but she generally didn’t try to get stripped down to her birthday suit. It was the main stuff she wanted advertised and seeing Fallon appreciate it made all the difference for her.

She said shorts were better at not having the designs I wanted on them ruined. So I went with that. Afterall if my name isn’t all over you in that thing like it deserves to be the what’s the point?” Though Fallon was soon turning the direction to clothes she should get eventually, Kyoko rolled her eyes. “And then I can play hide and seek so you can’t get any good shots of me in it until you punch me right? Also when did my boobs fall in love with you?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2019 9:32 pm

"Oh, c'mon, don't be all shy like that!" Fallon would insist. "If you really don't have thongs, then you're kind of not doing right by yourself, because, like, they're a lot easier to move around in than whatever you've got on under your usual attire. The big, baggy cotton ones." Fallon was pretty sure Kyoko was just being coy, of course, but if she actually didn't own any thongs...you know, like, wow.

"I guess the shorts do show the design better than a skirt would. I think, though, that when I get you your outfit, it'll be...just a pair of bloomers on the bottom. Shows off the most skin and shows the design well," Fallon would decide, really enjoying the thought of taking Kyoko's idea and one-upping her with something even more audacious and even more focused on Kyoko's adoration of Fallon. "I mean, hide and seek would be, like, kind of fun, I guess. Catching you and pinning you down is pretty neat. And I'm pretty sure your boobs fell in love with me at about the same time your belly did."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Im not going out in something baggy either...” Kyoko said rolling her eyes. “And why are you worrying about my undergarments anyway?” She didn’t really care, she just assumed her comments were Fallon being Fallon at this point. Which was to say her thoughts were erratic and she was certainly on the wild side of things that she was certain Kyoko would be caught up flying in the air with her if she wasn’t careful enough to keep her on the ground. Case and point she was back on the matter of her clothes and what she was going to make Kyoko wear.

Awfully confident of you to assume that your gonna get me to wear anything, afterall it’s not like I just asked and you out that on.” Kyoko said getting closer and poking Fallon’s chest. “Also my belly hasn’t fallen in love with anything. Too busy being in love with itself.” Though to add to this Kyoko decided that while she was sitting down she would mess with her friend a bit more by coming in closer and actually putting her abs in Fallons’s face. “But I’m sure you like em a lot. Afterall you think I’m no.1!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 18, 2019 8:23 am

"So what have you got on under there, then? Now you're just making me curious," Fallon would say, leaning forward as if she was going to try to get a peek beneath Kyoko's waistband at whatever she had on currently. "I'm just saying, thongs really are, like, better for all kinds of situations. I don't wear them when I'm just, y'know, hangin' out, but I do in the ring and for special occasions. You gotta show your butt love, too, not just the belly."

It might shock most people around the league to hear Fallon admit to taking care of other parts of her body besides her abs, but it really did happen. She was proud of every part of herself. Kyoko got a feel of Fallon's firm bust when she poked it, Fallon letting out a huff as she began to protest, only for Kyoko to shove her nice, toned abs into Fallon's face. "See, your belly's trying to make out with me. It's obviously in love."

Fallon couldn't help herself, of course. She leaned forward, giving Kyoko's abs a nice, long lick, down the left side, from top to bottom. And then, opening her mouth, she would give that cute tummy a gentle bite!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 20, 2019 12:02 am

Yeah cause I’m just gonna tell you what my undergarments are. There’s generally a reason people wear clothes over that you know. My butt gets plenty of love, All parts of me are important to what makes me the fighter I am.” Kyoko said as she neared Fallon. She was aware the women had a thing for butts as well, given how often she had tried to spank Kyoko since they knew each other, she also seemed to like her chest but Kyoko knew by now that was pretty typical of people she deals with. Though unlike most people she also knew that Fallon loved her abs not the other way around and made sure she got a close hand look of the part of her she adored so much.

Please I just knew you wouldn’t stop staring at them until you got your chance so I’m making it easy on you since I’m feeling generous.” Kyoko shook her abs in Fallon’s face before feeling her actually licking her stomach softly at first and then nibbling a piece for the sake of it. “You do know that your liable to break a tooth doing that right?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Fallon chuckled at Kyoko's reluctance to talk about her underwear, especially since Fallon wasn't even really asking to see it. "You were willing to tell me what it wasn't—not a thong and not granny panties. So then should I just keep guessing until I get it right?" she would ask, before she would tug down on the cheerleader shorts she was wearing, just a little, to show Kyoko a little glimpse of tight white cotton with an indeterminate pattern on it. "My ultimate guess would be it's probably pretty close to this, right? Like I said, I don't always wear thongs. Not when I'm just hanging out."

They dropped that part of the conversation, or at least put it aside for the time being, when Kyoko decided to slide right into Fallon's lap and press those warm abs against the Californian's face. Fallon was pretty familiar with Kyoko's belly by now, after two pretty epic contests with her, but this was a little bit different from the norm, and she was going to enjoy it, as she bit down on those abs and nibbled a little bit, feeling a tiny bit of fat creating those smooth lines, covering up quite a bit of springy, firm muscle, layer after layer that Fallon could feel with her teeth even when she just dug them in lightly.

"Mmn...naw, they're so soft...it's like cotton candy...tastes like it, too..." she would reply, as she would close her lips on part of that belly again and then suck in a bit, creating a vacuum seal which could leave a little hickey on Kyoko's skin!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Fallon letting her shorts down a bit in an effort to show off what she was wearing was quickly brought to an end by Kyoko’s next mostly because she couldn’t care less about it when there were more pressing matters going on. More importantly there were more fun things to be doing and Kyoko processed to start messing with Fallon for more action on her abs as Fallon continued to play with it.

Cotton candy becomes a bunch of soft crystals when you suck on it. As you can see my abs are more then a bit different then that.” Kyoko said her hands holding Fallon close by reaction and wanting to see what else she would do, as she was very much enjoying what she was getting now. “Good to see my No. 1 fan...so happy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 21, 2019 12:41 am

"More than a bit different?" Fallon asked, letting her lips pop free of Kyoko's abs to break that vacuum suction, leaving a slight reddish spot where she had been sucking. "I can already feel your abs dissolving, missy. Don't try to hide the fact that you just want to melt right now..."

Kyoko wanted to characterize it as Fallon worshiping her or something, wanted to make it out to be Fallon as her fan, but the Californian knew that Kyoko was having the time of her life right now, with her idol, the fighter she modeled her own career after, giving Kyoko all of this personal attention. Not to say that Fallon wasn't a fan of Kyoko, too! She was. But they both knew who was a bigger fan of whom.

Fallon was having fun, though. She brought her hands up and squeezed Kyoko's sides, opening her mouth again and biting, just a little tiny bit harder, right over the other girl's navel, pressing her teeth in just hard enough to leave some light red marks while not coming close to breaking the skin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next