Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 3 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Well of course there was a sense of fear. If you were the one in the maze and things were chasing you you’d be afraid too. You think PAC-Man isn’t scared out his wits?” Kyoko continued to push the narrative as Fallon tried to turn it down. Not because she particularly cared but a 3-D maze with something chasing you felt too much like it to not at least bring up a bit more. Though she was quickly focused on getting Fallon dressed and the women asked where she wanted it to happen.

You can change anywhere, bathroom is to the right over there. If you try to change in front of me I’ll just close my eyes. Don’t want to ruin the surprise of seeing you in the full get up before your ready.” She said laying back some more on the couch while Fallon inspected the clothes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2019 5:34 am

Kyoko's points about Pac-Man were fair, but it still didn't quite track with what Fallon's dream had been like. Fallon would just smile and let that topic of conversation rest, though, as she stood and took a look at the outfit Kyoko wanted her to wear. When they had made the bet, Fallon imagined she would be wearing it in the ring, the next time the two of them fought in front of a crowd. Somehow, being forced to wear it for Kyoko's eyes only made it more embarrassing than if a million people were watching her strut around like the self-styled Belly Queen's own personal cheerleader.

Fallon looked up from the outfit to Kyoko and smirked. "I guess that makes a weird, Kyoko kind of sense. So okay. I'll be right back." With that, Fallon would spin around and move over to the bathroom, taking the right as Kyoko indicated and then closing the door behind her with a foot. She wasn't going to force Kyoko to wait too long—but she would take her sweet time making sure it all fit, letting the other belly-focused girl stew in her anticipation for a while, waiting to see what Fallon would look like!

Finally, though, Fallon would step out and walk over to Kyoko, hands on her hips. The "Belly Queen's No. 1 Fan!" on her chest was stretched snugly over Fallon's ample chest, and, when she did a little spin, she would let Kyoko check out the "Kyoko No. 1" on the butt of her booty shorts, bending over and twerking a little bit to let her friend see it in motion.

"Heh...go ahead and stare!" Fallon teased.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Kyoko watched Fallon fall back, going to get dressed as Kyoko relaxed on her couch wondering when Fallon would get out and show off. Cause she knew that while she was likely embarrassed by this she would still show off regardless, waiting for Fallon as at least a few minutes passed Kyoko wondered if she had made the outfit too small and that was an issue. Though that quickly stopped being an issue when Fallon came out in the outfit looking downright stunning, and Kyoko’s answering she’s made no secret of that with her observing her like she was a stunning prize. Not helped by Fallon showing off every aspect of it to her. Needless to say it looked better in real life then it did in her fantasy.

Well it is pretty nice and I was always going to stare given I made you wear it.” Kyoko said timing her head to keep looking over her cheerleader of a sense. The way her body complimented the attire hoped as well and Kyoko felt ecstatic as she suddenly pulled her phone up. “And now for the fun part. I’m not much of a photographer br I’d take a true fool to mess up these shots.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2019 4:48 am

"You stare at me anyway. Don't think I don't notice!" Fallon teased as she wiggled her rear end for Kyoko to peruse, keeping that up until the other girl pulled out her phone to take pictures with. Fallon was far from camera shy, but she wasn't so keen on letting Kyoko have these for free. Before any pictures could be snapped, Fallon would move forward, sliding up into Kyoko's lap, straddling her, pushing her belly right up against the lens of the camera on Kyoko's phone, filling up the whole screen with just her toned abs!

"Yeah, you want a few pics of these? That's fine, that's fine! Take as many as you want!" Fallon would say, putting her hands in her hair, ruffling it and tossing it like a model, switching her facial expressions like flashbulbs were going off everywhere as the paparazzi lavished her with attention. If Kyoko tried to lean back, Fallon would just lean closer, her boobs practically in her rival's face in order to keep the camera on just her abs and make Kyoko really work if she wanted pics of the costume! "Anything for my fans!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 09, 2019 4:23 pm

I stare because every time your around me it’s like your trying to show off. So I oblige you to see what the big deal is.” Kyoko said pulling her phone out to see what good shots she could get. Though as she raised the phone in the camera position she was attacked by Fallon. Well less attacked and more sat on with her laying on her legs and basically shoving the camera down on her abs. Which brought her chest on Kyoko’ face as the Belly Queen looked bewildered and trying to shove Fallon off. Accidents taking one shot when her finger slipped over the camera.

Hey! Ar-emgh! Get off what are you..If I wanted pics of your belly I wouldn’t need you in that to get them.” Kyoko has turned her head to the side which still gave her a face full of boob but she could at least talk. She wasn’t sure why Fallon was being such a poor sport but she was going to get those pictures. Kyoko would throw a punch to the side of Fallon’s abs, then hoping that surprise her she would wrap her arms around her tightly, in a bear hug style to squeeze and turn around so that she was on the couch and this would allow Kyoko to back off with her camera phone.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Fallon loved just how flustered Kyoko got when she climbed up onto her lap and posed with her abs shoved right against the camera lens like that. The Japanese girl clearly was desperate to get some pics of Fallon in this outfit, obviously knowing that her abs would not likely be able to win again against Fallon's (at least, not very often) to provide her another dress-up opportunity like this one.

"I mean, I know that a big part of the purpose of the pics is, like, for you to just be able to stare at my belly as much as you want," Fallon would point out, wiggling her middle around in front of the camera as her boobs would brush up against Kyoko's cheek as a result. "C'mon, you know you wanna just...oof!"

The punch didn't really hurt, but it did surprise Fallon enough that Kyoko could grab her and roll her over in that hug, Fallon huffing as she found herself underneath her friend now. As Kyoko backed off, Fallon couldn't help but get a retaliatory kick in, trying to lightly smack her sole into Kyoko's abs as she lined up the shot. "Geez, c'mon, don't ruin the fun," Fallon would grumble, but she couldn't help but smirk after that, laying down across the whole couch, striking an alluring French-girl pose with one leg bent, and her arm propping up her head as she batted her eyes at Kyoko.

"How's this?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 am

The punch caused the opening she needed to shift there weight and get Fallon onto the couch so she could get away, Fallon offered a spiteful kick in return but Kyoko could deal with that, especially since she now had the distance she wanted to actually start getting her pics. “Again if I wanted pics of your belly those aren’t hard to get. I could record literally any instance of you living in the world.” Kyoko fires back before she set upon capturing her first few pics of Fallon. “And I’m pretty sure this didn’t ruin the fun.” Kyoko added.

Fallon started to actually lose figuring that fighting her on the matter more was going to be an extended trouble and instead putting on a rather lovely pose. Kyoko raised the camera up and went to take a few shots capturing three pics of Fallon as she was but not putting the camera down for another 5 seconds as she admired the outfit and Fallon before she lowered the camera. “Much better, and befitting the clothes your wearing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 am

Fallon definitely wouldn't appreciate Kyoko's inner monologue calling her "spiteful" and a "poor sport" when all she was doing was having a bit of cheeky fun with her friend, but she knew that Kyoko wasn't exactly as quick to take to a friendship as she was. The black-haired girl was more reserved, a little more cautious—not mean, but not the same sort of bubbly, happy-go-lucky that Fallon was.

Fallon snickered as Kyoko pointed out that Fallon didn't exactly cover her belly very often. "Heh heh, that's actually a good point. I think I only cover up when it's, like, actively snowing," the Californian would ponder. "And not even, like, every time it's snowing."

Kyoko seemed to like the pose, taking several pictures on her phone, Fallon smiling, winking, sticking out her tongue, all just to vary up each picture a little bit. "I guess you'd like any pose as long as I'm in this, huh?" she asked, rolling her eyes a bit as she turned around and wiggled her butt a bit at Kyoko, offering her a brief opportunity to get a shot from the rear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 16, 2019 6:07 am

As Fallon admitted to the fact that her abs were pretty much out 24/7 barring the occasional snow day, and even then Kyoko remembers a certain match in the snow with the dream when they definitely weren’t covered but decided not to comment on it now instead just letting her chance to take pics of Fallon’s continue while she had it, Fallon was a very sporadic person. She couldn’t be sure when she would try something else, and made sure to get her moment while she had it. Fallon then turned to shame her rear at her and suddenly her phone went off. Kyoko looked at it as it flashed Fallon clearly showing it had taken a pic even though Kyoko hadn’t meant it too. Then she noticed her finger slipped on it triggering the pic and giving her an eternal image of Fallon showing off her covered rear.

Well of course, it’s hard to make something like that look bad especially for me. And it’s probably just as hard for you to look bad in anything that lets your body run free. So a ‘bad’ pic is almost blasphemous.” Kyoko said bluntly. “To further highlight that anything I’d suggest clothing wise would be a stunner, Afterall You never see anyone say I look plain in the ring with my attire.” Kyoko smirked. Raiding the phone again. “Shame I couldn’t fin pulled Pom-Poms
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2019 6:21 am

Kyoko definitely had a good memory when it came to literally anything Fallon had done. Showed how big a fan Kyoko was, of course, which always made Fallon feel good, especially when she pointed it out and Kyoko, embarrassed, would vigorously deny it. But the Cali girl figured she could let Kyoko off the hook tonight.

She chuckled as Kyoko snapped a pick of her ass, Fallon wiggling it and the silly "Kyoko No. 1" printed across it for the Japanese girl's viewing pleasure. She only stayed in that position for a few seconds, though, before she turned over again, now sitting comfortably on the couch, crossing one leg over the other and putting her hands behind her head, resting her skull back on them as she gave Kyoko a smile. "Yeah, I do look pretty bangin' in anything. Or nothing," Fallon would muse. "Your attire's pretty good, too. Simple, not plain. I might have, like, a few notes, but nothing major!" she teased.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next