Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! Empty Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 am

[size=85:e1stw11f]Parental Advisory:
Warning. Those who are reading should know that this faitful encounter is rated VVSSD, for Very Vile, Strong, Sexy, and Deadly.

New York, Cambria Heights, Farmers 227th street, Apartment 3F
Daytime, 2:41 PM

The slender form of a woman is seen curled up beneath white bedsheets. Though the room's blinds were closed, sunlight still peered into her bedroom. It wasn't the sun that bothered her, though. Rather, it was from the heavy bassed music that came from outside the building...
It was loud, abnoxious, and whatever word you could think of to describe it. However, it could never pierce an arrow through the sweet dream cloud that hovered over the woman's pretty little head.

"Mmmm.....yes....y-yes..."

The woman tossed and turned in her bed.

"Uuuhhh....yes....yes!"

The gentle moans only grew into a loud, shrill scream as time passed.

"YES! I love you, Chocolate Pudding!"

Whatever dream this woman was having, it was safe to say that it had something to do with food....yeah.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! Empty Re: Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 am

The elevator doors opened with a ding, and from the inside a young looking Asian man stepped out. In his hand was a small bouquet of flowers. He was dressed in business casual, obviously coming from a day job of some kind. He absent-mindedly reached into his pocket and fingered something, pulling it out to read off an address.

"3F" he said. He took a few steps in the hall, looking around until he found the right door. He moved over to knock on it, but then hesitated.

"Ok, remember what you're going to say," he thought, "It'll be fine, she's a nice girl! Calm down." I reach into my pocket again, pulling out a bit of cologne, and quickly spray it onto my shirt.

"Here goes nothing," I say, knocking three times rapidly on the door.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 am

Just as the woman's eyes tore open, her dream bubble had popped, instantly throwing her back into reality. After the 3rd knock, she sits up in her bed, letting the white sheets fall from her soft, supple shoulders, revealing a laced, purple bra.

"Im a' comin'...Hold your horses.....please...."

The woman rolls out of bed, yawns, scratches her thigh and drags herself over to her front door. She was still groggy from sleep, so common manners in greeting someone hadn't kicked in just as yet.

"Who the hell is that?"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 am

I hear some movement behind the door, waiting patiently for you to arrive. When you ask who I am though, I get a little put off. Still, I quickly regain my composure, taking a deep breath, and respond.

"It's me," I say, "Zxn. You remember a few nights back, we were at the same club? You gave me your address back then, and I thought I'd visit you." I stand in front f the door, waiting for you to come and answer, sweating a little in my shirtsleeves and khaki's due to nervousness.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:47 am

Ah, that voice! How could anyone forget something so distinctive, with such a manly pur...and that slight whistling noise...wait what?

"Crap! My Kettle is on!"

The woman quickly runs into her kitchen to turn it off, then runs back to her door.

"Zxn? That you? Ooooh, wow, how could I ever forget!?"

The door opens, revealing you the woman who turned out to be....none other than I, Iffy!

"Soooo...."

I lean against the edge of the door and wear my best smile for you, even though my kinked hair gave away that I had just woken up. I trail a finger over the lock handle of my door, taking good notice that you weren't looking quite like yourself, today.

"You ok? Don't look so good...."

I should say the same for myself, since I completely forgot that I still wasn't wearing any clothes.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 am

The door suddenly opened, and I am greeted with the sight of your lovely body, dressed only in enticing purple lingerie. The sight makes me blush quite a bit, since I was not expecting something like this. I furiously will my manhood down so as to not embarrass myself. "Oh, um, hi there Iffy," I say, "I'm fine, just a little surprised." I quickly regain my composure as best as I could.

"Here, these are for you," I say, handing you the bouquet of flowers. I try to keep my eyes away from your body as much as possible, especially your breasts and that enticing lingerie. I don't want to seem like a lecher, after all!

"May I come in?" I ask.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 am

A bright, toothy smile appeared over my face. My eyes sparkled intensily to the sight of how your bouquet of flowers magically appeared infront of me. From that moment, the little girl in me was released in a cute, loud squeel.

"Oooooh! Those are for meeee!?"

Most women would turn thier heads away at such acts of generosity from men. I, however, was a different type of girl. I didn't hesitate to take the flowers from you. I brought the flowers to my face and inhaled deeply. My chest rised as my lungs filled itself with the fresh, flowery fragrance.

"Come in! Come in! Don't just stand there!"

I grab your hand and would attempt to drag you inside my room with an inviting smile. My soft, white carpet looked expensive, having been made from the fur of a rare animal. The ceiling fan above you spun at a steady speed, while towards your left, my Dell XPS M1330 laptop on my desk was still on, with the main page of the AFWRPG on the monitor.

After you step in, I quickly close the door and secure all 35 locks on it, wearing a suspicious grin on my face.

"So, you're guy from that party, aren't you? I knew I recognized your voice...."

If you were too busy looking around my house, you would't notice how quickly I fixed my bra cups and did up my hair.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 am

Your reaction to the flowers brings a smile onto my face, and some good distraction away from your breasts and your sexy body. I allow myself to get dragged inside, standing in your living room while you bustled away to do something. I remember to take off my shoes, of course, not wanting to soil your carpet, standing in my dark blue woolen socks.

"Huh? Yeah, we met a few nights ago," I say, looking around the apartment. I do notice out of the corner of my eyes you doing up your hair and fixing your bra though, but I make no comment.

"Say, did you just wake up?" I ask, "Since, well, you're dressed this way and all..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:02 am

"Me? Just woke up?"

I repeat your question back at you, too embarressed to answer. I let out a nervous laugh and completely disregard your concern.

"Thirsty? I can whip up some killer tea..."

I give you a nod and gesture towards the direction of my kitchen. Whether you were too nervous to answer, or you were truly not thirst, I'd simply walk into the kitchen regardless, wiggling my behind with every step I made.

"Follow me!"

I look over my shoulder and wink.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 am

I decide to just let the point drop, heading into the kitchen right after you, trying to keep my eyes off of your beautiful behind so as not to seem like a pervert. I enter the kitchen right after you, led on by your charms.

"I'd love some tea," I say, leaning against to counter to look cool. I decide that trying to avoid the impossible is impossible, and I begin to admire your body, trying to imitate the cool guys in movies.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next