Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 8 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:31 pm

A frustrated groan of disapproval and unwillingness escaped the lips of Gina through her snickering and giggling when she heard the conditions under which Athena would be willing to stop tickling her. It was a lose-lose situation for her. either she lost her grip on the other girl or she would be overwhelmed by her through tickling over time.

To avoid later fate, she would instead try to slide deeper on the body of Athena and bury one of the legs of the librarian under her body so that she could at least plant some kisses and caresses on the belly of the other girl and let her hands wander to the boobs of her opponent to grope them!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match - Page 8 Empty Re: Pssh, quiet please! Library bed wrestling match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:04 pm

Athena wondered what her opponent would choice between her options as she continued to tickle the tennis brat as she felt Gina's grip on her body loosing up.However it was only for a few seconds as she would feel the other wrestler slide against her as one of her own legs was trapped beneath her opponent's body as she yelled ''hey did you ahhhhhhhhh stop that'' as she felt Gina kiss and caress her belly.This feeling caused her to giggle as she would soon be gasping when the tennis brat hands found their way to her breasts as she was groped as she would stop her tickling for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Nobody could tell her that she had been breaking the rules or even had broken the agreement they had made a little bit before. The arms of the librarian were free, and nobody could deny that in the slightest. She had thought a little bit faster and now, for the x-th time as it seemed to her, she had the advantage with the moan Athena was giving her.

"You will like this. As much as...I do..."
She hushed, carefully kneading the breasts of the other girl while she would kiss her way even deeper on the belly of Athena until her belly button would be in reach and her own belly bottom would be on the height of the knee of the Greek.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Athena had bin giggling like crazy until the moment came when her opponent had stopped tickling her so she could grasp her breasts.As from then on she would begin to moan as she would hear the brat telling her that she would like it as much as she was. Now the brunette did not think this was possible , but she could be proven wrong as she tried to grasp onto Gina's wrists as she attempted to pull her hands off her breasts as she moaned ''I ahhhhh seriously doubt that''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Gina was looking pretty sour when her hands were pried from the breasts of her opponent. Not because she thought that Athena would free herself from being pleasured by the probing and exploring tongue of the former tennis queen. So despite her hands being now in the high air and far away from those firm and perfectly rounded breasts, her fingers were formed into claws that wanted to reattach themselves on the flesh they had felt mere seconds before.

To make up for her loss, she would try to reach the jackpot and go even deeper until she had reached the womanhood of Athena and close her lips around the clit of her opponent to suck it with fervor.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Athena had manage to pry her opponent's hands off her breasts as she would look at the tennis brat.Still she was certain she was not going to be able to keep fighting defensive for much longer.Since as long as she was beneath Gina she was going to be an easy target as she noticed the other wrestler's hand was being formed into claws. Claws that wanted to sink their nails into her flesh once more which was something that she would want to avoid no matter what.

Still while she struggled to keep that from happening , Gina would go for another target.An target that the Greek woman was unable to defend from her opponent attack as she gasped out when she felt Gina's tongue inside her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

The sweet smell and taste of success. Gina had tasted it before on multiple occasions. Most had been on the tennis court or somewhere in the surroundings of a tennis court, too long had this been her living and hunting ground to be otherwise.

A casual observer might say that she already had Athena in the bag, but this was not the case at all! Make her cum was one thing, but in her current position she could not hold her mouth shut while she did so. So she would look up for a spit second with a feisty smile before giving a kiss on one of the inner tights of her opponent before sticking her tongue right between the lower lips of the other girl to start eating her out.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:32 pm

Now the Greek woman did not know where the brat had learned to lick pussies , but she had to admit Gina had talent. Now to the question if she wished she did not have to experience that talent first hand was another.As the brunette would attempt to shove the other wrestler's head away from her sex as she pressed her hands on top of it as she cried out ''get away from me Gina'' in an attempt to make her stop. Still if that were to fail she did have another idea , but it came at an great risk as she would attempt to squeeze her opponent's head between her legs to weaken the other wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 01, 2019 5:59 pm

"Agh!"
Caught up at the wrists and compressed right between the powerful legs of her rival, Gina seemed to be in a really precarious position, and her body also showed the signs of it when she struggled involuntarily in the double grasp of the librarian. Her head took on a even deeper shade of red, and her fingers spread for a moment when she was caught again while hard daggers who were cloaked as glares flew into the face of Athena.

She was now caught by all possible angles and had only one chance left, make the Greek cum before the life was pressed out of her! So her tongue would pierce and lick, circle and probe as good as she could and for as long as she could.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Athena was attempting to push her opponent's head away or more importantly her tongue as the tennis brat knew her way around a woman's clit. Still it was not to the result she wanted as each time she had Gina pushed back an inch she would gasp , and lose her strength and concentration due to the pleasure allowing her to get right back. So that left her with option two as she wrapped her legs around her opponent's head , and squeezed as this only made the other wrestler lick her faster as she gasped out in pleasure as she cried out ''stop eating me out or else I won't I can't promise you that I won't hurt you by accident''ín an last attempt to scare Gina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next