Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Catelyn would move up to her feet after scrambling away from her opponent, shaking her head a bit as she turned to face her, seeing Elizabeth still down on her butt, seated. Catelyn would take the advantage that she saw, trying to rush in towards Elizabeth Brooks and try and throw a kick aimed square for her chest.

Trying to knock the busty raven haired woman down onto her back and leave her dazed so she could begin planning for something bigger and more painful to come the way of the slightly bigger woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:50 pm

To Elizabeth's chagrin, Catelyn foot slipped between her raised arms and slammed into her chest like a hammer. As the air was expelled from her lungs the Iron Belle fell flat on her back. She wheezed and huffed like a heavy smoker, her buxom chest quickly rising and falling with each rasly breath. For the moment she was stunned and completely vulnerable.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Quick thinking allowed Catelyn a chance at a comeback as a swift kick to the chest of Elizabeth took the Iron Belle down a peg, and left her breathless. The redhead would quickly try and and move up towards her feet and sought to move after Elizabeth.

She'd seek to grab a hold at the legs of Elizabeth and with it aim to pull those limbs in under her armpits. Should that work, Catelyn would try and start spinning around! Aiming to get some momentum going as she tried to go round and around like a merry-go-round. Seeking to get some good momentum as she tried to go for a giant swing and send Elizabeth flying through the air.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Elizabeth protested loudly but could not stop the Catelyn from doing what she wanted. With ease, the Irish powerhouse began spinning her hefty opponent as if taking her on the world's fastest carousel. Once she had reached her top speed Catelyn let the Iron Belle go flying.

Elizabeth flew right outside the ring, slamming onto the padded floor with a loud *SMACK*. The spinning combined with a hard landing made her quite woozy. She could not just wait it out either, the ref had already started his count. "One!..."

Elizabeth began her disordered crawl to the ring. Vision blurry and body aching she made slow progress. 
"Two!... Three!... Four!..." 
Once at the apron she grabbed on and began dragging herself up, one inch at a time. At first, she struggled, her feet dangling and scraping against the floor.
"Five!... Six!... Seven!..."
Yet with a sudden burst of determination and grit, she tugged herself up and roles into the ring. The wily vet looked over at her buxom opponent with a grin. "Bet you didn't think I'd come back!? Ha!" Despite her high spirits, the Iron Belle was winded and highly vulnerable.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Catelyn felt rather dizzy when she sent Elizabeth flying with that Giant Swing! She wobbled a bit on her feet as she shook her head and tried to clear away the dizziness that she had just experienced. When she turned her head to see Elizabeth grab at the apron and start to rise up, Catelyn noticed that she had kinda thrown Elizabeth out of the ring.

That hadn't been the intention....and she felt kinda bad about it, but at least Elizabeth managed to climb up and tug herself back into the ring. Catelyn would smile a bit and nod her head, " Nah, figured you'd be back." Catelyn let out as she would decide to move right after Elizabeth, trying to get in and grab a hold of the raven haired woman. She would try and guide Elizabeth up towards her feet. Trying to pull the head of Elizabeth in under her right armpit and then aimed to hook Elizabeth's leg with her other hand.

Catelyn would then try nad lift Elizabeth up into the air and swing her backwards, trying to nail the busty Iron Belle with a quick Fisherman's suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Elizabeth growled under her breath at Catelyn's catty remark. She didn't have much time to be upset though. Catelyn fell upon her like an apex predator, immediately transitioning into a new move.

Before the veteran could even plan her next steps the Irish Lass tucked her raven head under her bronze armpit and deadlifted the girl over her shoulders in an amazing display of strength. The thick beauty came crashing down, her body jiggling from the impact.

Winded and reeling from the pain Elizabeth could only writhe on the mat as Catelyn prepared for her next move.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 am

Nailing the busty raven haired woman with that Fisherman's suplex which was enough to shake the ring a bit, the redhead would nod her head as she decided to rise up towards her feet once more. Turning around as she would look on at that curvy figure of the lovely raven haired woman.

" Now then, how about another slam?" Catelyn said as she was feeling pretty good right now. Reaching down to grab at Elizabeth's short black hair and try to guide the woman up towards her feet. She'd try and lift Elizabeth up onto her shoulders before she'd try and throw herself backwards and looking to slam Elizabeth down with a Samoan drop!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Elizabeth could only groan in protest as Catelyn taunted her by telegraphing her next move. Lean and powerful the Irish lass easily scooped up the plump veteran into a fireman's carry. 

The raven haired beauty would wriggle about helplessly for a few moments before being brutally dropped onto the hard mat, her head and back taking the brunt of the damage. 

Elizabeth laid in the center of the wring, splay legged and stunned. The only sign of life seemed to be her rising and falling chest.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:27 am

" Woah..." Catelyn let out as she had just driven the powerful raven haired opponent of hers straight into the canvas with that samoan drop. Pushing up to a seated position and then turning around to look over her foe.

Deciding to try her hands at a pin attempt, Cat would try and lower herself down and press her body against Elizabeth's, looking to hook the nearest leg up to secure the pin a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Cateyn pressed her chest to Elizabeth's glistening breasts and lifted her Limp leg. Those in the front row noticed how the veterans crimson eyes had rolled back into her skull and they knew she was done. Others chose to notice how Catrlyn had partially exposed the plump girls vulva when she lifted her leg.

The ref instantly slid into place and counted

ONE!... 
TWO!...
THREE!...
FOUR!...
FIVE!...

Only after it was too late did Elizabeth's eyes roll back into her place. "Ahh... Shit... I lost didn't I?"

It turned out that while the vet had seen alot in her life she was still just a novice when it came to wrestling. A fisherman suplex followed up with a Samoan drop was more than enough to put her down for the count.
WrestleMind
WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next