Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal

Go down

Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal Empty Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 am

Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal GWfPTCu

Real Name: Elizabeth Brookes. Age: 28 Eyes: Red. Hair: Black. 
Height: 5'10" Weight: 166 lbs Sexual Preference: Women.
Alignment: Neutral Good. Nationality: American
★★★★★★★★

Wrestling Information
Strategy: Overwhelm her opponents with her power before she becomes exhausted.
Style: Merciless Powerhouse
Strengths

• Elizabeth uses her power and military combat experience to incapacitate her opponents in a merciless manner.

Weaknesses

• Elizabeth is not strong aerobically. If she fails to deal with her opponent quickly she will become fatigued and easy to knock out.

Physical Stats
Endurance
██████████ (Elizabeth has the strength of will and body to withstand almost any sort of beating.)
Strength
██████████  (Elizabeth won every weightlifting competition during her time in the navy.)
Speed
██████████(Elizabeth is a bit heavy set and often skipped leg say.)
Stamina
██████████ (Elizabeth made the unwise decision to avoid aerobics altogether. If she doesn't end the match quickly shell becomes winded and vulnerable.)
Intelligence
██████████ (Elizabeth is not quite cunning and not quite dumb)
Physical Stats:

Wrestling Stats
Strikes
██████████ (Elizabeths strikes may be intelligent but they carry a boatload of power.)
Submissions
██████████ (Elizabeth has little experience with submissions, but she does know how to squeeze hard!)
Powerhouse:
██████████  (Elizabeth can lift, toss, and slam her opponents until she uses up her limited stores of energy.)
Aerial
██████████ (Elizabeth is too big and clumsy to do proper aerial moves)
Counters
██████████ (Elizabeth was trained in tactical combat during her time in the navy.)
Wrestling Stats:

★★★★★★★★

Finishing Moveset
Throws
Atom Bomb
In this variation of a powerbomb, Elizabeth falls to a seated position as she slams the opponent down. Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4 / Ver.5

Burning Hammer
This move is executed from an Argentine backbreaker rack position. Elizabeth then falls sideways, driving the opponent's head to the mat. Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4

HMS Tiger Bomb
Instead of just falling down onto her own but, Elizabeth jumps up and uses her momentum to drive the opponent down onto the top of their head. Ver.2

The Saratoga Slammer
Elizabeth places the opponent in a front face lock and hooks one of the opponent's legs with her free arm. Elizabeth then lifts the opponent upside down or on to her shoulders, and then sits down, driving the opponent between her legs, head, and shoulder first. Ver.2 / Ver.4 / Ver.5 / Ver.6

Fat Man Driver
Instead of grabbing the waist of the opponent, Elizabeth puts their arms underneath the opponent's arms and grabs their legs by the knees. Elizabeth then stands up, lifting the opponent until they are upside down, and either drops or jumps to a sitting position with the opponent's head between Her thighs. Ver.2 / Ver.3 /

Air Raid CrashThis move begins with Elizabeth facing her opponent. From there, Elizabeth will pick up the opponent and place them over her shoulder so that the opponent's head is dangling over her back by the waist of the wrestler. She then holds the opponent in place by holding her leg with one arm and applies a headlock to the opponent with her other arm. The opponent is now bent into a circle. Elizabeth then drops to a seated position, driving the head and upper back of the opponent into the ground. Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4 / Ver.5

Sovereign's Suplex
Elizabeth stands behind the opponent, grabs them around their waist, lifts them up, and falls backward while bridging his back and legs, slamming the opponent down to the mat shoulder and upper back first.

Strikes
The Scalpel 
A strong and targeted punch to the face.

Cyclone Lariat
Elizabeth spins to build momentum before slamming her forearm into her opponents chest.

Submissions
The Bends
Elizabeth stretches her opponent over her shoulders and bends them like a bamboo rod. Ver.2 / Ver.3

Preferred Weapons

• Chains

Appearance
A day at the beach!:
I... I liked those clothes!:
I can't believe I'm doing this again...:
Trying out some wrestling gear!:
Yo- You. You're not supposed to be in this locker room!:
Unitard:
Abs:
Dress Shirt:
Hearts:
Working Out:
Tanned:

★★★★★★★★

Personality
Elizabeth is proud, disciplined, and not cruel by nature. This does not mean she will ever hold back against her opponent unless they are an insignificant threat. 

Defeat her fairly and she will hold no grudge. Cheat against her and she will wait patiently to exact proportionate revenge in her next match.

Elizabeth didn't get into wrestling for sexual conquest. Yet she won't take offense nor hate sexual advances. In her eyes, these are just tactics to throw her off her game, and part of the challenge.

History
Elizabeth served in the US Navy with distinction for most of her young life. She was ambitious and successful in all endeavors. When navy weightlifting competitions came around she always won first in the female category. When any man or woman, regardless of their rank, offender her they were quickly taught the error of their ways. She slowly climbed the naval ranks with the determination to become a chief petty officer. Then she strayed.

While stationed in Nice, France a few years ago Elizabeth met and began dating women known today as the "Femme Fatale" Emma Dubois. She carried on with her balanced life of love and service until about a year ago. For reasons unknown to biographers Elizabeth split from Emma and resigned from her position as an officer.

Having few career options after an ungraceful exit from the military Elizabeth accepted the first job offer she got. That job offer happened to be from an agent interested in Elizabeth's military past. Elizabeth was happy to have a job and wrestling seemed like an interesting outlet for her ambition and strength.

-Fun Facts-

• She doesn't like skimpy wrestling outfits. Shell only wear them if forced to by the stipulation.
  • She doesn't enjoy beating up people smaller and weaker than her.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:25 am; edited 13 times in total
WrestleMind
WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal Empty Re: Elizabeth Brooks: The Iron Gal

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 am

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down