Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match Empty Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Five Count Pin Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Conditions: Victory can only be obtained via a five count pin
Attire: Bikini

Spoiler:

It was time to step back onto that Tension stage and get back into the squared circle, though to her surprise it looked as if she was going to face a female opponent this time around, in Elizabeth Brooks. She would shake her head a little as she stood at the Gorilla Position, she didn't know much about the woman, having seen not much but her bio, that was about it. Though that was what made this match so exciting, with how many big names there were in AFW and a plethora of information about them...it was fun going up against an unknown opponent and test their mettle and yours.

Adjusting the shoulder straps on her bikini top, she would bounce on the balls of her heels for a few seconds, stretching out her shoulders and neck in the Gorilla Position. Soon enough her theme started to play out of the speakers and with it the redhead would step out onto the stage, and she got a decent amount of cheers in that regard, a lot was probably because of her drop dead gorgeous physique.

Catelyn smiled as she walked down to the squared circle and would climb in, getting up to a full stand as she would walk around the ring, waving towards the crowd as she would do her best to greet the face, smiling as she went to her corner and would settle in. It was time to wait for her opponent and from what she head heard...she was supposed to be quite the knock out herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by WrestleMind Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:58 am

Elizabeth Brooks:

Employees of the arena skirted around Elizabeth as she paced nervously around backstage with a bathrobe clinging tightly to her hulking body. Her face grew progressively rosier as she felt a panic attack coming on. Not because she feared wrestling Catelyn, who, she acknowledged was a formidable wrestler. Battle was something Elizabeth understand and excelled at. No, she was tense because she had been foolish enough to put the match outfit up to a vote. Out of the many great choices available "bikini" won in a landslide. 

"Great, just great! I haven't worn a bikini in years! And this thing doesn't fit at all!" Elizabeth pulled at and snapped back the highly strained elastic of her bikini top. "Man... Democracy sucks!" Elizabeth looked around to make sure no one had heard her sacrilege and then fell to her knees in prayer. "I'm sorry president Washington! It was in the heat of the moment... I didn't mean it!" When her jaunty American big band theme hit Elizabeth scrambled to her feet and threw off her robe.

She took a deep breath, summoned all her confidence, and walked out into the spotlight. For a moment, she smiled. Her confidence crumbled and she froze, like a deer in headlights. She walked down the ramp at a snail's pace, with her arms tightly wound around her gargantuan chest. 

Suddenly one of the many fans of AFW helped Elizabeth break out of her rut. This particularly important fan cat called Elizabeth. "Hey, honey! Why don't you come down here and give old big Johnny a kiss!?" This spectacularly presumptuous request filled Elizabeth to the brim with bubbling anger. 

As she approached her "fan" Elizabeth asked: "You want... A kiss?" "Ya bitch" the fan retorted. "Let's get on with it!" Elizabeth nodded solemnly as she got even closer. "Alright. Just... Close your eyes." The "fan" puckered up his lips and leaned over the railing. Instead of a kiss, he got the full power of Elizabeth's fist to the chin. The sound of her fans jaw cracking under her fist exhilarated Elizabeth. Her past worries seemed insignificant now.

"Phew!... Thanks, guy, I really needed that! Also don't ever come back here or I'll fucking kill you... Okay!?" Her "fan" nodded silently but Elizabeth was already on her way to the ring, walking with a kick to her step. A few short ring steps and a stretch of the ropes and Elizabeth was finally face to face with her first ever wrestling opponent. 

Elizabeth shot her hand forth and greeted her opponent with an unassuming smile. "Hey Catelyn, I'm Elizabeth Brooks. You can call me Liz... If you beat me..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:39 am

Catelyn Cormac would watch the ramp as she waited to see her opponent make her way down the ramp, she didn't have to wait too long before she saw her start to make her way down and got to watch the woman in that tight fitting bikini.

The redheaded would keep her eyes fixed on her opponent, all up to the point where she saw her get closer to a fan and then throw a right hook in the face of the "fan". Catelyn would raise an eyebrow as she looked on at the sight, and with it the Irish-American would shake her head a little and snicker. It was a rather humorous sight to see.

When Elizabeth came into the ring, Cat would nod her head and walk up towards the center of the ring, seeing that handshake being offer the redhead would move up and accept it as she would shake the newcomer's hand. " Oh? Well, I'm Catelyn Cormac. I guess you can call me Cat if you can beat me." Catelyn said in a bit of a joking tone as she greeted her opponent of the night.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:03 am

Elizabeth grinned slightly at her opponents returned banter. "How fun! She turned my words back around on me!" Suddenly some of her earlier insecurities began to bubble to the surface all over again. Namely the fear of being stripped in front of every single ravenous fan in the arena. As her cheeks turned crimson red and as her gaze averted from Catelyn Elizabeth's grip on her hand unconsciously tightened.

"Listen... You seem like a stand-up gal. Can we come to a gentlewoman's agreement?... If, say, one of us has some sort of wardrobe malfunction we'll give the other a chance to correct it..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 am

Feeling that grip tighten but the gaze of Elizabeth to turn away from her, the redhead would look on at her foe, tilting her head to the side as she would listen to the woman's words. Catelyn would then smile and nod her head. " Sure thing hun. Seems like a fair agreement." The Irish-American would speak out as she would then break the handshake.

Rolling her shoulder a little, Catelyn would nod her head towards the raven haired woman again. " So, ready to get the ball rolling here?" Catelyn let out as she would smile a little, raising her arms up as she would nod towards the referee. Waiting for the bell to ring and for her opponent to show that she was ready before she would start to circle the generously proportioned beauty and start to look for an opening.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:57 am

Elizabeth sighed with relief after hearing Catelyn agree to her terms. "Ahh... What a reasonable... Sexy... Woman..."  After checking to make sure her bikini was securely fastened Elizabeth nodded to the referee to signal she was ready.

The sovereign of strength slapped her hands together like a Greek God. She followed this up by curling her fists and raising her arms like an old-time boxer. "Yea Catelyn let's fight... No hard feelings if I... Beat you up real bad!"

Elizabeth grinned with satisfaction at her first ever, poor, attempt at trash talk. It seemed like wrestling was gonna be a blast!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 am

There wasn't really a problem for Catelyn to accept those terms, after all they seemed more than reasonable to her. She would look on at Elizabeth as she called her a sexy woman and then nod her head as if it was a true statement that she agreed with.

After which she watched Elizabeth slap her hands together and then curl her hands into fists. Catelyn would do the same as she raised her arms and put herself in a typical striking stance. " Hah, I'll let you try....but that's as far as you'll go with that." The Irish American let out as she would step froward.

The bell ringing as Catelyn would step in and try and start this whole match off with a right hook aimed right for Elizabeth's pretty face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:16 am

Completely focused as she was, Elizabeth was able to sidestep Catelyn's first shot with ease. Noticing her opponents long slender arms were perfect for boxing the iron belle took a few steps back to come up with a better game plan. 

Elizabeth made sure to brainstorm quickly before Catelyn inevitably chased her down. "Okay... Despite that prior display, I'm no good at boxing... But I am a bit stronger and heavier than Catelyn... Maybe I should just charge at her and tackle her to the ground... It sounds dumb but I feel my reasoning is sound..."

After staring unto space for a few moments Elizabeth suddenly burst off her heels and shot towards Catelyn, hoping for the best.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:43 am

Catelyn Cormac threw that swift right hook aimed at the face of the raven haired beauty, but was instead met with nothing but air. The redhead pulled her arm back and raised them up into a guard as she watched Elizabeth closely.

She would smile towards her, waiting and watching until she saw the woman rush towards her. Catelyn would try and get ready for Elizabeth, and when the woman came charging right at her the redhead would try and meet her lowering herself down to try and meet Elizabeth with a collar and elbow tie up.

Though she was instantly pushed back a step before she managed to put a stop to it, surprised at the power being the beautiful woman...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:27 am

At first, Elizabeth was happy to engage in this contest of strength; shoving back and forth, vying to knock each other down. It was the perfect preamble for a fight between two brawny women. Yet it slowly dawned on her that this tie-up wasn't working out in her favor. "Man... It's been like a minute and I haven't made any more progress... Even worse, it seems I'm fruitlessly wasting my precious energy faster than Catelyn."

Her strategy was clear. If she couldn't win this pointless contest it was better to lose it faster. Not wanting to tip Catelyn off, the Iron Belle steadily weakened her resistance until Catelyn was pressing her against the ropes. As the referee declared a rope break Elizabeth chuckled. "I love the rules."

As soon as Catelyn released her Elizabeth would attempt shooting a knee into her opponent's caramel brown abs.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next