by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:22 am

Catelyn seemed to be handling this lock up a bit better than Elizabeth, while the woman she was facing was certainly strong and was giving the Irish-American a run for her money, it looked as if she was draining herself a bit quicker. Allowing Catelyn to ramp up her strength a little to try and overwhelm the woman.

With it, she started to force Elizabeth backwards...getting her up against the ropes as she pushed into the raven haired beauty. The referee was quick to move in next to them and start to call for a rope break, getting out a one count before Catelyn would release her opponent.

Only to be treated with a knee right up into her abs! Having not expected the strike, it took her completely by surprise. Forcing the air out of the redhead's lungs and caused her to double over, forward. Inadvertently getting her face to rest against Elizabeth's large breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Catelyn Cormac Vs. Elizabeth Brooks - Five Count Pin Match

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:32 am

Elizabeth grinned when her knee hit its mark, sinking deep into Catelyn abs. but when the Irish lass inadvertently sunk her face deep into her cleavage Liz didn't know how to react. At first, she was flustered.

With her cheeks glowing like hot coals Elizabeth blubbered. "Wh- what-... Stop... That feels weird!" Realizing she was wasting valuable time the iron belle summoned the discipline she had learned while serving in the navy. "Get it together girl! You've gained the upper hand, don't waste it! You should go for... A bearhug... Yes, that's it!" 

Quickly acting on her plans Elizabeth wrapped one hand around the back of Catelyn neck, pushing her face deeper into her own titanic breasts. With her heart pounding like a motorboat Elizabeth fumbled around for Catelyn's thigh, hoping to lasso it and use it for leverage.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:25 am

Getting doubled over by that knee strike, the redhead would try and get herself back into the match, shaking her head a little as she would attempt to gather her breath. She felt the busty Elizabeth start to set her up for something as she wrapped that hand around her head and then reached down for her thigh.

Yet, Catelyn was ready for that...she would groan out as she instead would try and wrap her arms straight around the waist of Elizabeth, trying to then heave up the raven haired beauty off of her feet. Hearing that thought of a bearhug she couldn't help but try and go for one! Attempting to lift Elizabeth clean off of her feet and start to squeeze!

Trying to flex her strong muscles as she would aim to squeeze and crush that busty frame of Elizabeth!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 am

As Elizabeth attempted to execute her bear hug Catelyn countered with her own bear hug. For a few moments, the two powerhouses both struggled to lift each other and remain balanced. Like two dancing peg-legged pirates they hobbled around in their fighting dance, to the audiences gracious amusement. Elizabeth, getting tired of the back and forth, exclaimed: "Fine! Have your bear hug!" On that note, Liz released her grip on Catelyns thigh and neck. Instead of getting locked in a bear hug Liz's move set the two off kilter.

Like a felled tree Elizabeth tipped backward before smacking onto the mat with Catelyn sandwiched on top of her. Having whacked her head against the mat it took a moment for Elizabeth to gain her bearings and notice Catelyns perky breasts resting on her face. Outraged, yet intrigued, Elizabeth tried to yell. "WHrrt ThEr HeRll!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 pm

The two women continued to struggle and try and lock in a bearhug on the other, hobbling around and struggling against the other, finally Elizabeth seemed to be tired of the struggle and instead let go. The two of them would then tumble over with Catelyn ending up on top of Elizabeth.

Her large chest on top of Elizabeth's face as her hands would quickly reach down to try and grab a hold of Elizabeth's wrists. Seeking to pin her opponent down with that rack of hers on her face. " Heh....not what I expected, but I'll take it!" Looking to try and use her legs to pin the legs of her raven haired opponent down, trying to go for that pin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:30 am

As Catelyn spread herself over Elizabeth, the iron belle didn't resist. In part, because she was dizzy after whacking her head against the mat; but mostly because Catelyn melting over her like hot caramel on vanilla ice cream was too much for a conservative girl like Elizabeth to handle. With so much blood shooting to her head the poor girl almost passed out.

Then the ref began his count. 
"One!... Two!... Three!... Fo-!"

Just then Elizabeth summoned the will to roll her shoulder off the mat, ending the count and pulling her face from Catelyn breasts. Liz took a moment to try and calm herself and take in some much-needed air. With Catelyn wrapped around her, Elizabeth had to lean slightly to one side while she recovered. As her sweaty body cooled she devised a strategy.

"I think I'll take advantage of this big ole slippery body of mine! Let's see what Catelyn does when she's at the bottom!?" With her plan mentally set and her excitement rising Elizabeth attempted to roll over and on top of Catelyn.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:38 am

Catelyn's makeshift pin/breast smother looked to be working rather well for the moment. She was able to pin her busty opponent down and also let her get a good up-close view of her breasts. To her surprise though it looked to be going a bit better than she thought it would, the count going all the way up to three!! Then she remembered, it was a five count pin match!

She shook her head a bit as Elizabeth rolled them over, kicking up and forcing them to the side.  Then suddenly Elizabeth's busty frame rolled on top of her, causing Catelyn to be down on the bottom. She would groan out as the weight pushed her down, quickly moving her hands up to the shoulders of the busty raven haired beauty.

She groaned out as she was pressed flat against the canvas and the referee would move in and start the count. " One!...Two!..." The referee called out before Catelyn would buck up, aiming to roll them over once again

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 am

Elizabeth muttered silent obscenities as her pin was broken and she was rolled over again in this seemingly endless pin. Once again Elizabeth found herself flustered as Catelyn mounted her for another pin. Her arms pinned to the mat, her sweat-drenched breasts squishing and sliding against the busty Irish girls own perky breasts, and finally her face inches from Catelyn. "Close enough to kiss... Wait! Shit shit focus!"

"One!... Two!..."

In her periphery vision, Elizabeth spotted the ropes just close enough to reach, a godsend for the desperate girl. With a satisfied sigh the iron belle hoisted her foot onto the bottom rope. 

"Thre-" with his hand hovering in the air the ref paused, noticing the clear rope break. "I should tell Catelyn to get off me... Well... I'm sure she knows the rules..." With a wry smile Elizabeth decided to let Catelyn take her time.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 am

When the referee called for the ropes, Catelyn would look over her shoulder and down towards that foot. " Huh...nice ring awareness." Catelyn complimented the busty raven haired woman underneath her. She'd release the woman's arms and then start to push herself up.

Getting up to her feet, she would back up a few steps to allow Elizabeth to get up towards her feet. Arms raised and ready, Catelyn would gesture for Elizabeth to come at her. " Ready for round 2?" Catelyn teased as she would gesture for Elizabeth to come at her for a standard collar and elbow lock up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Blushing, in small part from Catelyns compliment, Elizabeth replied meekly: "Tha- hrm thanks..." With their embrace ended the iron belle could breath and focus once again. 

When the caramel beauty gestured for another lock up Elizabeth slowly approached and raised her hands as if she agreed. she did not. "Hmph! Ya right! You'd love for me to waste all my energy wouldn't you?" Instead of a lockup Elizabeth planned to throw a great deal of her strength into a punch across Catelyns so far unblemished cheek.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next