by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Call to Hardcore!

2 posters

Go down

A Call to Hardcore! Empty A Call to Hardcore!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:24 pm

The crowd was anxious as Ashley Evans entered the arena. She was already in her red micro bikini, pads, and black boots as she walked down the ramp with a mic in her right hand. Then, after rolling into the ring, the red queen would stand back up and get in the center of the ring.

"Helloooooo Japaaaan!!!~" Ashley shouted while waving to the crowd members. "So! I bet when you saw me walk out here...that I was here for a hentai match! I get why. After all, I'm wearing the sluttiest red bikini in existence and I look damn good in it! But the thing is...tonight I'm not out here for sex." the veteran explained before a thousand gasps filled the air before a chorus of boos followed.

"Hey! Don't be like that! It's my body! I get to decide who gets to ride it and when!" Ashley barked back in a disappointed tone. "You know I'm not just here for you people, right? Maybe I won't even tell you why I'm out here..." the woman declared while closing her eyes and falling silent. Some in the crowd would then chant "Tell us!" over and over. Which was all the persuasion Ashley needed to fall to peer pressure.

"Ok ok! I can't stay mad at you guys~ The REASON that I...ASHLEY EVANS...am out here tonight...is to issue a challenge! A challenge to any man or woman who wants to face ME...IN A HARDCORE MATCH!" the sexual icon declared with a smile. "I've gotten a lot of sex fights...so many that I've made a certain student to give me the SILENT TREATMENT...LIKE A CHILD!" she'd explain while referring to her star pupil Jessica, who she was butting head with lately over her return. "SO! Tonight I'm switching things up with the rougher side of wrestling! So whoever's willing to face me...come on out and bring your 'A' game! I'll even let them add whatever little details they want for the match! So come on! I'm dying to have my first hardcore match since my big return!" Ashley said with her eyes on the ramp.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

A Call to Hardcore! Empty Re: A Call to Hardcore!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:09 pm

With Alice a little bit bored at home, the Brit had decided to stalk the halls of the Tension Complex for a little while as the live show for the week was translated to millions across the world, perhaps with something for her to do on the show tonight...

As the Pale Rider was walking past the women's locker room, she caught wind of a big woman wearing an incredibly skimpy red bikini cutting a promo. She had seen her a few times on Tension before (mostly in hentai matches she had little interestin), as well as women similar to her in clothing. She wondered if there was some sort of club going on...

Still, the woman, Ashley Evans, revealed that she wasn't here for a hentai match...but rather, a hardcore match!

With Alice already dressed ahead of time, the moment she heard that Ashley was up for an open challenge, she would take off for the Gorilla Position...

With Painless by Fozzy playing, Alice would enter onto the ramp, to a mixed reaction from the fans: cheers for the girl's attitude to wrestling...but boos for how brutal she could get in the ring.

She proudly marched to the ring and rolled in, standing tall against the bikini clad woman, even if, with her height, she only reached up to her chest:

"Ready for your face to match your bikini set?", she would threaten the taller woman with the most honest of smiles on her face...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Ashley watched as her opponent revealed herself and approached the ring. The girl looked like the perfect choice for a hardcore match. Alice looked plenty rough and a tiny bit cute. As she stood up to the taller woman, she'd comment on how Ashley's face would be as red as her bikini. Clearly it was a threat about bloodying up the veteran's features, but she knew just how to respond to such a threat.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" Ashley asked innocently as she looked back and forth between her bikini and Alice. "Oooooooh! You wanna paint my face red, huh? Well I can do the same to you, kiddo~" the brunette said before bopping her opponent's face with her large tits! It would be pretty easy to do since Alice's height made her face fairly level with the veteran's bust. In Ashley's head, this action would surely make the young woman blush bright red.

That's what people got when they tried to trash talk the queen. It'd been a pretty long time since someone managed to one up her in trash talking. Either way, a ref girl would soon arrive from the back to start the match, and Ashley was happy that management had quickly sent one down for her. So, in a short amount of time, the red queen would get to test her hardcore skills against Alice.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:44 pm

"Heh...try me you big----Wah!"

As Alice attempted to retort back to Ashley, the woman in red would playfully bump her soon to be rival with her big, barely held in her top chest.

The "attack" caused the Pale Rider to lose part of her nickname for a few moments, as her cheeks gained a bright tinge of red on them from the lewd attack, the Red Queen already, in a way, living up to her promise.

A ref girl would quickly be called to the ring in a few moments, and even before she did, Alice would already be standing with her hands up, ready to battle the moment the bell would ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:13 pm

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down