by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 279 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 275 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Last Minute Call Out!

2 posters

Go down

Last Minute Call Out! Empty Last Minute Call Out!

Post by Deskfan45 Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:16 am

The grainy video started with Skylar Jones leaning her shoulder on a metal fence, illuminated only by street lights. "Now I know what you're thinkin'. 'Damn Skylar, you sure are cuttin' it close! Summer Splash is in three days and you don't got a match yet!' And you're right, I don't. Buuuut, but but but, I spotted someone in the same boat as me." An evil grin came to her face, a manic look in her green eyes. "Rebecca... Owens... The Crimson Warrior! You tweeted a bit ago that you were lookin' for an opponent, and nobody answered that so I don't think it's too bold a' me to assume you're still available."

Spoiler:

"Y'know what I love about this sport, Becca? I love fighting. I love that adrenaline rush, I love to bleed, I love to make other people bleed, I love punching people in the face, I love being punched in the face, I love to feel ALIVE! Maybe I'm sick, no fuck it, I am SICK!" She paused, catching her breath, but her twisted smile remained. "And Rebecca, you look like you can give me that high, give me that fight! So I challenge you to the first ever Hot Water Havoc Deathmatch!" She exclaimed, her mannerisms growing more and more erratic. "No ropes, barbed wire on two sides, and the best part, we'll be floatin' in a pool a' boilin' water, baby~!"

"So the ball's in your court, Becca! I know you're a tough bitch, but are you brave enough to put it all on the line? Your career, your body, your life?" She asked, snapping her fingers at her side. "If not, then I guess you were never worth my time after all, and you can just go fuck yourself." She shrugged. "But if you are..." Sky put her hands behind her back, and leaned towards the camera. She tilted her head cutely, and winked. "Bring your cutest bikini~!"

Back to top Go down

Last Minute Call Out! Empty Re: Last Minute Call Out!

Post by Valicon Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:09 pm

The next day, a very short reply video was posted back in reply. It was clear and the audio was crisp (someone in the house knew how to handle a camera. As the video started Rebecca was shown sitting on her couch, perfectly comfortable and relaxed as dhe looked directly at the camera (and supposedly right at Skylar). "Skylar, I'm going to make this real quick and real simple so even someone as clearly twisted as you can understand it." There was a short pause before Rebecca held up 2 fingers and ticked them down as she spoke. "You're On" immediately the video then ended, leaving no room for discussion or add ons.

Last Minute Call Out! YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down