by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Call Out

2 posters

Go down

The Call Out Empty The Call Out

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:12 pm

It had been five (or six) years since the day Daisuke Takeuchi had first met with Alaina Sanders. Even he wasn't quite sure how long it had been but it certainly felt like the first proper feud he had was with the now superstar of AFW known as The Amazon Alaina. Both of them were quite new when they wrestled each other but a lot of time had passed since then and while they met along the road during their long journey in the professional wrestling world of AFW, it had been quite a long time since the two had faced each other in a one on one match up in AFW.

That was going to change tonight! While on his own schedule, Daisuke had caught eyes of the Amazon in Tension lately and especially on tonight's show. It was known that Alaina was in a relationship with Trent Masters and that was probably the reason why she was here on this night and many others but Daisuke simply needed an excuse to be able to go out there and challenge his old rival for another match. This time, he had something else in mind which he had hoped would tip the rivalry in his favour.

His theme cued and Daisuke would make his way out to the ring, not dressed to wrestle just yet. He was wearing black sweatpants and sweatshirt with a pair of white trainers. The prince made his way into the ring, quickly requesting for a mic before calling his rival out. "I'll keep this nice and short. Alaina Sanders....I know you're in the back tonight. It's been a long time since this has been coming...so come on out here, I'm out here for one reason. I want to challenge you, one on one" he said, waiting for a response from his rival.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The Call Out Empty Re: The Call Out

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Alaina was backstage with Trent trying to help him prepare for a match when she saw Daisuke on TV. Alaina rolled her eyes and looked over at Trent, knowing that she would have to go put Daisuke in his place yet again. Changing as quickly as she could into her wrestling attire... tonight a one piece leopard print swimsuit with matching kneepads and boots the amazon made her way out into the Tension arena!

It was not her home but the crowd was clearly on her side, erupting in loud cheers when she came out. She strut her way confidently down to the ring as she swayed her hips and struck a couple poses to show off her figure before climbing into the ring. "Daisuke do we need to do this again? Every time this happens I beat the hell out of you, your sister and everyone you throw at me. This is going to end the same but I really like making you shut up so I accept whatever challenge you want to throw at me, just like always." Alaina said with a smile, standing with her arms crossed as she waited to her what it was he challenged her to.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:08 am

Backstage, Trent was a bit surprised that his Tension peer would call out a Friction wrestler. He promised Alaina he wouldn't involve her in his matches at least physically but it seemed as if this was not his battle to fight. Alaina had told him that she and Daisuke had issues in the past, maybe it was due to that. He didn't get in the way of Alaina and when she would make her way to the arena, after a quick change.

Patiently awaiting in the ring, Daisuke's challenge was soon met by Alaina who made her way out to the arena much to the cheering of the crowd. She would enter the ring and make her way towards him, she was quite vocal about their past and was ready to settle things once again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I know you are eager for a fight right away Amazon but as you can clearly see I am not dressed to wrestle" he said pointing to himself. "To answer your question, yes we do need to do this again. Its been a long time Alaina, I think I am finally ready to face you again and beat you.....this time....in an oil wrestling match." he said.

Daisuke was serious, he didn't say anything else except "See you in tonight's main event...." before dropping the mic and walking past her, bumping her shoulder with his before exiting the ring and walking up the ring ramp heading backstage to prepare for their match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:17 am

"Ohhhh okay oil wrestle with the amazon. I think you are just trying to live the fantasy of a few of my teenage fans Daisuke but if it means I can beat you again I accept." Alaina said as he bumped into her although she stepped in so he was nudged as well.

Alaina was ready for the match and had a special attire idea in mind. She would ask Trent about it first and make sure he was all right with her tumbling about in oil with another guy although he was a professional, he knew what it was like having a rival to try to put in their place.

Alaina began to head backstage with a smile on her face ready for the match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content