» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Venomous Call-out

2 posters

Go down

Venomous Call-out  Empty Venomous Call-out

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:57 am

Juri Sanada had made her way to AFW tonight. She wasn't really interested in joining the promotion to dominate and take their title but was more interested in extracting revenge against one of its Friction superstars i.e. Belinda Northman. Not too long ago, the Black Widow had invited the Friction superstar for a charity based wrestling match. It was for a good cause but secretly, Juri wanted to see how good these AFW ladies were in the ring. Were they as good as they claimed to be or as good as the rumors? Or were they simply over hyped and untalented show-girls? She would soon find that out in their match and needless to say, the match ended up in a very frustrating draw. To her, a draw in Miyabi against a foreigner meant that she lost and here she was to rectify that wrong.

Juri:

"*Ahem* I won't beat around the bush too much. Sorry, that just isn't my style and I don't care if you AFW faithful like it or not." she said, pausing for dramatic effect. "You see last week I had a run-in with one of Frictions top wrestlers and I must say....I was pleasantly surprised at her performance. She wasn't a complete piece of trash." Juri would grin whilst pacing around the ring.

"However, we do have some unfinished business me and her. If she thinks she can come to my home and put me off to only a draw, she's got another thing coming. So come on out here, BELINDA NORTHMAN and let's settle this" she said, getting all fired up and hyped as she called out Belinda for a face to face confrontation.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Venomous Call-out  Empty Re: Venomous Call-out

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:19 am

Belinda was a bit surprised to say the least, she had arrived her and scheduled for a match, against Aoko Reinhardt the actress. She'd gotten dressed and everything into her blue attire and white wrestling attire until she had heard that the match had to be cancelled. Apparently Aoko had to run off last minute do some extra scenes or something, though Belinda hadn't heard of it until she'd already arrived and gotten dressed.

Letting out a bit of a sigh as she stood in her locker room and looked on in the mirror. " Aaah~ and I was finally gonna put this attire back into action..." She'd take a knee and start to undo the lases on her right boot until she heard a familiar voice from the corner of the locker room.

The TV was on and it was showing a feed of what was happening in the ring right now. Of all people Juri Sanada was in the ring! Rising up to a stand as she clenched her fist. Hearing that Juri was calling her out the blond would nod her head and lace her boot right back up. " If she wants a fight...then I'll bring her a fight." Belinda spoke out as she left the locker room. Heading towards the ramp, the stage hands didn't even have time to set things up for her theme, having just unprepared for it considering Belinda's match had been cancelled.

Spoiler:

Microphone in hand, Belinda made her way down the ramp and then slid into the ring, rising up and getting right into Juri's face. " You're not the only one who's unhappy with the draw Juri Sanada." Belinda said as she confronted Juri face to face, glaring at the veteran. " I'm here though, so name it. How do you want to settle this." Belinda said as she allowed Juri the chance to pick the match type, even though she was being challenged and this was her home turf, she wanted to show Juri that she wasn't anyone to mess with.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 am

There was no way Belinda was not going to take notice of this. She was scheduled for a match tonight (even though Juri was not aware of it being cancelled due to some issues) so she was definitely in the premises as well. The surprise of a foreign wrestler in home ground would surely send shockwaves in the Friction locker room just as it did to the AFW crowd.

Just as she predicted, it didn't take too long for the blonde to take notice and Belinda would head straight to the Friction arena and make her way down towards ringside and then eventually inside of the ring, facing Juri face to face. Juri would smile calmly in front of Belinda's face who seemed to share her sentiments of the draw. The blonde was ready to go and Juri was glad that she was.

"Ohoho so eager and feisty? I like it. I don't think we need any special accommodations or preparations for this. I think a standard match would do just fine, as soon as I'm done teaching you a lesson and putting you down, I can leave this dumpster fire of a pro wrestling arena" she said in disgust.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:27 am

Belinda stepped right up towards Juri's face and glared into the eyes of the person whom had called her out, she would nod her head as Juri let out that she didn't need any for of special match or anything. Meaning that it would be a standard match between the two of them.

" Oh I see, well I'm fine with a standard match."
Belinda let out as she would place her hands on her hips. "As for a lesson, I don't take lessons from your type, sweetheart." Belinda spoke out as she would step up closer to Juri. Pressing her forehead against her soon to be opponent's forehead, their generous chests pushing together.

" Though I'll be willing to tutor you since you're so keen."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:55 pm

The Black Widow would simply smile when Belinda attempted to act tough, she would stand her ground when Belinda would step up to her face and glared into her eyes. The two ladies seemed to be at a consensus, agreeing that a standard match would indeed be the best one for the two right now.

Juri would giggle when Belinda would place her hand of her hips and state that she wouldn't take lessons from someone like Juri. "Ohoho Belinda, my dear....don't you worry about taking this lesson. I'm going to give you this lesson for free and you have no choice but to take it." she would grin even after Belinda pressed her forehead into hers, causing their breasts to press into one another.

"Is that so? Mmmm I'm eager to see what a little girl like you can teach me? But i'll be taking notes on what you do in this match, so I know what NOT to do in a wrestling match, muaha" she laughed cruelly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Belinda narrowed her gaze as the Black widow continued to speak, the blond would simply listen for the moment as they pressed together against one another, the crowd cheering rather wildly for the two as they seemed eager to see a second bout or a fist bout between them for some.

" We'll see about that won't we, sweetheart." Belinda added as she would soon enough take a step back from Juri and not long after they had their little declaration of a match, would a referee come running down. Since there was an open slot why not fill it right away.

" Laugh it up, you're gonna be eating the floor soon enough so you might as well enjoy your fun now...It won't be lasting long." Belinda fired back as the referee got in between the pair and tried to get some separation between them so she could start the match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down