Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:49 am

No.

Fuck no.

Absolutely, positively, no way in fucking hell.

These and similar thoughts were what went through Sin’s head as she was dragged to the mat, brought into Isaac’s surprisingly tight sleeperhold and kept in check. It wasn’t that Sin cared about public perception - she couldn’t have given less than a shit what the public thought of her, what they’d think of her getting knocked out like a bitch by a bitch.

No, it was personal pride that was driving her to thrash and struggling and fight against him as hard as she could. She didn’t just refuse to lose to a guy like this, but after she’d dominated the whole match and he’d just gotten lucky? Again, fuck no.

So she fought and ignored his words. She pulled at his arm, dug her fingernails in, tugged just hard enough to get some give in the hold and lift her head up...only to throw it back in the next moment and hammer the back of her skull into the middle of his face.

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Isaac was shocked and somewhat impressed as Sin pulled his arms away through sheer force of will. "No no no!!" Then he was rocked by Sins short but vicious headbutt. She had nailed him in his brow, right between the eyes. Worse yet she had left a menacing gash that unleashed bloody floodgates. His once tightly wound arms slipped off of Sin as he crumbled onto his back.

Dizzy and only semi-conscious, Isaac panted nervously like a sedated animal for a few moments before he attempted to rise. Slowly and carefully he rolled onto his stomach and then lifted himself on all fours. That was as far as he could manage for now. Isaac drunkenly swayed back and forth, feeling the ground spinning beneath him and a sharp whistling in his ears.

Isaac had worse things to worry about besides his inebriated state. His fresh wound had unleashed a thin curtain of blood across his face. He was blind. Desperate attempts to wipe away the blood were fruitless, more blood quickly replaced it. One thing became immediately clear to Isaac. He was fucked.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:04 am

On some deep, superficial level, Sin realized that she shouldn’t be mad at Isaac. This was what she’d wanted, right? For him to man up, show some balls make her work for her meal. He’d done that. Half-assed, but even shitty effort was better than no effort. She should give him points for that.

Sin realized that, all of it, and...she didn’t care. When she rose to her feet and saw him standing there, wiping that sweet blood out of his face, looking like he didn’t know what planet he was on…

She had to pounce. She had to.

As Isaac kneeled before her, reeling from the damage, Sin took a single step forward and raised her leg high into the air, straight up. She held it there for a moment, splitting to an obscene angle and holding it for a second. Two seconds. Three.

Then she brought it straight down on the back of his skull, drilling him in the back of his head with a vicious axe kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Isaac had wished for some token mercy, he would not get it. Instead, Sin would use her advanced flexibility to raise her foot sky high, surely soaking in Isaacs last moments of consciousness. With finality Sin brought her foot down on the back of Isaac's skull. She struck him with the swift precision and deadliness of a guillotine blade. 

At first, Isaac almost seemed unaffected. Then all at once his arms gave out and he collapsed like a table without legs. Isaac was finished. For all intents and purposes je was no more than a pile of meat with an occasional rasping breath or a twitch of his fingers. 

The audience was dead quiet. Not because Isaac was knocked out cold. No. They were eagerly anticipating what the cruel and unpredictable Sin would do to her fallen and vulnerable opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:37 pm

And down Isaac went. Out cold. Just like that. She’d call it anticlimactic, but there would’ve had to be actually action for that to really work.

The referee rushed over as Sin circled about his limp body, checking him to make sure he was out for real. That wasn’t too hard to determine, and she went to call for the bell a second later, standing up and making her way to the ring, leaving Sin an open lane to work with. That was a mistake - Sin had a clear shot now, and an audience that was silent with what? Anticipation? They all seemed so eager to see what she was going to do, couldn’t disappoint them.

Besides, she made a promise. Had to keep it.

It wasn’t the easiest thing, hauling him up and getting him against the turnbuckle, but she managed to prop him and keep him kneeling, more or less. She’d just taken a step back to admire her work when the referee decided to inform her that Isaac was out and the match was over, as if Sin didn’t already know, and told her to back off and leave him alone.

A kick to the head was enough to give the message on what she thought of that notion.

With that little business out of the way, Sin went about fulfilling her promise. She stomped his face, hammering it against the turnbuckle. Another stomp followed after that, and another, and another, and soon she was making a game of it, kicking him about in just the right way to keep him from falling over.

It was fun. She laughed, lost herself in the moment, let it run away with her. Of course, it was only a minute or so before security came and pulled her away, but all good things came to an end. She got her point across: Do not fuck with Sin.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 am

Isaac awoke almost a full day after Sin had knocked him out and then savagely beat his ragdoll body beyond reason. He rose from his hospital bed in a cold sweat, having just escaped from a terrible nightmare involving his merciless opponent. The only thing more terrible was a monster headache he woke up with.

Isaac, breathing heavily, took in his surroundings. Blinding hospital lights burned along the ceiling. An iv, connected to his arm, dripped slowly. A machine that kept track of his pulse hummed along quietly. Isaac needed some answers. "Doctor?... Nurse?... Anyone?" A nearby physician answered his weak call. "Yessir, watchya need?"

"Doc... How did I get here?... The last thing remember was Sin head butting me, then... Nothing." The doctor nodded and chuckled. "Oh yaa, she knocked your bitch ass out! Then she threw you into the turnbuckle for another ass kicking... Yaaa... I watched the whole thing. It was awesome! But ya... You're all fucked up, got yourself a concussion too." Isaac nodded. he understands two things. Sin had beaten she had sent him to the hospital and given him a concussion. And he did not like his crass doctor's tone. Isaac sighed and relaxed in his bed. "Whatever... Sin won fair and square... For the most part..."

"Ah well... I'll probably have better luck with my next opponent... Who knows maybe I'll have a rematch with her one day... Maybe I'll give her a little payback..." Honestly, he doubted he would ever see Sin again. Frankly, he hoped for it.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3