» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:48 am

Sin wasn’t known for her patience, and what little reserves she had were quickly being depleted with this bullshit. It was bad enough that Isaac was a wimp and wasn’t a challenge, but now he was actively trying to waste her fucking time - something that she refused to put up with.

When he went back into the ring and called down to her, Sin took a nice, long breath, forcing some calm into her veins. In and out. Nice and easy. Deep breaths.

She closed her eyes.

When she opened them again, she leaped straight up, spun about and lashed out with her leg, swinging it under the bottom rope to clip Isaac in the back of his ankle, tripping him up and bringing him to the mat. She landed a second later, then immediately reached inside to grab his hair and ram his skull into the mat a few times. Just to make sure her feelings at the moment weren’t misconstrued.

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 am

Isaac laid flat on his back, his head throbbing, his world shattered. "I didn't even see it... All my plans don't matter if she's that fast!" Isaac laughed quietly like a man who knew he was screwed. 

He wasn't going to give up, no sir. But for now crawling away from his new Korean friend seemed like his only and best choice. "Ya know sin... I think we got off on the wrong foot here... And I know mocking you was... wrong..." Isaac trailed off. Sin didn't seem like the kind of person who could be reasoned with or manipulated.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:24 am

Sin rolled back into the ring a moment later, after having her fill of ramming Isaac’s head into the mat. It helped get some of the edge off, she could admit. Not a complete fix, but a step in the right direction.

She let the calm take over her as she strode after Isaac’s crawling form, resetting back to the way she’d started this match. Getting worked up, getting pissed off, letting the anger burst like that? Not her style. She needed to take this slow, make the most of the situation, and she had a few ideas on that concept.

”Wrong foot?” She had a light chuckle as she sauntered over to his side. ”Yeah, you could say that.”

Sin turned to Isaac, raised her foot up to her chest, then brought it down hard on the back of his, stomping him into the mat. She kept her foot on the back of his skull and leaned in, using her weight to make sure he stayed in place. It was time they had a little chat, and she didn’t want him getting distracted with petty things.

”So, Isaac, game time.” She twisted her heel, really grinding it into his temple. “When it comes to fighting, two things get me off. One of them’s a good fight. Want to guess what the other is?”

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 am

After Sin stomped the resistance out of him, Isaac had developed a new strategy. Be submissive. Let Sin think she was in complete control. It was easy because it was already true. Based on his research Sin wasn't the type of girl to go for the knockout blow when there was more time to play with her docile opponent. And at the end of the day, every second She wasn't knocking him into next week was a small win for Isaac. Then Sin started asking questions.

"Uh oh... A quiz?" Isaac made an educated guess at Sins cryptic question. "Is it clever banter... Or... Good chemistry? Does that... Get you... Off?" Isaac grimaced. He already knew that was the wrong answer.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:47 pm

”Wrong.”

Sin gave him a quick kick upside the head for getting that one incorrect, smacking her instep against his temple. Not too hard, not too strong, just enough to leave him loopy for a few moments. That was all the time she needed to plant her foot in his side, lifting him up at the ribs to flip him over to his back. She stepped over him and took a hard sit on his stomach a second later, forcing his body to jacknife straight up, but she planted her foot in his face and planted him hard on the canvas, keeping her foot jammed under his throat, pinning him there and choking him at the same time.

”See, if you can’t fight, can’t compete, then that makes you my toy. And I’m the kind of girl who breaks her toys. So here’s what’s happening next.”

Sin moved her foot away and scooted up his chest, straddling him there. She grabbed his face and gripped it tight, digging her nails into the side as she looked down at him, a manic grin spreading over her face. ”I’m going to get up in a second, and we’re going to try this again. This time, when I start? I’m not going to stop wailing on you. I won’t stop if you beg. I won’t stop if you tap. I won’t stop if the ref tells me to. I won’t stop if you get knocked out. I will smack your lifeless body around this ring until security comes out here and drags me off. If you don’t start putting up a fight, a real fight, I will make this the single worst day of your life.”

She lightened up on her grip, leaving a set of fingernail marks on Isaac’s face, and gave him a quick pinch on the cheek. ”Understand, lover boy? Playtime is over. Fly or die, sink or swim.”

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Isaac meekly accepted, and perhaps even enjoyed, Sins physical dominance. As she straddled up his chest like a cowgirl on a pack animal he blushed slightly. "I don't think this has anything to do with the fight." He endured Sins verbal threats... No... promises of future torment.  As she promised to "smack his lifeless body around" Isaac realized something. 

Sin was a genuine psychopath. Completely devoid of empathy and unable to control her emotions. "She belongs in an asylum, not a wrestling ring..." Isaac thought, but dared not say to the lunatic sitting on his chest. He realized something else. Sin made his skin crawl. From her manic smile to her relentless agression Sin was terrifying.

Isaac grimaced as Sin dug her nails into his face, drawing out tiny droplets of blood. "Okay Sin, you win. I'll give you everything I've got. I'm not sure ill win but I promise you won't leave this ring feeling bored." Isaac outstretched his hand to Sin. "Now... If you help me up we can continue fighting much sooner..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:55 am

For a moment, Sin was content with the way things were going as she stood off of Isaac. She could tell from the look in his eyes that there were at more of a full understanding now, that he’d gotten some real understanding of the person he was dealing with and what he needed to do. No more room for weakness. No more room for doubt. No more room pleading and screaming and all of that shit.

He was either going to man up or get hammered into the floor like a rusty nail. It was that simple.

Then he had to go an extend his hand to her, as if he really expected her to help him up. Ruined the moment. She looked at it for a second, blank stare, before she shrugged and reached forward to help him up, ”Yeah,” She started to pull him up. ”Yeah, sure.”

He’d only gotten up about halfway before she jolted forward and gave him a knee square in the face, knocking him down again in one brutal move. With a huff, she rolled her eyes and strutted off to the other side of the ring, hands on her hips. ”You are one dumb fucker, you know that?” She spun about and held up her hands. ”Ten seconds before the fun starts, lover boy. Counting down...10...9…”

She started ticking off the fingers, and while she didn’t specify what would happen exactly when she ran out, she was reasonably sure he could connect the dots.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:21 am

Isaac tried desperately to recover from Sins not so surprising knee to the face. Along the way, he tried to reflect on the situation. "Goddamnit... My nose... Might be broken... Why... Does she keep calling me lover boy? Wait! Is she... counting? That can't be good..." 

Through sheer obstinance, he managed to get on all fours and then, slowly, to his feet. He glared at his smug opponent. "Come on and strike down your lover boy... But don't you dare miss or ill choke you into oblivion." Isaac made a point to sell the damage Sin had inflicted on him. Holding a hand to the battered side of his face and dramatically staggering as if he were about to collapse any minute. Sin was getting close to counting off her last finger.

This was Isaac's hail mary. Sidestep Sins next strike, get behind her, and lock in the tightest sleeper of his career. Maybe, just maybe he still had a shot.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:50 am

Needless to say, but Sin had low expectations of Isaac. The countdown was more of a formality than anything, one last ditch effort to get him going before she royally wrecked his shit. He wouldn’t be able to say she never gave him a chance - not that she cared too much what he said at this point.

”8...9…”

Since Isaac had so helpful stayed in a crouch, Sin decided to move forward and punt him in the face, longing to see the stupid look on his face as he went flying, and...wait, what?

He dodged it. Isaac dodged the punt, leaving Sin to stumble forward, leaving her wide open in the back. To her eternal surprise, he had the balls to seize the moment, and the next thing she knew, arms were clamping down around her throat.

Surprised, pissed off, desperate to not get beaten this easy by a guy like this, Sin summoned all of those emotions to help her as she thrashed about, fighting hard in the man’s grip. He might’ve been a wimp, but to be fair, he didn’t have the body of one.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 am

With a lot of planning and luck, Isaac had managed to lock Sin into an airtight sleeper hold; but the match was nowhere near over. Sin was not going to make it easy for him. Like an animal caught in a noose, she wildly thrashed, yelled, and clawed at her captors face. Sin made dragging her to the center of the ring slow and painful. Yet eventually Isaac managed.

Isaac dropped down to the mat and brought his furious opponent with him. He locked his legs around Sins lean abdomen, adding an extra layer to his submission. Her resistance was fading somewhat but Isaac knew she would not go down for a long while. He had no choice but to keep the blood choke going. 

Though Sin had proved to be a rude, cruel, and anger-inducing opponent. Isaac still felt guilty as he slowly squeezed the life out of his hardy opponent. Yet he was terrified of what Sin would do to him if or when she escaped... He had no choice but to continue.

"Sin... I know you'll refuse. But... Please just tap out! This move is dangerous, you could die!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next