Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Karina had plenty of bouts with Odessa that she knew that either of their bear hugs would result to large damage! The stubbornness of Karina was quickly on display as her own arms would seek to crush Odessa despite losing the ability to stand, keeping her eyes on her rival while she was slowly being brought to the ropes! Ultimately she was brought over the ropes and groaned, Odessa taunting her though from over the woman's shoulder did she see Cecilia launched towards her. While the two lovers weren't doing so well, there was a plan forming in Karina's head, one of those rare moments where quick thinking would result to a better result than she was feeling right now.

" Nice dreams Odessa.. But I think it will be more destroying you while Cecilia puts Isabella in her place! " Once Cecilia came crashing into Odessa's back, she would execute her plan, moving from the ropes and grabbing Odessa by the hair so she could guide her down and bend her over the middle ropes, moving up to straddle Odessa's lower back to make sure she remains bend over the middle ropes before grabbing Odessa's wrists to pull those arms up and against the outer side of the top ropes, stretching them out while teasingly squeezing her legs against the sides of Odessa's body!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:47 am

Cecilia could see the grimace of pain on Isabella's face as she flattened that tit of the white haired beauty, before she smacked her right in the chin with a powerful uppercut, watching Isabella's head snap back and awaited her to back up or stagger, but it seemed as if Isabella fought tooth and nail not to do so before she moved her head back down and released those cocky words.

A slight grin appeared on the Swede's face as she was ready to throw another uppercut into Isabella, but it seemed as if the tough as nails false Northern Queen had other plans for the True Queen of the North, throwing her arms into her shoulder's to knock her back a step, before that heavy boot came into the blond's abs, knocking the air out of her and sending the blond stumbling right back into Odessa Brock with a hard smack of their backs together.

Cecilia grunted out, looking over her shoulder as she saw Karina make use of it and take advantage of her crashing into Odessa. Shaking her head a little. " Hah...well that worked out well I suppose." Cecilia let out as she would smirk at Isabella. Deciding to move in, against the false Northern Queen again, she'd this time try to rush in at her and seek to wrap her arms around the busty white haired beauty's frame, trying to press their tits together, pancaking their heavy sets against one another as the blond would seek to lock in a bearhug of her own against Isabella, not content with Odessa and Karina getting the only bearhug fun in this competition.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 pm

The aftermath of her kicking Cecilia back was quite a bit more than she had expected but she knew Odessa could handle it, the woman wouldn't have been her lover otherwise given it was Odessa's strength as well as her spirit that had convinced her to give being a couple a go. "Well seems this ring might literally not be big enough for the four of us." She chuckled in the moment but it wasn't long before her blonde rival had shaken off her crash landing into the other two and was coming back at her, putting a big grin on the face of Isabella who despite her sore breasts and midsection was not nearly done with the former Northern Queen. And it seemed the same could be said for Cecilia.

Those admittedly powerful arms wrapped around her but Isabella wasn't trying to fight them off, she as inviting Cecilia in and as soon as she felt the pressure around her sides and lower back, not to mention the weight pressing onto her chest as their hefty tits mashed together, Isabella wrapped her own arms around the Swede to lock in abear hug of her own! The first few moments of this embrace was full of Isabella grunting as she flexed her considerable muscles, ratcheting up the pressure while locking her knees to keep herself from being pushed or pulled around the ring. "Seems you enjoy being this close to me..." Said while shifting her shoulders to grind their chests a bit between then, "careful or you'll make Karina jealous."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 06, 2019 6:45 am

Cecilia pushed forward right up against Isabella, the two Northern Queen's amazing racks pressing firmly against one another, their generous breasts mushrooming and pancaking the other pair. As the powerful blond begun her bearhug, getting Isabella to grunt and groan in her arms. She smirked as she watched Isabella struggle....but true to a rival, the fellow busty beauty soon enough wrapped her arms around her body!

Groaning out as well as Cecilia felt the pressure of Isabella's powerful bearhug, she readjusted her strength and position to combat Isabella's bearhug, the blond pushed her forehead into the white haired woman's, letting their bangs mesh together as she glared into those blue eyes with her own red gems. " Hah...You might be pretty, but not as sexy as Karina, though....I doubt Karina would mind if I made you my bitch~" Cecilia teased as she would try and squeeze harder and harder onto Isabella's body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Karina was still fighting fiercely, but Odessa had her in a compromising position, and she knew that no matter how hard Karina struggled, she was going to inflict massive damage on the dark-haired woman before she could get away.

At least, in a vacuum, that would be the case. But with their lovers in the ring with them, strange things could happen. Isabella's kick accidentally sent Cecilia stumbling right into Odessa's back, their asses and shoulders smacking hard together, rattling Odessa and giving Karina the opening she needed. As their lovers locked up in a bearhug every bit as mutually crushing as the one Karina and Odessa had just been in, Odessa was turned around and shoved into the ropes by her Japanese friend, her body first bent over the middle rope...and then, when Karina pulled on her arms, it was bent back over the top, twisting her spine in two different directions and putting Odessa in an agonizing situation!

"Guuh...!!" she groaned, wiggling her body, trying to escape, though Karina just added more pain as she locked those powerful legs around Odessa's midsection, the British woman's face turning into a desperate scowl as she strained to find a way to escape!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Isabella felt the mounting pressure as Cecilia's arms dug into the small of her back and her sides but it was nothing she hadn't felt before, Odessa was quite fond of bear hugs for obvious reasons and had conditioned Isabella to both expect them and to better endure them. "A little lower if you don't mind, my backs been feeling a little stiff and could use a good stretching." Her face was a mask of calm as she taunted Cecilia, beyond an occasional grunt or groan here and there she wasn't about to give the blonde the satisfaction of seeing her in pain. The teasing wasn't anywhere close to being done either.

"Oh I KNOW Karina wouldn't mind if I dragged you home, neither would Odessa for that matter. But do I want you there? Haven't decided yet." With that said Isabella saw fit to flex a bit for the Swede, shifting her arms a few inches lower to get them securely around the other woman's waist, ratcheting up the strength of the bear hug as she lifted Cecilia upwards. She wanted her in the air so she could shake her around like an oversized rag doll!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:16 am

Karina made sure that Odessa could not break herself free, at least not for a good while! She would keep those arms all the way up while her legs would keep squeezing and crushing Odessa's sides! She began to shift back and forth, lightly riding the woman's back while she looked over at the two bear hugging beauties, licking her lips. " Hey now, I'm right here! Course I don't mind making Isabella your bitch but am I going to be dragged home too? Actually I'll ask Odessa cause I got her occupied here. "

She grinned and looked over her shoulder at Odessa, releasing one hand of the woman so she could bring her now free hand down and deliver a swift spank upon Odessa's rear, followed by another and another! While she wasn't content with just keeping Odessa like this and not showing her strength, to humiliate her rival was a lot more rewarding, plus she forced Odessa to experience a new hold that she had so far haven't used before!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:59 am

Cecilia smirked as she heard Isabella being cocky, she was without a doubt annoying the Swede. She could easily tell the pain that Isabella was in though from the grunts and groans, also knowing that she had bested Isabella before in their only official match was something that the Swede could lord over the white haired beauty.

The two Northern Queen's continued to jostle and tussle as they squeezed each other. Though soon enough Isabella decided to switch things up. Lowering her hold as she would then lift the woman up! Pulling Cecilia up off of her feet as she would squeeze her still, their massive chests still mushrooming against one another. The blond released a groan as Isabella showed off her own might.

The blond would grit her teeth, glaring down on the busty rival of hers. Her feet kicking as she would try and force her feet down towards the canvas and get back to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 am

Karina knew how to execute a top-notch submission move, and right now Odessa was in quite a bit of pain from her spine being twisted into knots, and then, on top of that, she had all of Karina's weight dragging her down as the darker-haired amazon's feet left the mat and wrapped around Odessa's body, adding one more layer of pain—that crushing leg squeeze—to everything. Odessa groaned, hissed, and gasped as she did everything she could to break free and give her suddenly aching body a break!

"Rrrrnnnghh...!" Odessa growled, not able to properly contribute to the conversation while she was in such a state. Karina did let go of one of her arms, which relieved some of the pressure. Of course, Karina then began to spank her, over and over again, heating Odessa's bottom and making it redden underneath her workout gear!

She had a free hand now, though, and that gave her some small advantage. Fighting through the pain, Odessa would thread it back underneath the top rope, reach back...and try to grab onto Karina's long, flowing hair, hoping to yank it forward and bash Karina's face into Odessa's own smooth, warm back to stun her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Karina was playing a little drum solo with Odessa's sizable ass, licking her lips as she took a quick moment to admire the cheeks, massaging each of them with that single hand before she would look over her shoulder down at Odessa again. " Come now love, I'm sure you're enjoying this! I am only practicing a new hold after all. " She was ready to continue and humiliate Odessa some more when the woman managed to grab a hold of her hair, causing Karina to growl and instead claw down on Odessa's ass to make her behave, releasing Odessa's other hand so she could tree and force the one that was holding her hair to release her.

It didn't happen in time and ultimately she slipped from Odessa's back, releasing that butt cheek and gasping before she dropped down hard against Odessa's back that she enjoyed sitting on, bouncing down upon the canvas with a soft grunt and laying there, stunned and her head throbbing a little from her own downfall.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next