Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Isabella had the benefit of being more or less fresh, at least when compared to the likes of the married couple who had been sparring long before Odessa and herself had arrived. Even so Karina was no slouch, her well developed abs and toned muscles proof enough of that, and while Isabella could keep her from locking in the full nelson she couldn't outright break free of it either. It left the two of them in a bit of a stalemate and while Isabella's thoughts turned to violence, possibly an elbow to the gut or stomping on her foot, Karina went with a different strategy. It was like she was reminding Isabella that her body was soft where it counted, the woman's full bust grinding upon her back as they struggled with one another for control and while definitely pleasant it wasn't enough to throw her off. She had spent far too much time with Odessa for that.

"I know I can, Odessa knows I can, and more importantly you know I can. The only one here who doesn't understand it is your love over there." She motioned towards Cecilia with her head and then thrust her butt back against Karina's crotch as the woman tried to bump her, showing she wasn't afraid to go head to head...or rather ass to crotch in this situation.

A sudden lifting motion pulled her feet off the mat, Isabella hooking a foot behind Karina's ankle to keep herself from being lifted any further but it was already enough for the woman who spun her around and marched her over to the corner. Once her feet were back on the mat she made Karina work for it, resisting her every step of the way by twisting left and right, trying to slip free only to end up pressed against the turnbuckles. Her chest mushroomed against the top one and yet she kept her hands locked, not willing to surrender herself to the full nelson even if it meant her tits being shoved into the corner.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:21 pm

Karina rolled her eyes, though the look of amusement was still full on her face, letting Cecilia deal with Odessa so she could focus on taming Isabella, the two quite the powerful pair, yet Karina knew she could best them both if she really put her head into it. " Uhuh, though to be honest you and Cecilia going at it was pretty hot, but next time I'll have to sit on Odessa face to really enjoy the view.

She teased, though Karina definitely considered that an option as she would slowly but surely push Isabella to the corner and ultimately succeeding in bringing the silver haired beauty up and against it. " But right now, this dance is just between the two of us, and I will not let you be the one leading or dipping me. " Karina used a bitt of dance vocabulary to add into it, though soon she realized that despite their playfulness, Isabella was pretty damn strong and denied her every right of locking the Full Nelson in, so why should she keep on trying when there are better holds to use?

Karina suddenly abandoned the attempt instead she went for something else, trying to get a leg over Isabella's thigh instead, wanting to surprise and distract Isabella with a quick grind against that rear before attempt to duck under Isabella's armbit and then rise up, forcing Isabella to the side and into a corner Abdominal stretch if possible, though Karina will use one hand to grasp Isabella's breast to claw it!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11