Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Karina was making sure Cecilai's face, even her head was covered by her breasts, tightening her arms around her head as she tried to keep that smother locked in tight, denying her any amount of air while she would press her body down upon her lover, intend to keep her on her back and just wonder how she would get out of it. Frankly she did not have to wait very long as Cecilia began to push her hands up against Karina's armpits and then pull down with quite an amount of strength, gritting her teeth as she tried her best to keep the woman underneath her, between those sweaty breasts.

Unfortunately Cecilia managed to be resourceful and the bucking helped distract Karina enough to roll them both over and her arms forced to release Cecilia's head, which popped free while her arms were pinned above her head, groaning as Cecilia began to push her large chest into her own, quickly causing Karina to blush again now that she lost control. " Tch.. Oh for fuck sakes that's smart.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lovers who spar together [ For Lunarwolf ]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:12 am

Cecilia would smile down as she kept Karina pinned, pressing her large bust down against the buxom lover's, she would nod her head as she would then decide to nuzzle her face down against Karina's, teasing her lover a little before she would release Karina's arms and then start to move up towards her feet.

Offering a hand down to Karina, as she would try and bring her rival up towards her feet. " I guess that's the first lesson, just remember there are many ways to escape most smothers. Want to start ramping it up to more difficult stuff?" Cecilia asked as she would poke Karina on one of her large breasts. " Or do you rather want to continue just smothering each other."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:18 am

Karina did not move her head away when her lover came down for a nuzzle, it was rather cute were it not that they just smothered eachother, though Cecilia had a longer duration of those tits in Karina's face than vice versa. Either way Karina could not be stubborn and complain too much, once again grasping Cecilia's hand to slowly work herself back onto her feet, dusting herself off before she twitched and brought her attention back to Cecilia when she casually poked at her breast.

" ..Mph, I can save the smothering for later when we're not somewhere public. Let's go with the harder moves, I am excited to learn more. " She said with an honest tone for once. She knew Cecilia was the better wrestler between them and if she wanted to practice new things she would have rather have her lover than someone else, even though that would come with teasing and stuff, Karina will just have to live with that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Odessa would have loved to see that smother hold, to see Karina's tits swallowing up Cecilia's face between them, rubbing her nose in sweat and luscious heat. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the gym when that happened. But she was surprisingly nearby while two of her greatest rivals and lovers were sparring, as she had been waiting in the locker room for another one of her rival-lovers—one whom she would consider the most important of all of them.

Wearing a relatively skimpy white sports bra and athletic shorts set with grey piping along the sides and the hems, Odessa rested back against the wall nearest the entrance to the gym from the lockers, hearing the very faint sounds of women sparring within. Her eyes and her mind, however, were on the opposite doorway, the one leading further into the locker room, from whence anyone who was walking in from the outer corridor would have to enter. She was only looking for one person, of course: one who could be identified immediately by not only her goddess-like figure, but also a stunning flash of beautiful, long white hair, hair of the sort that only Odessa's own could compare to.

When Isabella Snow, Odessa's long-time lover and girlfriend (the latter, perhaps, was wishful thinking on Odessa's part, though lately she felt that the object of her desire had been bending more and more towards her point of view when it came to their relationship), finally did walk into the room, Odessa would smile and push away from the wall, striding purposefully across the room, closing the distance between herself and Isabella as she wrapped her arms around Isabella's body and hugged her tight, hands immediately cupping Isabella's big, firm ass. Their more-than-ample chests pressed together tightly in their workout attire, and their abs rubbed against each other, flesh on flesh. Odessa leaned in and gave Isabella a gentle, slow kiss, then began to kiss up the side of Isabella's face, her lips sliding across Isabella's cheek and then up to her ear, which she nibbled on teasingly.

"You know..." Odessa would purr into Isabella's ear, obviously barely able to contain her excitement upon seeing her favorite lover. "If we lived together we wouldn't even have to plan to meet like this...we could spar in bed all day long." She pulled away, giving Isabella's impressive rear end a quick smack as she beamed at her lover.

"So, shall we head on inside? With any luck the ring will be free..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Completely oblivious to what was going on in the nearby ring, Isabella Snow stepped into the locker room already prepared for the work out Odessa had promised her when the woman had phoned her up earlier that morning. Before she could even get a word in her lover had pounced on her, forcing her into choosing between shoving the British bombshell away or just going along for the ride Odessa wanted to take her on. It was a difficult choice given she didn't want to seem too eager for what the woman was too happy to give but in the end she just rolled her eyes and recipricated the embrace, wrapping her arms around Odessa's waist in a light squeeze while her hands cupped that very squeezable ass, pulling her lover nice and tight up against her. The kiss was pleasant as it always was coming from her, but when Odessa began to wander with her lips Isabella finally shoved the womab back a couple steps and shook her head.

"You really need to learn when to quit while you're ahead Odessa." Isabella chided her lover while pulling off her jacket, tossing it onto a nearby bench to reveal the skin tight purple top with silver lining along the neckline that she usually wore out to the ring. Her black gym shorts had already been visable but Odessa was able to see them a lot better when she wasn't right up against Isabella.

"And you have said that before but as you know I like my own space, besides you wouldn't want to live in my tiny apartment and I don't want to intrude on your palace of a place." She repeated the words she always said when Odessa asked her about living together. It wasn't like Isabella hadn't thought about it before, or that she didn't find the idea at least somewhat appealing, but she didn't think Odessa had given the proposition as much thought as she needed to. Still she turned to Odessa and smiled, reaching out to take the woman by the chin and to pull her in for a firm kiss before again pushing her back, though this time she made sure to press her hand against the woman's pillowy tits.

"Now you promised me a work out so lets get to it, I've been needing to get back into the ring so I don't get rusty." Isabella said, gesturing to the door for Odessa to lead the way. "And if its not we will just have to find another, this isn't turning into that one time where you couldn't find your clothes so we just stayed in bed for the day."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:09 am

As usual, Isabella wasn't quite as expressive with their love as Odessa was. The ebony woman got a little bit further than she usually did, not only managing to hug Isabella and grope her ass, but receiving some groping back, which she took as a very positive sign! When her lips began exploring Isabella's face, though, she got a harsh rebuke, as Isabella put her hands on Odessa's shoulders and shoved her away, putting some space between the two of them. Odessa's body drooped and she gave Isabella a pouty expression like a spurned puppy. "Why quit? We both enjoy it...and it isn't as if we're in public right now...we can indulge all we'd like."

She was disappointed, sure, but she rebounded quickly, taking a deep breath and putting a smile back on her face as she unabashedly stared at Isabella's scantily-clad body, though she did let out a long sigh at Isabella's further reluctance to move in together and live the lovey-dovey married life Odessa dreamed of. "Speak for yourself, darling. I would be more than happy to live with you in your apartment. And you would be more than welcome in my modest abode," she would reply. "There are other options, too, but I—"

Odessa didn't have a chance to finish that thought before Isabella pulled her into another kiss, Odessa purring as she kissed back, adding a little bit of tongue—and then getting shoved back again, though this time Isabella's hands found Odessa's tits, the ebony beauty's breath catching in her throat for just an instant as her orbs squished within her white top and she was forced backwards a step by her gorgeous lover yet again! She didn't mind so much this time. She tittered lightly as Isabella mentioned the time that the two of them just stayed in bed naked all day long. "Please, we've never had a better workout than that day. Except, perhaps, the night we met," Odessa would say, before she turned around and stood side by side with Isabella, sliding her arm around Isabella's, locking the two of them together.

"But let's go. I expect we'll be able to use the ring here, so there's no need to worry." With that, Odessa would gently tug on Isabella's arm to begin moving them towards the door.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:50 am

Isabella could have said more on the subject of them living together and perhaps she should have, but instead the white haired American just smiled and looked towards the door leading out to the ring. Claiming she would be fine with anything was one matter but Odessa was the type to jump head first into nearly anything, she had been that way since the night she met her at the bar all that time ago and Isabella didn't think she was ever going to change. Not that she really wanted her to, it was one of those oddly endearing things about the woman that Isabella wasn't even sure why she liked that about her but she did. However it did leave it to her to think through things for the two of them and for her own part Isabella just wasn't sure how long Odessa was going to stick around.

But those were thoughts for another time, not when she had some private time with Odessa up ahead of her. She needed to keep her head in the game and work on her in ring performance, even if it meant having to resist the inevitable advances Odessa was going to throw her way for as long as possible. "You're so odd." Isabella mumbled with a roll of her eyes when Odessa took her arm in arm to lead her through the door.

Stepping through the door Isabella found a decent sized room with a regulation size ring in the middle of it, a good place to put in a few hours of work just as Odessa had promised her it would be. Only the ring wasn't empty at all. "Odessa seems like we'll have to go else......where." She paused mid word, only finishing it a few moments later as her mind made sense of what she was looking at. Inside the ring was a pair of women, both of whom she recognized immediately. The first was Karina, a woman Isabella had spent a lovely couple of days with at a hot springs resort courtesy of some mischief from Odessa. She was a delight to find and if Karina had been alone Isabella would have been quite pleased, however the other woman standing in the ring had her considering heading for the door.

"Odessa, I'm not exactly one to believe in coencidences so tell me, why is Cecilia Northman inside the ring you wanted us to use today?" Isabella narrowed her eyes when she turned to Odessa, showing her irritation quite clearly in her expression. "Karina lovely to see you again!" She then added, waving to the dark haired woman in the ring with a smile, walking over to ringside so she didn't have to yell out to her anymore. "Were you in on this too?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:09 pm

"I hardly find it odd to dote on someone whom I love," Odessa would purr in Isabella's ear, as the two of them locked arms and made their way through the door into the gym. The ring that they found there was not empty, and if she was being completely honest, Odessa had known that. It was not a particularly busy day in the gym, with only a couple of the treadmills and exercise machines currently in use. There were multiple semi-private rings available, and as a matter of fact the room they had walked into just now was the only one which was occupied, by the blonde former champion Cecilia and Odessa's co-conspirator Karina, who both just so happened to be rivals of Isabella and Odessa, and who were both lovers to Odessa.

Cecilia, of course, was the sticking point for Isabella. Odessa understood her significant other's issues with the blonde—though it did seem that they ultimately stemmed from the simple fact that the two mighty women had decided to choose the same nickname for themselves upon joining AFW so many years ago. Perhaps Odessa and Karina had brought the four of them together to see if the two feuding beauties could find some common ground. At the very least, they would be seeing some fireworks.

Isabella recognized Odessa's deceit right away, of course, but Odessa hoped her lover would not be angry for too long. "I know, Ceci is a bit of a pain in the ass," Odessa would murmur apologetically in Isabella's ear, just for the other white-maned lioness to hear, as she wrapped her arms around Isabella from behind, giving her a soft squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. Isabella, soon enough, moved away and headed for Karina, whom she would greet fondly. Odessa followed, climbing up onto the ring apron and giving Karina an affectionate peck on the lips by way of greeting. "Let's hope we all have some fun," she would say to the dark-haired woman, before turning to Cecilia and spreading her arms, beckoning the blonde toward her. "Come on, Ceci, you, too. How've you been?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:34 am

Karina was planning to do more things, maybe add and ask for some difficult holds to master to show that she was serious about the spar until the two busty beauties came stepping in and quickly realizing that they were in for it. She turned her attention towards Odessa and Isabella, lips curling into a bright grin as she took slow steps towards the ropes, bending and leaning over the top ropes, showing plenty of cleavage while both arms cross and lay on the top ropes, staring the two busty queens as Odessa approached. " Hey you two! " Her eyes first followed the dark skinned fighter that came closer, climbing onto the side of the ring and delivering a quick peck to the still red faced Karina, who chuckled and nodded at Odessa before the woman took her attention to Cecilia.

Her attention went down to Isabella when she greeted her and asked if she was apart of Odessa's little scheme, to which she would playfully nod. " That I am. The four of us getting together would be something and in what better way than in a ring? Granted it's just for spar and such but I think it would do just fine. " She was a little friendlier to Isabella than she was with most people but that was mainly because the white haired beauty had proven herself to be a worthy rival with benefits and who was Karina to deny her the friendship that Isabella had given her during their little trip?

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Cecilia would have her attention turned when the two busty white haired women came out into the gym and she instantly noticed who they were. It was difficult to not recognize Odessa, who she had shared many intense matches with, one if with previous to Summer Splash where she had defeated Odessa in a title match, and the other woman Isabella who Cecilia had defeated quite a long time ago, as the upstart had tried to take her on and failed.

The blond would shake her head a little as she glanced over to Karina, already figuring that her and Odessa had probably planned all of this, it would explain a lot, especially over this impromtu spar in the AFW gym facility.

Cecilia would let out a little sigh, before she would turn her attention towards Odessa who came up and offered her a hug, one that Cecilia would give her, of course. " How've you been? You look great." Cecilia said as she would give Odessa a pat on her rear, before breaking the hug. Moving over to lean over the ropes as she would stare at Isabella. " If it isn't the fake queen, you look as adorable as last time I saw you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next