» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

Alexandra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark - Page 4 Empty Re: Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by Berial Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:04 am

Rise. Rise. Rise!

Yuko hammered the button for all it was worth. Such a diminutive position. Who in their mind could bear the sight of themselves on all fours, let alone be called a hero? Sonic Knight’s relentless offensive was more powerful than Brave Yuko had ever expected from one transformation. Even her guard command did little to mitigate the damage headed her way. Things looked hopeless, many in the audience throwing their appraisal towards the dark knight. But the hero wouldn’t lose hope yet. Not while she could still stand of her own power.

As she slowly and unsteadily brought herself up to two feet, one hand clasping a shoulder hurt in the fall, the heroine heard a voice boom from the heavens. She winced, gritting her teeth at the tainted offerings resounding through the air around her. Her scowl only deepened as the dark knight extended her hands out toward her from high on her tower of wickedness. As if she would ever...

Yield to me…

Yuko gasped, falling to one knee as she clenched her gut tightly. Her vision grew hazy as a fire welled inside of her belly, burning with an ever-growing intensity that threatened to sear her from the inside. No...it was more than that. It was focused, as if something were trying to get out. It was trying to get out.

Yield to me…

No.

Yield to me…

No.

Yield to me…

No.

LET GO!

“NO!” Yuko punched into the ground. “Never again!” She shouted, shooting up to two feet with her fists at her side. “I shall never bow to the evil and wicked! The darkness merely offers its powers to weak, corrupting all it infects! It requires strength to resist it!” She punched the side of her fist into her chest, cementing her stance. “This crown upon my head, these blades etched upon my gauntlets, this cloth that flutters across my back, they are symbols of hope. Beacons of light that will pierce through that infinite dark!” She pointed defiantly toward the dark knight with a bold stance as a bolt of light reflecting off her silver headwear, a wide, beaming smirk upon her lips. “I am Brave Yuko, the Legendary Hero! And the power in this right arm shall vanquish you, Sonic Knight!”

Back to top Go down

Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark - Page 4 Empty Re: Brave Yuko vs. Sonic Knight - Heroes of Light and Dark

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 am

Sonic Knight narrowed her eyes when the heroine defied her, refusing to embrace the darkness that had Sonic Knight had armored herself in. A growl escaped her lips before she said, "Then, you are a fool. A weakling and a fool who refuses ultimate power..." The fallen heroine then got herself off of the turnbuckle, still keeping her eyes on Brave Yuko outside the ring. "Very well. If you wish to defy me, then so be it. You will regret your decision once darkness devours you whole..."

Due to Brave Yuko being outside the ring, the referee was counting her out. But, when Sonic Knight slipped out of the ropes, jumping off of the apron, the referee restarted her counting. Wearing a serious expression, the dark heroine would march towards Yuko, hoping to approach her before she could fully recover so that she could deliver an attack, which was a a chop to her face as a way to teach her a lesson for her foolishness.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 am

Yuko felt her resolve grow stronger as she remained with her hand curled in defiance. Sonic Knight had proven herself to be quite the opponent. The beginning of this bout had not been the brave veteran’s best performance, and the villain's surging strength only made her weaknesses all the more apparent. But this was not going to be the end for her. She wouldn’t succumb to that evil again. Fear and darkness would no longer be her ally. She would turn this contest in her favor yet!

As the dark knight approached, scowling embers into the brave heroine, Yuko simply smirked back at her with unwavering resolve beaming in her countenance. Why, she hadn't moved so much as a step, not an inch as Sonic Knight would her hand back and threw a vicious chop...which more than a few in the audience blinked away from, fully expecting Yuko's head to be split in two.

But alas! The fierce heroine ducked beneath her chop at the last moment, letting it whizz past a few strands of her scruffy hair. With her body chambered, Yuko would hop straight up from the ground, shooting the top of her dense head straight into Sonic Knight’s jaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:35 am

Sonic Knight expected her chop to hit her target, but against her expectation, the heroine managed to duck under the chop, with the attack whizzing past her head. Growling, Sonic Knight would then try to launch her second attack, but Brave Yuko was already on the move, bringing up the top of her head straight into her chin.

"Poughhh!!!"

The dark heroine's head was thrown back from the impact, and she staggered back, unable to comprehend what was going on. Once again letting out an angry growl, Sonic Knight would try to plant her feet on the floor, trying to maintain her balance. At the same time, the referee continued her countdown.

"FOUR!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:45 am

A direct hit! Yuko’s daring strategy had won her the advantage once again.

Though, speaking honestly, it did leave her with something of a headache. The dark knight’s noggin was remarkably more robust than its defense stats suggested...Nevertheless! Her adversary was stunned, and the heroine had carved herself an opening to work with. For a moment, Yuko’s desire to deal some damage on this long-standing thorn in her side had gotten the best of her discretion. There were any number of moves she could have made, a wealth of attacks and spells in this narrow passage...

“SEVEN!”

...but none were viable options right now. Her years of battles across countless settings had taught her time and time again the better part of valor. Sometimes, it was simply best to retreat and fight from a more favorable position. Cross blades on her own terms, not the monsters she desired to slay.

However, that did not mean leaving Sonic Knight without a parting reward for her efforts. The brave heroine leaped off to the side, kicking off the barricade to rebound off it, sailing at Sonic Knight with a diving elbow strike to the side of the head. As soon as her feet touched the ground, Yuko would bounce forward and into the ring in a slick slide beneath the bottom rope, tucking and rolling onto one knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:19 am

The headbutt under her chin had shaken Sonic Knight quite badly, and she shook her head, trying to regain enough bearing to know where her opponent was. But, before she could even do something about her current situation, she received an elbow strike to the side of her head, which sent her stumbling towards the ring. "Auughhh!!!" Slumping against the apron, she grunted, her head throbbed from the impact.

"EIGHT!"

Hearing the referee's voice broke Sonic Knight out of her stupor. Growling out in frustration, the dark heroine would try to move herself up the apron, trying to enter the ring before the referee could reach ten. It was quite an arduous task, but before the referee could reach ten, Sonic Knight's feet had left the floor before she rolled under the ropes, reentering the ring. The match would still continue, but her current condition prevented her from getting up as she remained on the mat, groaning in pain.

"Guurgghhh... y-you... you will pay f-for this..." Sonic Knight tried to address Brave Yuko, but due to her current position where she was laid out on the mat, it was hard to tell whether her opponent could actually listen to her or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:20 am

Her valor was still intact. Brave Yuko was certain on that upon witnessing her adversary crawl beneath the bottom rope just in time to beat the count, feeling relief of all things at the sight. Fair as it may have been to have won their bout by a simple countout, this was not the mark of a true hero. That would not have been a conclusion worthy of the masses, worthy of her name as a hero, perhaps not even worthy of the wicked Sonic Knight.

The victory taking form in her mind was but a few turns away, and she had a clear strategy in mind to achieve it. It was doubly helpful that Sonic Knight appeared so inclined to assist her, positioning herself in just the right manner for her grand approach.

The heroine lunged forward from off the ground, rushing toward the recovering heroine a breakneck pace. Many onlooking patrons assumed the daring hero would be attempting a quick maneuver of some sort, a dropkick or the like to put the villain back down as quickly as possible. But oh, the mind of Brave Yuko had more grandiose intentions than that. Rather, as soon as she was near, she leaped straight over Sonic Knight with her legs tucked beneath her, just high enough for her feet to land gracefully atop the middle ropes.

"Merazoma!" Springing straight back, the daring hero would flip high into the air, arms free in the air, aiming to crash down on the dark knight with a smashing lionsault.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:30 am

The dark heroine was still struggling to recover, and due to her condition, she had to skip a turn which would certainly give Yuko enough chance to deal more damage on her. But Sonic Knight wasn't one to be discouraged by such a setback as she believed that whatever her adversary had in her mind, she would be able to go through it without problem. She had encountered many misfortunes back then that a small fry like Brave Yuko was nothing to her.

Still, as she remained on the mat, Sonic Knight realized that Yuko had already made her move. She struggled to recover, but her body simply refused to comply. Was it because of the damage that was dealt on her? Or was it because of something in her that prevented her from getting up? Dark and wicked she might have been, but Sonic Knight was still a heroine. Was it her heroism that still remained in her heart that prevented her from getting up?

Either way, the fallen heroine had no way of figuring it out as Yuko went towards the ropes, using them as a springboard, launching herself up before crashing down onto her with a lionsault! "Uarrghhhh!!!" Sonic Knight gasped out in pain as she took the weight of the heroine whom she was facing, and a large chunk of her HP was taken out just from this one attack. The dark heroine was now in danger, and Brave Yuko would be able to continue with her attacks.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:37 pm

Righteous judgment!

There was no small amount of celebration upon seeing the brave heroine execute another of her signature attacks onto the felled Sonic Knight. Fresh, burning blood pumped through her veins, a rush of adrenaline coursed through every inch of muscle. The hero smiled her tomboyish grin. Flying through the air like was always where she felt most alive.

Though the landing could have been better, in hindsight. Her legs came up short, slapping against the canvas unpleasantly. That would sting later...but it was nothing compared to awesome power Sonic Knight had just endured! Yuko was quick to come up to one knee after her attack landed squarely. Defeating this villain would take more damage than any one technique could deal, but at her current condition, Yuko would have to wait. Bide her time until her stats improved. Thankfully, she was in a prime position to keep building her momentum and the dark knight against the ropes.

Metaphorically. She picked up the dark knight along with her as she rose, slowly bringing her up to two feet. “Hmph. Where is that vile and wicked strength to save you now, dark knight?!” Suddenly, the hero would spin Sonic Knight around to face the crowd, exposing her back for but a second. That was all the time Brave Yuko would need to reach around and grab onto the knight’s opposite arm and wrap it across her neck. Gripping the underside of her leotard, the heroine would prime and buck her hips, hurling the villain over her head, arcing her back as she brought her down to the canvas in one flash attempt at a pinfall with a crossface chickenwing suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 am

Sonic Knight was in a bad position and in a bad shape after taking the lionsault from Brave Yuko. Struggling to breathe, she directed a dark, seething glare at the heroine. For her, this was just a mere setback that she needed to overcome. All she needed to do was to recover some of her lost HP. As she was pulled up by Yuko, she let out a beastly growl, showing her defiance despite her current condition. "Grr... y-you know nothing... you have no idea the horrors that I had to endure for this..." she hissed through her gritted teeth.

Still, that didn't stop Yuko from pulling her into a crossface chickenwing, and she wasn't even done yet with that as she would then grab at the underside of her leotard before lifting her up, throwing her over with a crossface chickenwing suplex. "AUGHHH!!" Sonic Knight cried out in pain as she hit the mat, and Yuko took this opportunity to go for the pin, and at the moment, the dark heroine was experiencing a status ailment that prevented her from mustering her effort to kick out. While she struggled to recover from said status ailment, no one could tell if she could kick out of this.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next