Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:16 am

Chigusa sighed. "Well, since you're making this hard for me," Chigusa murmured, "I guess I shouldn't hold back either." She would suddenly kick her leg upwards, hoping to catch the back of Athena's head with a counter kick. She hoped that it would hit, since it was a bit of a blind blow, and that it would knock Athena off of her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:22 am

"By all means Bring everything u have Chi...." Before Athena could finish Chigusa's foot hit her from behind. Athena rolled off Chigusa and rubbed the back of her head and would try to get up before Chigusa made a move.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 am

Chigusa rolled forward when Athena fell off of her and got up quickly. She stood, smiling, over Athena. "Not a bad kick eh?" Chigusa said. She held out a hand to pull Athena up. "Here," she said, extending her hand, "C'mon, we're not done yet!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 am

Shaking off the pain from that kick Athena looked up at Chigusa. "Yeah, you can really kick when you want to." She said as she took Chigusa's hand and started to stand up. "You're darn right we're not finished." She added.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am

Chigusa pulled Athena up. "Alright then," she said, "Lets get started on round two!" Her hands immediately shot up and grabbed Athena's small orbs, giving them a nice squeeze. "And this is round two," she said with a deviant grin, "How do you like it?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 am

Athena's face was totally red from blushing as she wasn't expecting Chigusa to grab a hold her chest. "This....is different." Athena said flustered with her chest being squeezed and it actually felt good. For the moment she didn't know what do as Chigusa's expert handling of her chest left her defenseless.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:40 am

"Ara? Don't be so surprised Athena," Chigusa said. Her hands began to squeeze Athena's breasts and massage them, pinching the nipples between her fingers at times, stimulating Athena and trying to pleasure her. "Don't tell me this is the first time for you!" Chigusa said, "You've been here for a while now, most girls here like this kind of stuff you know."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 am

Athena gave a shakey smile. "Not so much as this kind of thing Chigusa, its just I wasn't expecting you to do it is all." She said putting her hands over Chigusa's hands. "I have to say you're pretty good at this too Chigusa." She added.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Chigusa smiled when she heard Athena admit that she liked what she was doing. She decided to continue, massaging Athena's breasts and pinching Athena's nipples. She then bent over and took one of Athena's nipples in her mouth, sucking the fleshy nub until it was hard and erect. She hoped that Athena was starting to feel stimulated from this action.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Athena's eyes widened when Chigusa took her nipple into her mouth. "I see....you're good...at this too Chigusa." Athena purred as she put her hands on the back of Chigusa's head and closed her eyes feeling her nipple going hard.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next