by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) Empty Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 am

Every morning, Chigusa Yuuki gets up early enough to see the sunrise. It was a habit she got into while still in school, mainly because the morning air was so refreshing, and watching the sun rise felt so inspirational. This morning was no different. Her alarm sounded at 5:30, and within ten minutes she was up and ready. She pulled on a white t-shirt with green sleeves, her tight-fitting exercise shorts, a red headband and matching red wristbands, and headed out for her morning run. Before she left, she checked up on Megumi. As usual, her roommate was still sleeping. No doubt she wasn't going to get up until much later in the morning. Chigusa smiled and shook her head, closing the door to their apartment as quietly as possible.

Outside, the sky was still dark. Chigusa had her route already planned. She was going to run by the seaside, following the road until it reached the AFW gym, nearly 5 miles away. She hoped that today, like normally every day, she would be able to catch the sunrise over the ocean. As she ran, she noticed how the air was getting cooler. Winter was coming. Every day, the sun was rising a little bit later and setting a bit earlier. She was soon running along the seaside. The barest hints of red was tinting the sky. Within a few minutes, a blazing red sun climbed over the ocean, illuminating the clouds and bathing the sky with it's glow. Chigusa stopped for a moment to look at the scene before her, still enraptured in wonder even after seeing it almost every day. She then continued her run, finally arriving at the gym.

Since it was still so early in the morning, Chigusa didn't expect to see anybody inside. She pushed open the door and entered, looking around to see if anybody was there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:56 am

When Chigusa Looked around the Gym a small thud noise was coming from the gym's Corner where the punching Bag was set up and was getting a beating by that firey girl Athena Asahara. Sporting a blue t-shirt with the word fight on the front and black shorts on as she was kicking the crud out of the punching bag.

"Whew." Athena signed as she wiped the sweat away from her eye brows. She then noticed a shadow coming from the door way. "Who's there?" She asked wondering who else would be up so early in the morning.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:07 am

Chigusa heard someone beating up on the punching bag, surprised that there was someone here so early. She looked at the time on her cell phone. 6:15. Whoever it was, either they were really motivated or they were just morning people like Chigusa. She walked over to the punching bag, noticing someone that looked vaguely familiar. Then when she spoke, Chigusa recognized who it was.

"Well, fancy seeing you here Athena," Chigusa said. It seemed like it was the former group, for if Chigusa gauged Athena's character right, she was one of those ridiculously motivated kinds of people.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:13 am

"Yeah it's certainly a surprise to see you too Chigusa." She said wraping her towel around her neck and walked up to Chigusa. "I guess great minds think alike since you're here." Athena said with a smile.

"I always like getting up in the morning and come out to train, Its never too hot or cold Its kinda like best of both worlds." She said looking up.
"I remember my parents would do this too and I would watch as they trained in the morning times." Athena said.

"Heh so I guess thats where I picked up the habbit of training early." She added rubbing the back of her head and smiled.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 am

"I see," Chigusa said with a little chuckle, "Yeah, exercise in the morning is the best, it really wakes you up." She walked over to Athena. "Did you catch the sunrise on your way here? It was really pretty," Chigusa said, her eyes looking dreamy for a second, but then focused back in.

"So then, how have you been doing? I haven't seen you at all since the end of the tournament," she said, "Looks like you've been training hard!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 am

"As a matter of fact I did catch that sunrise just before I entered the gym."
She said returning the look Chigusa gave her. "The sunrise gets me even more pumped up for my training." She added.

"I have been doing great." Athena said with a smile. "How about you Chigusa everything going good for you?" She asked.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 am

Chigusa smiled. "I'm doing pretty well thanks," she said, "After all, I've finally fully recovered, and I think I'm ready to get back in the game! Wrestling I mean, since I haven't had a good fall in a while." She looked Athena up and down, noticing the girl's athletic build. She remembered how after their match in the tournament, she promised Athena a rematch sometime later. Chigusa smiled. Perhaps Athena would be her opponent.

"Say, are you feeling like having a little spar right now Athena?" Chigusa asked, "Just a little tumble, of course. I want to see how we match up when we're both fresh and at our best."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 am

Athena threw her towel over the bench and looked at Chigusa. "Sure, I was hoping to get that rematch you offered after our first match." She said.

Athena rolled into the ring and took off her shoes which she had her feet tapped up and she threw her shoes over to the corner and then looked at Chigusa with a smile. "I'm ready to rumble whenever you are Chigusa." She said as she did some shadow boxing.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:49 am

Chigusa laughed. "Always so enthusiastic!" she said, "But I guess that's what I like about you Athena!" She climbed into the ring, slipping in under the bottom ropes. She took off her running shoes as well, since they were a bit dirty from the run outside, and then removed her socks. They would only reduce friction and get in the way. Chigusa didn't want to be slipping around the ring, she needed all the traction she could get. Then, seeing that her T-shirt was a bit too baggy, Chigusa took that off as well, tossing the sweat-soaked shirt over the side of the ring. Her toned body was completely visible to Athena now, as well as her perky breasts which were held up inside a white sports bra. Chigusa cracked her knuckles. "Alright, I'm ready too," she said, "Lets get this party started!"

Chigusa would try to go for a quick attack. She would rush up to Athena as quickly as she could, hands outstretched, hoping to catch her opponent off guard and knock her to the mat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 am

Athena smiled seeing Chigusa get rid of the clothes that could get in her way, she wanted Chigusa to be comfy as she could be so they would have a great match. Athena looked over Chigusa's body. "Now lets see how tough you are when you're fresh." She thought to herself.

Chigusa's fast charge did indeed take Athena by surprise, but before Athena fell back all the way she would try and catch Chigusa's leg with a sweep.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next