Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 am

Chigusa matched Athena completely, pushing her bigger chest against Athena's in both a contest of strength and of wills. It was a test to see whose breasts were stronger and firmer. Chigusa continued to push and grind her chest, pulling back a little bit at times to give herself room to slam forward. The water soaked both their bodies, making the fight between the two hot girls even more sensual.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 am

Athena was getting turned on by the feel of her chest pressing more and more into Chigusa's chest, but she knew she couldn't lose this contest.
After being slammed back a few times, Athena pulled her chest back and flung foward with her own thrust into Chigusa's chest.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 am

Chigusa thought Athena wasn't going to strike back, so she kept on pushing forward recklessly. But then Athena pushed forward, slamming her breasts into Chigusa's. Chigusa let out a short cry of surprise as her chest got involuntarily crushed, pulling back to relieve the pressure. She smiled at Athena,

"Well, you're fighting back now!" Chigusa said, "That's good, I didn't want this to be too one-sided."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 am

Athena gave Chigusa's chest another hard thrust. "Trust me Chigusa, I am just getting started." Athena said with a grin before thrusting her chest sidewards instead of frontal to take Chigusa by surprise.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:32 am

Chigusa was surprised by the sideways thrust, her breasts getting battered by the move. "You sure are unorthodox," Chigusa said with gritted teeth, her breasts feeling some pain from the battering. She fought back, swinging her breasts from side to side as well, their breasts battering one another as their nipples scraped along the soft breast-flesh.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 am

"That's what makes me dangerous." Athena giggled keeping up with Chigusa's chest combat. "Here we go all or nothing." Athena said to herself as she stomped a foot forward and threw her body weight into her chest for a full thrust pounce into Chigusa's chest.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 am

"Heh, I guess that's true," Chigusa said. She saw Athena preparing for a big attack. She dug in her heels, sucked in a deep breath, and met Athena head on. Their breasts smashed into each other, neither pair giving at first. Chigusa pushed forward with all her strength, but soon felt Athena slowly overpower her. She wasn't all that strong after all, relying on speed to fight. Chigusa felt herself get pushed back by Athena, and though her breasts still retained their shape, she knew at best it was going to end in a tie.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 am

Athena was amazed at how well both their chests were even. Neither was backing down and at this point Athena was running out of ideas of how to take Chigusa by surprise.
"Hey Chigusa, seeing as how it looks like we're not getting anyway with this, I'd be willing to call it a draw if you are." She said looking into her eyes.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 pm

"To fight me to a stnadstill..." Chigusa said, "You really are something Athena!" She let go of Athena, loosening her arms around Athena's body and slowly beginning to back off. Her breasts were pretty sore from the battle, and she was pretty tired from the pushing. She just couldn't crush Athena's breasts, even though they were smaller.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:26 am

Athena released her grip when Chigusa. "Thanks Chigusa that means alot." She said smiling "But you're pretty special too." She added.

"Since you won that tongue wrestling contest and we just tied, how about one more conest to decide who wins." Athena blushed a little before speaking again. "How about a facesitting contest?" She asked blushing the whole time as she looked at Chigusa for an answer.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next