Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Chigusa could tell that Athena enjoyed this, especially from how hard her nipples were getting. She didn't let up, sucking Athena's nipples, letting her tongue run over their tips and playing with them. She even nibbled gently with her teeth, not trying to hurt Athena but pleasuring her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Athena let out a small groan as Chigusa continued to suck away on her nipple. She ran her fingers through Chigusa's hair as her body shook from the pleasure.

"Eep." She giggled when Chigusa playfully bit her nipple. "You're just feeling naughty right now aren't you Chigusa?" She asked smiling.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Chigusa pulled away from Athena's breasts, leaving a small rope of spittle trailing from her mouth to Athena's nipple. She smiled as she wiped her mouth. "I am feeling pretty naughty," Chigusa said, "It's a bit exciting to be doing this after all. Say, why don't we continue somewhere a bit more... private... and really go at it?" She winked at Athena as she gestured towards the locker rooms.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Athena smiled warmly at Chigusa's offer. "Sure, private does sound more fun after all." She said walking over to the ropes and opened them for Chigusa to exit the ring.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Chigusa led Athena into the locker rooms, or more specifically the shower rooms. Once she was inside, the rest of her clothes immediatly came off. Her tight shorts came off, then her panties. She tossed them off to the side where they wouldn't get wet. Her entire body, naked now, was on display for Athena to see.

"Better take off your clothes too Athena, we're gonna be showering together!" Chigusa said happily.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Athena blushed a bit seeing Chigusa's beautiful bare Body before her. "Right." She said rolling off her tight black shorts along with her panties and tossed them onto a bench. Then removed the tape from her feet and walked over to Chigusa.

"I have to admit Chigusa you have a great body." She said smiling.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Chigusa licked her lips when she saw Athena's body being bared for her as well. The girl didn't just have a cute face, but her body was pretty fine as well. Chigusa grabbed Athena's hand and pulled her towards one of the shower stalls. It was fairly large inside, enough to fit two people with room to spare. Chigusa led Athena inside, shutting the door behind them. She then began to turn on the water.

"Hot or cold?" she asked, bent over to look at the dial as she adjusted the temperature.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:07 pm

"I always take my showers at a good medium temperature so its nice and warm, but cool at the same time." She said smiling. She couldn't help, but look at Chigusa's cute butt when she bent over. "This girl has a perfect body in every way." She said to herself awaiting for the water.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:12 pm

"Medium eh?" Chigusa said. She fiddled with the dials until she thought the temperature was right. "How does that feel?" Chigusa asked. Her body was slick with water now, and her hair was plastered to her head. She straightened up and stretched upwards, showing off her body, her lithe muscles rippling beneath her soft white skin. "Alright, if it's ok for you," Chigusa said, "We can continue our spar in here."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Athena soaked for a second and brushed her long wet hair back behind her head. "Yeah that feels great Chigusa." She said.
"She has Perfect skin as well." Athena said to herself looking over Chigusa's body.

She smiled "Sure that sounds great to me Chigusa, I'm ready whenever you are." She said.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next