Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:52 am

Struggling in the dark pudding Amy had no way of telling where she was out in context to her opponent until she was able to pull herself out of the stuff. Her first thoughts went to wiping the bits out of her eyes so she could see and looking for Odessa, not wanting to let the women have too much of a breather, especially since she up and decided to take her top off for no reason. Made worse when she got an idea of where she was going for and confirmed it when she grabbed ahold of her breasts and tried to squeeze them.

"Arrnngh!" Amy groaned feeling some of the of the pudding in her mouth as she grabbed at the girls arm and tried to pull her off of her. Though since she felt like she wasnt making an progress she pushed at the girls head and tried to sink another punch into the girls belly as she looked to stop her dead in her tracks.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:32 am

Odessa, as she rose up out of the pool thoroughly coated in the chocolate pudding, shook her head to try to send as many droplets flying off of her as possible. While one hand went for Amy's chest to squeeze that tit hard in retaliation for what Amy had been doing to hers, Odessa's other hands came up to wipe the pudding away from her eyes. Now, with both women completely covered, only little glimpses like the color of skin around their eyes where they had wiped away the goop would give a clue as to which of the slime monster-like figures was Amy and which was Odessa.

That wasn't the only clue, of course. Attentive viewers would note that, along with the sheets of pudding dripping from her chest, one of the women had her bikini dangling down beneath those big, delicious boobies and could therefore be identified as Amy. She clearly didn't enjoy receiving a tit attack, though, especially not with her bikini gone and nothing between her mammary and Odessa's claw but pudding. She shoved on Odessa's head, putting some space between them. And then, she threw a punch.

Another belly punch. Amy had used enough of them so far that Odessa was expecting them. And this time, Odessa would turn her body, spinning to the side, letting that fist pass by her, sending nothing flying but chocolate pudding. "Tell you what, love...you can lick my belly clean when we're done. I know you'd love it so much." And Odessa would reply with a punch of her own, aiming it at the side of one of Amy's goopy breasts, to try to flatten it and slam it into its twin from the side!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Amy was pushing to get free and even though her punch missed she didnt stop there as she tried to push up upon feeling the girl punching at her chest. A lingering burn from the girls attack on her bare chest caused the blonde to growl as she continued to push up and get ahold of herself. Her hand went to Odessa's back as she would try to bring her in closer as she tried to wrap her arms and push into the white-haired girl to send her backwards.

"Or i can just knock you out and lick whatever i want with what's left. Took you long enough to learn how to dodge so that proves i can teach you to be a good pet." Amy tried to lift the girl off her feet for a moment and send her into the ring apron hoping to get her to let go of her chest in the process. If she wanted to get down and dirty she would see how low the blonde could Lion could go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Amy had started the breast play, of course, but now she was acting like she was offended by it, something which was going to amuse Odessa for however long this match lasted, and for at least several hours afterward, especially if she got to use Amy as a toy once she had smothered her out. The blonde, clearly, was savoring the opportunity to lap at Odessa's famous abs, though the British woman was not going to give her the opportunity to do so the way she wished. Odessa was keen on the idea of forcing Amy into the position of a dog, though, making her crawl about on all fours and beg for permission before being allowed to lick up the sticky pudding remnants from Odessa's victorious midsection.

"Ooof!" Odessa was all of a sudden gathered up in Amy's arms and pulled to the side, shoved against the side of the ring. Of course, the pudding slowed the movement down, and, while it shook her up, Odessa wasn't exactly hurting from an impact like that, since her lower half had dragged through pudding several hundred times thicker than the air above it. With Amy pressing into her, Odessa decided to make a move to get them back into the ring, as her hands dropped away from Amy's boobs...and down to her butt, groping both butt cheeks, getting her hands underneath them to try to pull Amy up, trying to get her off her feet, and then fall back, shoving Amy over her back into the ring under the bottom rope, so that she could follow up and try to take advantage of the American!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Taking he chance to muscle her way to her feet and with Odessa to the ring. Like she handled most of her issues she was wise enough to make sure that the girl wasnt in a position to try and twist them around this time as she sent her into the apron. With Amy hearing the smack of the pudding hitting the apron. Just to mess with her Amy brought her chocolate covered hand up and pressed it against Odessa's face rubbing it with the stuff as if she was trying to wipe a stain off, though she was likely causing an even bigger mess on the girls face before she felt lifted up.

Odessa had her own display of power to show and would try and bring her up and over the bottom rope as Amy rolled through the girl was trying to get them back in the ring as Amy rolled around making a mess of the ring matt as she did so. Pressing up Amy tried to get on all fours and then to her feet as Odessa started to stand.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 am

Amy, during the brief interlude which saw her pressing Odessa into the ring apron, went for a move which was much more humiliation and inconvenience than devastation, bringing her chocolate-covered hand up to smear pudding across Odessa's face, covering up again the small section of ebony flesh which Odessa had revealed when she wiped her face after her initial dunking. Odessa got her eyes closed before any pudding could get into them, and she shook off the excess soon enough for her to make her move, lifting Amy up by her ass and rolling her into the ring underneath the bottom rope!

The canvas was coated in chocolate as Amy rolled in and up onto all fours and Odessa followed, getting up onto her feet quickly, though not quick enough to take advantage of a still-prone Amy. Odessa smiled. That was alright. She could take advantage of Amy even when the woman was on her feet. As Amy stood upright, Odessa would swing her leg around suddenly, trying to connect with an unexpected kick to her knee, trying to buckle it and force Amy down again!

"Now we can have some fun, love!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Amy was quick to try and get back up to her feet, she wasnt about to be on a lower level then her opponent who was already making a habit of treating her more like a toy then she did a wrestler. Moving up she felt Odessa send a kick to her knee as Amy staggered but remained on her feet trying desperately to keep from falling after the abrupt move. Instead trying to rush in and surprise the girl as she went for a right hook towards the girls toned abs once more.

Only to pull her punch back in a feint as she tried to catch her with a left to the side of the face. "What you weren't having fun already?" Amy asked as she tried to push into the girl and grab around her waist. Making sure her grip was tight thanks to the pudding making grabbing at all an issue she tried to lift Odessa up and toss her over hoping to get a big suplex to bring Odessa to the center of the ring.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 am

Odessa's kick smashed into Amy's knee, but the topless, pudding-covered blonde stayed on her feet and, with only minimal hesitation, leaped at Odessa again. She threw yet another punch at Odessa's belly. Her fetish for sexy abs was growing more and more obvious with every second of total devotion she showed towards Odessa's midsection, and the ebony beauty would turn to the side and weave her way around that punch with increasingly polished efficiency.

The fist stopped, though, and before Odessa could readjust Amy's other fist smacked into the side of her face, snapping Odessa's head to the side, sending pudding and spittle flying as Odessa felt that burst of crackling pain in her cheek from that punch. "Hhaaa...! Well, there is a certain amusing quality to this so f—"

Amy evidently didn't want to be teased right now, because all of a sudden she grabbed Odessa, wrapping her up in a hug, before suddenly pulling her up into the air and threw her through an arc, slamming Odessa down on her shoulders in the center of the ring, eliciting a yell from the British woman as she kicked her legs spasmically to try to get herself upright!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:20 am

like she expected the girl fell for the feint like it was nothing, and her punch connected with Odessa as her slightly covered hand met Odessa's cute face, sending her reeling before the blonde came in. She certainly wasnt in the mood to hear Odessa talk about how not fun Amy was being to her and brought her down to the mat with less room to escape too. Moving on the blonde closed in on the beauty as she turned and tried to get her legs around Odessa and hooking them up and around her neck while bringing her face straight into the girls ass.

"Amusing huh? Well i can think of something amusing. Like how red your face will look through all that dark chocolate after your done being laid out by my ass!" Amy said shaking her rear in the girls face while trying to keep her pinned down and smothered out. Eager to keep her pinned down and see if she could get the first round...and also briefly wondering where her favorite top went in the fighting.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 am

With Amy's belly obsession, Odessa was quick to make the assumption that the blonde was going after her abs for what was, no exaggeration, the fifth time in this relatively young match. Amy, though, was smart enough to avoid letting her obsession completely consume her, and she used the obvious as a ploy, suddenly hammering a punch into Odessa's face and setting her up for that suplex which stunned the British woman good, briefly flattening her on the canvas!

And the blonde would rush to take advantage, those legs coiling around Odessa's collar likes snakes...and pulling Amy towards her, bringing that big, pudding covered ass right down on top of Odessa's face! "Mmmmrrrrggh!" Amy's rear end was big and round and firm anyway, and would have made quite a good smothering implement even without being covered in drippy, sloppy, sticky pudding, which pretty effectively sealed up every nook and cranny which air might have otherwise slipped through! Odessa knew how to escape from situations like this, though. She had a minute, at least. Her hands came up, slapping hard at Amy's ass, spanking her and sending pudding flying. Then, they would try to find the blonde's bikini bottoms, grab onto them, and use them to yank Amy to the side, trying to pull her off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next