Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Karina VS Sarah

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karina VS Sarah - Page 9 Empty Re: Karina VS Sarah

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 pm

" Well.. I'm not going to hand over my position to you. "

Karina merely closed her eyes and somehow relaxed against Sarah's hold, but knowing it was probably going to hurt alot worse thanks to her own answer, still she seemed content to stay the leader and not give Sarah what she wants.

" Like people are going to except you.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Sarah scowled angrily. It seemed like Karina really wanted her position, or she just really liked pain. Either way Sarah was gonna bring both into this match. "Oh really?" she asked. "People follow you becuase you're one of the strongest, Karina. But now everybody knows that I'm stronger than you." It was true, since all of the matches were televised. "But if you ned more convincing...." Suddenly she pulled bac her hardest on the camel clutch, really putting preasure on Karina's back. "You ever heard a spine snap in half?" Sarah whispered in Karina's ear. "It's kind of chilling. It's like snapping a tree branch, only it's much louder."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:28 pm

" Ha... Hahahaha.. Are you trying to make me scared...? You should know better.. "

Karina was almost ready to pass out due to the pain, her eyes rolling into the back of her head but kept on laughing softly up to Sarah, whispering through her gentle laughing.

" All they saw.. Was Shanari coming to help YOU from my slaugher.. Hahahaha! "

If Sarah kept the pressure going Karina would surely pass out, the pain just too much for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Sarah scowled again, as Karina really seemed hellbent on keeping her pride and position. It didn't matter if she admitted it or not, as the viewing audience knew who the better was. Sarah was moving up in the Era of Hell, and it started with Karina.

"Have it your way," she growled, and would suddenly release the camel clutch, slamming Karina's face into the mat. Then she'd get up, grab Karina by her foot and drag her over to the turnbuckle. Once there she'd lift Karina off the mat, flip her over and place her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe position.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Karina was relieved when she was released from the camel clutch though the face first slam against the mat as enough to make her bleed from the sde of her head further, dragging towards the turnbuckle and brought upsidedown, the skirt of her kimono hiking up because of the position, showing her black panties underneath, blushing slightly because she knew it, wiggling from side to side though completely harmless because of the bloodloss.

" Nnn... Let me go.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 pm

"No, I don't think I will," Sarah replied with a sneer. She walked away from Karina for a moment, but it was only so she could retrieve her guitar again. Once she did she practiced a few baseballl swings with it, and smiled as she thought of the damage it could cause. She walked back to her again, dragging the guitar along the mat with her. "No we can do this the easy way," she said, resting the guitar on her shoulder. "Or i can beat the ever living shit out of you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm

" Hmmm.. Again.. If you're trying to scare me. You couldn't ever do such a thing.. And you think the leaders will accept you doing this to their own kin? Naughy naughty.. You might end up be called a traitor for unneeded damage. "

Karina would smile cute upsidedown at Sarah, clearly she was not afraid of the damage Sarah would do with her guitar.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm

"Hmmm," Sarah sounded, nodding slowly. She placed the guitar on Karina's exposed crotch, and let it rest there as a subtle warning. "Oh, Karina. Don't think of this as a traitorous action. This of it as.....passing on the torch. You've had a good run, but I'm gonna be one of the leaders. I don't need your blessing. I just need theirs." She began to rub the guitar on Karina's crotch slowly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm

" ..Ngh! Gah! Stop that! "

Karina blushed darkly yet cute, certainly it seemed to be off from her dark look, her legs trying to close to protect her crotch, hearing the crowd, mainly Karina's fans go wild that this was happening to her, Karina shaking her head lightly from side to side.

" Grrrr..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Sarah snickered at Karina's reaction, finding an unexpected weakness in the Era of Hell leader. "Giving up you're position doesn't mean we still can't be friends, Karina," Sarah whispered to her, a smile on her face. "We can work together. You can be my right-hand lady. Think of all the good times that can be had." She lifted the guitar slightly and brought it down on Karina's crotch, softly so Karina would only feel a little pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next