Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 pm

With another hard kick to her side, Tsunade forced Melody to turn on her side, as she grunted in pain, feeling the blood trickling down her face, looking at the cell covered lights above the arena...

...only to have them blocked by Tsunade's smug face cover them for her, as she stood above the greenette cutting any escape route the girl could possibly have, as she held the chair over her stomach...

"GUAAAH! GAAAH! AAAAH!"

And as much as she didn't want to, she obliged the ex-doctor in her request to scream for her, as Tsunade painfully jabbed the edge of the chair into her stomach!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:19 am

Tsunade was standing over her opponent with the chair in hand after she forced the other wrestler onto her back with a kick to the newbie's side. The chair was upside down so the edge was directed at Melody's stomach as she slammed it into her opponent's stomach for the first time. The scream of pain she got out of the other wrestler brought a smirk to the blond's face.

''It seems we got a cause of Aarrogantius Newbius , and the only cure is repeated strikes to the stomach.So be a touch girl for the doctor , and take your medicine''yelled Tsunade as she would repeatedly raise the chair before jabbing the edge of the chair into her opponent's stomach while the crowd booed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Adding insult to injury, the arrogant doctor now also taunted Melody as she continued to hardly jab it's edge into greenette's stomach, her pale-skinned belly now having a clear red mark on it as Tsunade continued her assault, driving the air out of Melody's lungs more and more.

But Melody wouldn't give up without a fight. Between the doctor's 6th and 7th jabs, Melody would attempt to grab the chair from Tsunade's hand, trying to fight through the pain in her belly and the lack of oxygen in her lungs!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Tsunade was enjoying herself as she continued to jab the edge of the chair into her opponent's stomach over and over again. With each chair shot she would notice she was creating a red mark on the other wrestler's stomach as she raised the chair for the 7th time . Only for the newbie to be able to grasp the chair as both wrestlers fought for control of the weapon as the blond screamed ''let go of the chair you bitch'''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 am

"F-fuck off...", Melody croaked, trying to pull the chair out of Tsunade's hands for the woman to stop trying to make her cough her lungs and stomach out...

But the doctor's previous attempts to do so already left the poor girl winded down, in no way could she overpower the ex-doctor (especially since, admittedly, the woman was physically stronger than her).

As a last resort to daze the doctor, Melody would let go off the chair just as Tsunade would try to pull it out of Melody's hands, resulting in the doctor hitting herself with her own steel chair!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Tsunade was getting more annoyed as she tried to pull the chair out of Melody's hand as she heard the crowd cheer the newbie on. This annoyed the blond further as she could not understand why anyone would take the site of her opponent as in the Japanese woman's eyes she was the one who the fans should cheer for.

Each time she pulled on the chair she would notice that her opponent struggled to keep her grip on the chair. This caused Tsunade to pull with all her strength , and unfortunately Melody would just release the chair at the same time as the Japanese woman would stumble backwards. To make matters worse was the fact that just when the blond would hit the wall of the cage she would get hit by the chair as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:31 am

"Heh...", Melody let out a chuckle, as her trick ended up working, and Tsunade ended up both hitting her head against the chair, and her back against the wall as a result.

"Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, you fucking idiot", Melody remarked, remembering a similar trick she used to deal with chair wielding doctor just over a year ago.

Still, as closely as she got to know that chair, Melody still didn't think Tsunade was well affiliated with the cell wall yet. Easily fixed.

As Melody got up to her feet, she would rush straight for the ex-doctor, and jump into the air, looking to dropkick her into her chest to drive her back against the metallic wall!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Tsunade would groan as she heard the newbie say something , but at the moment could not make out what she was saying. Still the blond still hand the chair in her hands even if it would be rather easy for someone to pull it out of them as she leans against the cell. This made her an easy target as she would scream as she was about to fell forward when she got dropkicked into the chest. The force of the blow would cause her to hit the cell walls as the former doctor screamed in pain the moment the metallic wall hits her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:04 pm

The crowd was completely on Melody's side, cheering as the Greenette regained the advantage against the blonde doctor, the cage letting out a satisfying metallic sound as Tsunade hit her back with it, the blonde dropping the chair from her hands as a result!

Far from done, Melody wouldn't let the still standing ex-doctor rest for more than a few moments, kneeing her in the gut to force her to double down. Deciding to bust out her small, but effective arsenal of power moves, Melody grabbed a hold of Tsunade's head, trapping it in a front facelock, as she attempted to lift the ex-doctor into the air, and down on her back with a Vertical Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Tsunade had just taken a step forward as she walked right into a knee to the guy as she was would be forced to bend over as an result. This allowed the newbie to wrap her arms around her head as she soon found herself trapped in an front facelock. Trying to fight back by punching the other wrestler while she was bend over the blond would soon feel herself being lifted off the ground. In responds she would start punching and kicking at her opponent in an wild way as she hoped to escape whatever melody had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next