Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 10 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:12 am

Mariah’s eyebrow quirked up, confused for a flash of a second, as Bianca made her way around the bar to greet her personally. The woman could have no idea how surreal it was to watch her be so confident, so forward - even though Mariah knew this wasn’t Lilly, a part of her mind simply couldn’t process the fact. At a glance, it seemed Bianca was everything her cousin wasn’t, the chocolate to her vanilla. Both delicious, just in different ways.

She was also curious what was up with the accents. Was Lilly downplaying hers, or was Bianca exaggerating? Interesting questions to explore.

Mariah giggled as her hand was taken for a kiss, then giggled again when her finger was brought into the German’s mouth, suckled on it for a hot second, left no ambiguity to where her interests lied. ”Nothing bad, no. Though she didn’t have much time to really elaborate, with the way I had her moaning and screaming and begging…”

Deciding to get to know this one a little better, Mariah moved in and entered Bianca’s personal space, getting close enough to press a thigh between her legs and let their breasts begin to mingle. She was close enough to kiss, too, but she didn’t. Not yet. ”My wife and I are here to talk business and pleasure.” Her tongue darted out, just long enough to taste Bianca’s breath. ”Lilly and I are setting up some interesting things. More immediately, though, Bubbles and I were hoping to have some fun tonight. Maybe a little wrestling. Maybe other things, if anyone’s interested.” Her head canted to the side, just a little, a fraction, a few degrees. ”Are you interested?”

Bubbles caught some of the action going on from where she sat, but only some. As hot as her wife was, and as hot as she was sure Lilly’s clone/cousin would turn out to be, it was a little hard to divert her attention when she had a stunning, sensual tigress like Kanda on her lap, eager and ready to go.

”Look at you.” Bubbles reached around and cupped each of Kanda’s cheeks in her hand, giving them a firm squeeze, as if she wanted to make sure they hadn’t got any less pleasing since she last groped. To her relief, they hadn’t. ”Everything you’ve done, and you’ve still got plenty of energy left, huh?”

One her hands traveled up Kanda’s back and pulled her forward, bringing her in, nice and close. The other pulled her forward, encouraged her to rub against her leg to her heart’s content. It was hot, yes, but it also let her speak at  whisper, not let her words travel around the room. ”You left my other leg lonely. Think I’ve got space for one more.” She looked past Kanda for a second, just to see if Lamya was looking their way. ”Anyone you want to come join in?”

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10