Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 3 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 am

Bubbles loved how hot Kanda was, but she respected her confidence. She could still recall that look when they first met in the ring, the way she looked at Bubbles as if she was nothing more that an obstacle to be vaulted over. Sure. Confident. Not a doubt. After the loss, she'd been worried that Kanda’s fire had been sniffed out, but that wasn't the case. It had been reduced to an ember, one that was steadily catching fire. With a little more stoking, who knew? Maybe she’d be a raging fire again.

She was certainly on the right track, as she and Bubbles circled each other on the bed, two fierce felines testing each other in the jungle heat. She saw Kanda’s hair sliding along her bare back, seemingly melting into the darkness, giving her this serene and surreal quality, as if she were some beautiful ghost come back to life. And the things she said…

”Maybe.” Bubbles couldn’t lie - it would hardly be the worst thing in the world if Kanda turned the tables on her and seized control. Competitive as she was, she wasn’t averse to trying things on the submissive side, every now and then. It was a role she got to play so little these days.

Bubbles moved forward and pressed their heads together, knocking foreheads together like they were a pair of jostling rams. ”Or maybe I’ll put you to sleep between my breasts. Maybe I’ll make the sheets drip with your sweat. Maybe I’ll drive you so crazy you’ll be begging me to finish you off. Maybe.”

Bubbles ran her tongue over Kanda’s lips, tracing a thin line around them with the tip. ”Let’s find out.”

They weren’t the only ones testing new waters, either. In the other room, Mariah releasing her inner dom and finding she quite enjoyed. While she and Bubbles had gone about some role reversal to spice things up in their love life, they’d never gone as all in as she was with Lily, never brought in so much hardware and set up the mood so well.

Not that Lily needed to know that. Not right now, anyway.

”Good. Glad we understand each other.” She moved her head back and gave Lily a quick tap on the lip, before she grabbed her whip and started to stroll around Lily, inspecting her from head to toe and back to front.. ”The dress is nice, but let’s take that off, shall we? Down to bra and panties. But those shoes can stay on for now. Love those.”

As she came around Lily, she gave her ass a slap with the whip - nothing too painful, just enough to startle her and get a response. ”So, I did some more research on you, and I’m quite impressed. You’ve got a little army going on, there - no long-term plans for any of them? Not even hentai, softcore?”

Back to top Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 3 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by Lilybell Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 am

Dark eyes watched the massive sihouette move through the crimson gloom. The details of the woman's features were hazy as best, but this limiting of sight only heightened Kanda's other senses. The sheets ruffled beneath them as they circled, their hands and knees glided with soft shooshing sounds. She could smell hints of skin, of musky desire, and perhaps traces of perfume. Her own skin carried the sweet scent of coconut oil, which also made it still softer to the touch.

She didn't expect that she would be able to overcome Bubbles here. Grappling was far from being a strength of hers, but it was clearly a strong suit for the giantess. But she wanted to at least make a show of resistance, if only to give Bubbles the thrill of conquering her again.

The threats, or rather possibilities, didn't sound too terrible. Her heart was pounding like a drum, her blood pumping with lust and the spirit of the contest. The touch of Bubbles' tongue caught her off guard causing her breath to catch momentarily in her throat and swallowing any clever reply.

Lily had been dominated more than once, and knew that there were different sorts of dommes. Some were sadistic, others professional, and then there were those like Mariah. Her domination felt intimate, personal, private. Just the way Lily preferred it.

Her lips made a tiny lunge for the fleeting finger, but didn't manage to catch it. As Mariah paced a circle around her, appraising her with whip in hand, Lily stood up straight and at attention. When commanded to remove her dress she acted quickly, having to only push down the spaghetti straps and give her hips a little shake to drop the garment around her ankles.

She now stood in thin, lacy white lingerie; a sheer bustier and a garter belt to which her black stockings were strapped. Adopting a vulnerable stance Lily shrunk in slightly and bowed her head. The swat on her ass caused her to yip quietly, her back arching for just a moment.

Clasping her hands together in front of her hips she listened submissively to her mistress' question. "No, uh, nothing long term right now. Most of the girls are just trying to make their names or improve as wrestlers."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:22 pm

”Ah-ah.” Mariah wagged that same finger at Lily when she tried to make a lunge for it, winking along with it. ”Know your place.”

Mariah could scarcely keep herself from giggling at the noise Lily made when she was whipped, that impossibly cute little sound. The stoicism returned only a second later, though, as she straightened up and wiped the smirk off. She might not have been the most experienced dominatrix, but she’d been reading up, and she knew that perception was key, here.

Truth told, though, it was a little hard to keep her composure when Lily’s dress slid off and her lacey number was revealed. The bustier accentuated her hips perfectly, gave a nice curve all the way to her hips. It was hard to resist the urge to touch her, to feel her - in fact, Mariah couldn’t resist. As she stepped in front of Lily, she had to reach down and run a hand up Lily’s thigh, run her palms over the smooth skin, all the way up to the space where her legs met.

”I get that. That was pretty much what I was going for with Bubbles when we started off here. But we’re picking up decent steam, so...” She cupped Lily’s sex with her hand and felt it through the thin material, pushing and prodding, making sure to watch her counterparts face for each reaction. ”...plans change. I couldn’t help but notice you have your own giantess, though, that Elizabeth. Does what you’re thinking include her?”

As Mariah tempted Lily, Kanda tempted Bubbles in the other room, and she didn’t even have to move to do it. Her scent filled the black air and drove the Virgin Killer wild, her eyes couldn’t decide which part of the Thailander she wanted to stare at for the longest, and every word she spoke seemed to shivers through her body. As fun as it was to take Kanda on in the ring, she hadn’t been able to truly have her fill, couldn’t ravage her the way she might’ve liked with more time. Now was her chance - she could enjoy this woman to her heart's content. To their hearts’ content.

Without warning or pause, Bubbles surged forward and tried to overwhelm Kanda at once, reached under her body with one arm and over it with the other. In one powerful, relentless move, she attempted to flip Kanda onto her back, all the while raining kisses down on her neck and back and every piece of skin her lips could find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Playing the part of the good submissive Lily kept her eyes lowered, her body keeping up a bashful stance with her knees touching together as though she were shy. Things were all about appearances, and while Lil was honestly ready to submit herself to Mariah's will she was also not above playing up her subjugation. Then the touching started.

Pink lips pressed flat together and a breath caught in Lily's breast upon feeling those agile fingertips gliding up her thigh, over the band of bare flesh between her stockings and bustier, and then finally coming to touch her sex. She did her best to suppress any obvious reaction, but by the time Mariah's hand cupped Lily's hot pussy she was quivering all over.

The fondling only got her going more, her hips subtly rocking against the woman's hand as she gasped and moaned softly under her breath. Blushing brightly, Lily could feel herself starting to get wet and hot in the woman's hand. "Uh... mm... N-not exactly. Niuuuh... I've thought about a sp-pecial match. An Eh-exibition match. Two managers... hentai match... Last Woman Standing... Every fall... or submission... earns money. Winner gives ha-haaaa... half to charity. Loser gives all their earnings... Then, maybe, winner sets the terms for a match between Liz and Bubbles..." She let out a frustrated gasp, that was hard to get through while being fondled!

Kanda was not entirely sure what to expect from the giantess. She wasn't familiar enough with grappling styles to anticipate an opponent's maneuvers, leastwise one with such clear physical superiority. When the attack came she threw her arms up as if to guard, but it was little use against the quick toss that sent her flopping onto her back with a bounce upon the bed. Instinctively she swung up her legs to try for a leg scissor, but Bubbles' head was already too low and kissing along her neck and shoulders.

"Aaack!" A barrage of kisses was miles away from what the Thai boxer was expecting. She quickly found herself giggling girlishly, her feet kicking against the bed as she pushed futilely against Bubbles' shoulders "Aaah! Nooo!" The striker wasn't sure what to do with this. A brutal onslaught of kisses was not something she'd ever trained to defend against.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 pm

To Kanda’s credit, she really did try. Unlike many of the girls that Bubbles would’ve done something like this with, they would’ve given up easily, or only made the barebones show of struggling. Some of them would’ve been so small that she couldn’t even tell the difference.

Kanda put up a serious effort, trying to get her legs around with what seemed like a scissor, but the weight advantage wasn’t something that could be so easily ignored - on this bed, so close and personal, brute strength went further than it did in the ring.

That did give her an idea, though. Her initial idea had been to move upwards with her conquest, but Kanda did have the most amazing legs…

With a lecherous gasp, Bubbles began to kiss along Kanda’s stomach, to her abs, to a long lick along the curve of her hips. She skipped over the Thailander’s sex for now, knowing she would get to it in due time. Instead, she brought her head between her those powerful thighs and started kissing along the muscle, nibbling here, licking there, suckling the sensitive stops. She grasped Kanda’s thighs and pressed them against her head, almost daring her to lock in a leg scissors.

Mariah worked between her partner’s legs, too, stimulating her with relative ease. Heat radiated from Lily’s sex, and there was a definite dampening there. Her little slave was stepping close to the edge, and it would be so simple to push her over.

Mariah started to slip her fingers over the delicate material, began to worm them inside, hinted at giving Lily the release she so obviously craved…

...only to step away, and turn around, as if she’d suddenly forgotten all about giving her any pleasure at all. ”A charity match? That’s…” She templed her fingers and considered it for a few seconds, pacing in a circle as she thought. ”Yeah...yeah, that’s a good idea, actually. Great PR, would love to get something going with Doctors Without Borders. Might take a little convincing for them to accept the source of the money, but otherwise…”

She abruptly turned to Lily and strode forward, looking down on the smaller woman. Mariah wasn’t only average in height, nowhere close to her wife, but Lily was shorter than most. Even with the high heels, she still had a few inches over her, and they helped enhance the image. ”Interesting match choice, though. I’ve never done a hentai match, really. Nothing official, at least.” She ran a hand over Lily’s head, caressing her, before she brought her ear down to the manager mouth and pressed against. ”Walk me through it. Tell me how you’d see it going down. Describe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Kanda was blushing brightly and thankful that the darkness concealed that fact for now. She was giggling like a schoolgirl, but beneath it her pulse was quickening and her breathing grew heavier. As the kisses sensually migrated south all resistance came to a crashing halt. Ever her giggling have way to lurid gasps and ragged panting.

Her whole body squirmed on the sheets as Bubbles extended over her like a looming mountain. The kisses along her thighs forced her breath to catch in her throat with whimpering gasps. Mariah had left her hot and bothered, and this was only furthering her intoxication.

A few seconds would pass before it even registered what the titilating titan wanted her to do. Without a second thought she snapped her muscular legs right around her head and instinctively twisted her hips to try rolling them to the side.

But Kanda wasn't the only one being teased. Lily's hips raunchily gyrated in Mariah's hand. Firm nipples pushed visibly against the sheer lace. At the hint of more her eyes closed in anticipation only to be denied again. This time she groaned loudly and swisher her hips tantalizingly. Unfortunately Mariah's back was turned on this display.

When the woman returned Lily's eyes were glued to her body as she raked her own nails over the front of her thighs. She nuzzled reflexively into the hand that caressed her hair and shuddered at the touch of whispering breaths.

She shut her eyes to envision, and spoke in a husky whisper, "We'd meet in the ring. In businesses as. We'd tear each other's clothes off. Then we start on each other. Kissing and groping, then fingering. We'd... Uhm... Press our tits together to see who's are superior. Then maybe trib. Every orgasm... Mmm... The screen would display the rising total. One of us would eventually... I will eventually break and cum until I collapse... Nnnn... We should look into charities about... sexual assault or trafficking..." She grew visibly and audibly more turned on by her own imagination, but still struggled to talk business. Her hips were grinding in the air, half bent at the waist, and knees buckling slightly to make Mariah seem talked still.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 am

Mariah wasn't going to show it, but she was genuinely impressed with what was coming out of Lily’s mouth, and not just because of the way she kept making those insanely sexy noises. The idea of sending the money to charities dealing with sexual abuse was a clever one that she could get behind, and it was exactly the sort of outside-the-box thinking that Mariah would need to get ahead in this organization.

”Lily, I think this is the start of a long and fruitful relationship.” She brought her hand up and idly ran a finger along Lily’s chest, just enjoying the sensation. ”I like that idea. Noble. Clever. Fun. And I certainly like the idea of it being a prelude to a match with your giant and mine.”

She gave Lily a little shove against her breast, nudging her backwards, step by step, working her closer and closer to the cross. ”You’re really looking forward to this, aren’t you? Makes me feel special.” Another step. Another step. ”I wonder how many times I’ll have to make you cum? Three? Five? Ten?”

It was a legitimate, if intimate, question, and one that Bubbles was pondering to some degree herself as she felt Kanda’s legs cross around her head, pressing down on her with increasing force. Despite ostensibly being the dominant here, she was in some degree of danger - she knew better than most how a solid scissorhold could knock someone out. Strong as she was, she needed to breath like everyone else…

Inspiration struck and Bubbles’ blue eyes widened immediately, just as she was rolled over to her side. ”Game time.” She lovingly ran her hands over Kanda’s thigh, even as it threatened to crush her. ”I’m going to make you cum before your legs can make me submit. Go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Lily may have been sitting on this idea for some time just waiting for the right partner to kick off the enterprise. Perhaps in the future she'd stage similar matches with some of the other lovely managers lurking around the ringside, but she wasn't thinking about any of them right now. Her shoulders arched under the gentle pressure of Mariah's finger, pushing out her chest with a soft gasping inhalation. "Th-thank you..."

She gave a small squeak and stumbled a step backward when she was shoved, her soft breast squishing and bouncing slightly with the force. Then again. And again. "Uuuuhn. Yes, Mi... Yes, I am." She looked a little embarrassed when Mariah started speculating at how many orgasms she'd rip out of Lily. "Uh-uh... I don't know, but I want to find out." She was going to have to work on her sexual endurance before this match happened.

Dark eyes blinked in the low, scarlet light of the bedroom as she processed the challenge which Bubbles' had proposed. A strong shiver already run up her spine at the caress of strong hands over her thighs, but she was determined to try in spite of how hot she was already feeling. "Nnnnh! Challenge accepted. Prepare to call me 'queen'." Darn, she should have gone for 'goddess', why not shoot for the sky? Ah well, too late now.

Every muscle in her body flexed, her arms pushed to hold her upright, while everything from her core down strained to lock down the hold. It was easier said than done. Her thighs wanted to do anything but close, and Mariah's attention had already gotten her more than warmed up for Bubbles to tear her down.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:50 pm

If there was one thing Bubbles could respect, it was power, and Kanda had a fair bit of it going on with her lower body. Legs like jaws closed in around her head, and she could feel the tense muscles coming down on her. There was raw strength there, the same she’d gotten a taste of from that nasty kick, and there was no question that these legs could put her to sleep.

But would they? Could Kanda squeeze as Bubbles ran her tongue over her moist sex and sipped at her juices? Would she be able to lock in the hold as she pressed her lips to her pussy and kissed it like a long-lost lover? How much pressure could she apply as she flicked her tongue about the sides of her sex like a butterfly’s wing, flitting about?

It was pleasure versus pain, and Bubbles was all too eager to see which would come out on top. She knew where to place her bets. ”Queen, huh?” She pressed her face to Kanda’s pussy, so she could feel the widening smile on her face. ”We’ll see.”

Mariah had Lily right where she wanted her as well, pushing her back and back until she was up against the padded center of the St. Andrew’s cross. It’s placement in the corner was no accident. She wanted Lily to feel cornered and trapped, as if she had nowhere to go. She was the mouse, Mariah was the cat, and it was time to play. ”’Mistress’ is fine, we can keep it simple.”

With Lily in place, Mariah took her wrist and reached up, strapping it to one end, nice and tight. ”But I think you’re selling yourself short.” She moved onto her other wrist and repeated the process. ”If we’re going to make a match out of this, you need to have some endurance, right?”

Mariah went to her knees now, and secured one of Lily’s ankles to the cross, shoving it in place. ”So let’s practice. Think of this as training.” Her final limb was secured with a quick snap of the cuffs, forcing her into a standing X. ”From now until I say stop, the rule is simple.”

With Lily perfectly secured, Mariah stood and leaned forward, pressin their chests together and she leaned in, putting her lips next to her fellow manager’s ears and whispering straight into her mind. ”You are not allowed to cum. No matter what happens - don’t cum. Understand?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Grappling in the darkness of the dimly lit bedroom, Kanda dug her fingers into the soft sheets as she braced herself against this new tactic from Bubbles. She had actually been expecting the woman to try wedging her fingers in between her thighs to rub her off, but instead she worked her face in between her legs to do the work with her tongue. She couldn't stop her eyelids from fluttering as her head lulled forward and her breathing almost instantly became erratic.

Her legs went slack for several seconds after Bubbles wet about her work, and in those seconds Kanda sorely debated just falling onto her back and giving up. But she was better than that, wasn't she? That was something Lily might do, but she wasn't a pillow princess like the rest of the stable. Biting down on her lower lip she groaned in stifled pleasure and forced her trembling legs to slowly close around the woman's head once again.

Lily was trapped in a very different fashion, bumping into the x-shaped cross which she had forgotten about in the heat of the moment. Only when Mariah began to strap her first wrist down did she realize just what it was that she was leaned back against. A surprised squeak burst from her lips and she offered up a paltry amount of resistance to being strapped down, not enough to potentially stop the woman, but to make her use actual force.

She tugged against the restraints, whimpering and grunting in a reasonable facsimile of someone who didn't want to be tied to a cross. Shoulders rocked and hips wiggled as much as they were capable of as one by one her limbs were fastened tightly in place. Soon only her head would be free to move, everything else was relegated to the slightest of impotent wriggles. Then, presumably by accident, Mariah hit the button...

The woman's firm breasts squished against Lily's pair, flattening them against each other as she leaned in to whisper. Too close to see the submissive's face turned bright red as she sucked in hard on her lips, swallowing a loud moan. The sensual whispering in her ear didn't help her situation any, and then she was called on to respond. With a full body shudder Lily let out a surprisingly loud moan into new partner's ear, "Ooooooooh! Y-yes, Mistress. I- I understand." Lily had a little bit of a thing for pressing breasts with gorgeous women, sometimes even polite hugs got her a little flustered.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next