Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 7 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:59 am

Mariah had just had one of the best orgasm of her entire life, one that drove her insane and crazy and made her want to tear the sheets aparts in ecstasy. She should’ve been coming down from a high, needing a few minutes to recharge before she got those old familiar feelings - but not the case, here. Lily, with only a couple words of defiance, had already stirred her back up again.

Maybe it was because of that cute look of hers, those pouty lips, that innocent experience. Or maybe it was just the knowledge that she’d intimidated a grown woman to the point where she wanted to lie to her like some unruly five year old. That was control.

But that control came with problems, too.

She sat upright and stared at Lily with a blank, cold expression, keeping out the heat that was welling up inside her. ”I have to say, I’m a little conflicted. On one hand, I want to reward you for giving me so much pleasure. On the other hand, you just lied. Lessons have to be learned here.”

Mariah tapped her chin for a moment, contemplating her possibilities, drawing out the suspense. ”While I’m thinking about it, go over to that window,” She pointed to it on the far side of the room, a big window giving a stunning view of the city. ”Grab the curtains, one with each hand, and stand there, facing out into the city.”

For now, Lily gave no indication what her intentions were, but they’d became clear soon enough. For now, she just wanted her orders followed.

Bubbles, thankfully, was having no such luch. In fact, she was playing Kanda like a harp, getting the most wonderful noises from her. She sang as Bubbles’ finger sunk in, voicing her pleasure in long moans, one that would grow stronger as she continued to lap away at her sex.

”Do you know how hot you are, Kanda?” She ran her hands over the kickboxer’s legs, then squeeze them tight, feeling the tight muscle underneath. ”It was so hard to keep myself from trying to take you in the ring. So hard. The moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to be here, doing something like this with you. And I could do it for so long, too.” She slurped at Kanda’s juices, making extra noise to drive the image home.

Last edited by acuya on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next - Page 7 Empty Re: She Is Young, She Is Beautiful, She Is Next

Post by Lilybell Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 pm

That sound, the noise of Bubbles loudly tonging her pussy made this experience all the more visceral for poor Kanda. With every passing second her soft panting was growing louder broken only by unhindered moans. Her mind wandered back to the ring, to Bubbles manhandling her in front of a massive audience. In her imagination they were still there, naked in front of an amphitheater crowd as she was publicly disgraced and driven out of her mind with pleasure. "Oooooh-Oh! I want- I wanted you- I wanted you to! I- I want you to!" She couldn't think, couldn't remember if that had been true at the time, but in her mind it was true now.

Kanda's legs squirmed and her feet kicked in the air with pointed toes. Under Bubbles' tongue the woman was dripping wet as her every muscled throbbed with mounting desire. Already she was close to cumming again and was making no effort to restrain herself now.

As the fighters were casting inhibitions to the wind their managers were playing a more reserved game. In her lacy little bustier Lily hung her head in affected shame, although she had known her actions would lead to reprimand. "Yes, mistress."

Without lifting her gaze from the carpeted floor she turned around and crawled to the window on hands and knees, her cum soaked panties clinging to her pussy as her hips swished side to side. Coming to the window only then did Lily rise to stand with feet shoulders' width apart and one hand stretched out to grasp the curtains. Below she could see the city stretched out before her, and anyone with some good binoculars just might see her. That possibility, remote as it was, excited Lily just a little more.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:12 am

The bullwhip would have been Mariah’s favorite, but the size of the room was a problem. Frankly, she didn’t trust her aim well enough to hit Lily’s backside and not hit the lamp or the ceiling fan or something breakable.

The paddle was easy to use, but a little too blunt. She wanted something that could make some noise.

The flogger? Too soft, too playful. Mariah wanted her tool to bite.

Mariah found herself staring, thinking, considering her choices and drawing out the suspense. While there was certainly a limit, the longer she took with this, the more time Lily had to think and stew with the curtains, aching to sate herself.

She was just grabbing her choice when she heard Kanda and Bubbles’ screams coming from the other room, rowdy ruckus that lacked the subtlety of their play, but sounded fun all the way. In the other room, Bubbles had officially  gone into overdrive, plumbing away at Kanda, looking to make a pipe burst.

She was close, Bubbles could taste it, and all she needed was that little push to get her over the edge. She pressed her face into deep, her nose tickling one side of Kanda’s pussy while her chin slid against the bottom, her tongue madly licking away. All the while, manic groans came from her mouth and vibrated Kanda’s sex. Demanding growls. She wanted that orgasm now.

Mariah had no doubt she’d get it, too, and it would be loud and impressive. But Lily had a good set of lungs on her, and she had just the tool to make her sing: a riding crop.

”I like you, Lily.” She strutted towards her slave from behind, enjoy every second of the view. ”You’re a smart woman. A beautiful woman. A creative woman. I think we’ll work well together, in and out of the bedroom. But I need you to understand the rules, here, and what happens when you disobey.”

She brought her riding crop down, but didn’t strike. Not just yet. She rubbed the tip along the bare skin of Lily’s thigh, letting her imagination fill in the rest. A subtle stroke.

”Consider this an education, Lily. I’m doing you a favor, so…” In a sudden burst of move, she brought the riding crop up and swung it down in a sharp arc,  hitting her right on the bare buttcheck and filling the room with one of the sweetest sounds she could hear: the sound of leather hitting skin.

”Thank your mistress!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 am

Curled up on her back with her feet bouncing in the air above her head, Kanda had let the last shred of her pride go. Fingers released their death grip on the sheets to, instead take hold of her own legs. Pulling on her own trembling calves she splayed herself open wide for Bubbles to have her way.

Wantful moans quickly gave way to desperate screams of pleasure, begging in Thai for the woman not to stop, begging for Bubbles to make her cum. Her release would evade her only a little longer, until she was a sweaty, quivering mess. With a final squeal and a string of foreign oaths she gushed, washing Bubbles face in her juices and sending more spattering down upon her own chest and face.

The sweet symphony being played by the fighters only made Lily's torment so much worse. Even as she stood in anticiption she couldn't help but work her hips in primal undulations. Every inch of her was piqued and ready when the crop found its mark.

With a shriek that surprised even her Lily arched her back and pulled herself into an awkward one-legged stance. "Nyaaah! Fuck!" Shivering and gasping it would take her a moment to marshal herself again. In her shock she completely forgot to give the demanded obeiscance.

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 am

Lily made the most wonderful noise when Mariah’s crop came down, a shrill, shrieking cry that tickled her ears. Her lithe and limber body danced about, her flesh rippling, her hair flipping about as she writhed, the pain tearing into her...it was a thing of sheer, unquestioned beauty, and it brought a shudder up and down her body, head to toe.

But that was not the exact noise she wanted, now was it?

With a sighed that managed to be contented and disappointed at once, she raised the crop and brought it down on the other cheek, just as hard as the other one. Before Lily could even recover from that blow, she doubled up - same spot, same strike, same pain. ”Are you grateful for this lesson Mariah?” She raised her voice, just high enough to be heard over the cries. ”What do you say?”

Back in the other room, things has simmered down a bit - relatively. With the two of them being spent, Bubbles was laying back and just enjoying the sensation of Kanda’s skin on top of hers, soaking it in while she licked the juices off her face. ” Delicious.”

After a moment, she moved around and slid over to Kanda’s side, pulling the smaller woman against her in a loving embrace, placing their foreheads against each other and staring deep into her eyes. ”So,” She gave Kanda a playful peck on the lips. ”Satisfied?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Wrapped in darkness and well-toned arms, Kanda rested peacefully at the side of the giantess. More than a little cum-drunk she smiled giddily and pressed her forehead affectionately against the other's. Under heavy eyelids she stared into Bubbles' eyes, scarcely visible in the dimly lit room. It was several more seconds before she caught enough breath to speak and her words were low and sultry still, "Very much so..."

Without really thinking Kanda tipped her head to one side and leaning in pressed her lips softly to the big American's. With a newly exposed tenderness she kissed the woman and clung to her body as her sweat slick flesh cooled in the night air.

A sharp contrast to the still sweetness of this scene, Lily yowled and thrashed in her awkward, one footed stance. She normally prided herself for having more control than this, but her body was very much not her own right now. Every nerve was alive and tingling as she wriggled in place, nearly losing her balance as the crop struck home twice more. "Nyaa! Aaah! Eeeeaa! Yah! Y-Yes! Yes, mistress! Th-Thank you, mistress! Thank you! Thank you, mistress!"

Lily had never been flogged to orgasm before and she wasn't certain that she could. She was, however, very certain that they were getting very close to finding out. This left her with the question, however, if she should beg for permission without knowing if she could deliver. For the moment her mind focused on trying to get her right leg to untuck from her body and support her again, or she would certainly wind up intimately familiar with this carpet.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 am

It was an oddly calming scene, one that Bubbles typically would’ve reserved for only Mariah. Two lovers, close and cuddling, caressing and kissing. A room that was heavy with the smell of their combined lust, sucking in that sweet smell with every breath. The windows, dripping with a light rain, giving them a perfect view of a starry city through their dimly lit room. Calm, serene, quiet.

Save for the sounds of Lily screaming in the other room, of course. Otherwise, though, it was quite relaxing.

Mariah was cooing at those sounds, her loins already heating back up as she lashed away at Lily and made her dance. She wasn’t normally the sadistic type, but she couldn’t lie, the control she enjoyed over this woman’s body made for an intoxicating drug. Each lash came out harder and faster than the last, as Mariah’s mind raced to keep up with her brain.

She wasn’t sure how many blows she’d dealt before she managed to make herself stop. Twenty? She wanted to say twenty. However many, they’d left Lily’s bottom with a myriad of criss-crossed red marks, enough to ensure her ride back home would be a lively one. Proud of her handiwork, she kneeled behind her slave and ran her fingers over the crimson streaks, giving them the occasional kiss.

”Now, tell me: why did you lie? Why did you disobey?” She ran her tongue along a particularly reddened piece of skin. ”Didn’t you believe I’d reward you?”

A good question. Bubbles had a simpler one for Kanda, as she returned the tender kisses. ”Let’s get some of this sticky, huh? Want to hop in the jacuzzi?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:34 am

By the time Mariah had reigned in her cascade of blows Lily's knees had buckled together. Her cheek and breasts rested against the cool glass, fogging with her hot breath, as lust coursed down her inner thighs. She felt light headed; everything was spinning. Fingers clutched the curtains tightly, almost hanging by a white knuckled grip.

The soft, sweet caress of the manager's tongue over her burning ass ripped a whining moan from her throat. The brunette's eyes were half rolled back in to her head as she struggled to think, let alone speak. "I- I'm a bad girl, mistress. I wanted- I wanted to be punished."

It had been some time since anyone had kissed Kanda quite like this before, so full of passion and tenderness both. Breaking the kiss she settled in snugly beside Bubbles. Part of her was ready to just collapse into a cum-drunk stupor, but the word "Jacuzzi" revived her.

Smiling dreamily at Bubbles she gave an exhausted nod in the affirmative. "A nice, relaxing soak sounds incredible, right now." pushing herself up onto one arm she peered around the darkened room as if she had missed a hot tub when they walked in.

Sent from Topic'it App

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am

Lily couldn’t see it, but her reply brought a smile to Mariah’s face, lighting it up as she nuzzled against that seering ass of hers. ”Yes, you are a bad girl.” She stood up, pressing against Lily’s back as she rose, her breasts sliding up against her slave’s skin, her hips pressing against her tortured butt, their legs mingling. ”But now, you’re being honest one, too. That, I can reward.”

She laid the crop aside on the nearest table, getting it out the way, and reached up. She gave Lily’s wrist the slightest tug, the smallest gesture, a silent command to make her let go of the curtain, and then she spoke with her mouth so close to her fellow managers’ ear that her every word made her lips brush up against it. ”Walk with me.”

She reached around Lily’s body, put one hand to her breast and another to her sex, and began to step back and back and back, moving towards the bed as she ran her fingers over Lily’s intimate places, caressing her along the way.

Back with Bubbles, things were still tender, though they were calming down, now. As much as anything in this room could ever calm down after the sex they’d just had.

Bubbles had a little chuckle at Kanda’s mounting confusion, before pointing off to the side. ”It’s in the bathroom, on the other side of the shower. And wouldn’t you know, it just so happens to already be heated up and ready.” She reached over and gave her lover’s backside a hearty smack. ”Go on in, get warm. I’ll join you in a second.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Flushed and burning from head to toe, Lily's entire body was aquiver under Mariah's devious attentions. Her ass burned in a way she hadn't felt in some time, her cheeks burned with both desire and embarrassment, and her pussy burned as it dripped her desire kindled by all of the above.

The tug at her wrist was readily understood, and indeed was even enough to cause the woman's faltering grip to pull free only to brace herself with forearms against the window pane. Her hot breath fogging the glass as she struggled to keep her eyes forward upon the cityscape stretched before her. The whisper at her ear and the touch of lips against her skin made her heart leap in a way she was a little surprised by, and the hands upon her breast and sex left her whimpering with pitiful desperation. Shaky now upon her high heels she allowed herself to be walked back towards the bed, ready to pop or go mad; whichever happened first. "Y-yes. Yes, mistress. Thank you, thank you, mistress. I- I want to be a good girl now. I want to be good. I want to be worthy of your reward, mistress..."

Upon a different bed, Kanda narrowed her eyes to peer through the dim, crimson light of the bedroom until she figured the bathroom door from the others. She made to get up properly and make her way there when a broad hand connected soundly with her ass letting out a sharp thwack accompanied by a lurid gasp of pleasure. With a swing of her ebony tresses, she whipped her head about to shoot an alluring glare back at the amazon.

Without a word she slipped down onto her hands and knees and crawled across the bed like a stalking panther. She made this display as slow and tantalizing as she could, the reddened handprint barely visible on her backside as she went. Climbing over the side to stand she put her modeling skills to use, in spite of wobbling knees, to swish her hips and strut to the bathroom door. Looking back she'd pose herself in profile in the doorway and give Bubbles a smoldering look, "Don't make me wait too long." And with that she'd slip from view.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next