Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
Vcom7418
Mystery Dragon
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
Alexandra
Serpon
BootsForSpooks
BritBrat
Yori
St.Ambs
SleeperAgent94
LtLukas
Link-mon
LARIATO
FlameofHope
killcarrion
SimplyMoon
Lobo
24 posters

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 65 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Fastlane = B-

Asuka deserves to be in a better program than Mandy Rose, who has improved but isn't quite there yet. I don't know who needs to be injured before they ease up on the Nia Jax push, but I'm vaguely interested in seeing Beth Phoenix and Natalya come back as a team.

And I'm caring less and less about Becky Lynch the more they over-complicate and muddle up this feud with Ronda. She's in WM, than she's suspended, than she apologizes like a bitch to get back in, than she's suspended again, than Ronda abdicates the belt because they won't reinstate Becky, than they reinstate Becky anyway and she gets a title match with Charlotte, but than Ronda wants her belt back, and now the Charlotte/Becky match is for Becky to get back into WM which she had in the first place by winning the rumble...and all while Becky is hobbling around looking less like a badass everytime I see her. I guarantee her popularity will die a cold death if this keeps going on.

The triple threat for the main belt was amazing and a star-making performance for Mustafa Ali, who I can't help but feel bad for considering the Kofi push was initially meant for him. I'd actually like to see him involved in the WM match with Bryan, Kofi, and Owens. The four-way for the U.S. title was stellar as well, and I hope we see Joe/Cena at WM since we we're supposed to get that match ages ago before Joe was injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 pm

I'll be at Raw tonight! ^_^ So stoked

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:46 am

killcarrion wrote:Fastlane = B-

Asuka deserves to be in a better program than Mandy Rose, who has improved but isn't quite there yet. I don't know who needs to be injured before they ease up on the Nia Jax push, but I'm vaguely interested in seeing Beth Phoenix and Natalya come back as a team.

And I'm caring less and less about Becky Lynch the more they over-complicate and muddle up this feud with Ronda. She's in WM, than she's suspended, than she apologizes like a bitch to get back in, than she's suspended again, than Ronda abdicates the belt because they won't reinstate Becky, than they reinstate Becky anyway and she gets a title match with Charlotte, but than Ronda wants her belt back, and now the Charlotte/Becky match is for Becky to get back into WM which she had in the first place by winning the rumble...and all while Becky is hobbling around looking less like a badass everytime I see her. I guarantee her popularity will die a cold death if this keeps going on.

The triple threat for the main belt was amazing and a star-making performance for Mustafa Ali, who I can't help but feel bad for considering the Kofi push was initially meant for him. I'd actually like to see him involved in the WM match with Bryan, Kofi, and Owens. The four-way for the U.S. title was stellar as well, and I hope we see Joe/Cena at WM since we we're supposed to get that match ages ago before Joe was injured.

Kofi simply deserves a thank you WWE championship reign, as much as Mark Henry and Christian had deserved it. Mustafa Ali looks like a very good addition to Smackdown, I hope that he will in the end be placed in line to challenge for midcard belts, because that is usually the glass ceiling for lightweight guys(exceptions apply of curse).

Becky was always a hot potato for WWE. They know that she is hot and they want to use her to some extend, but they did not want her to outshine Charlotte and Ronda. So they do what they always do, make the push hot and cold so that in the end nobody cares and WWE is assured of their own position.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:37 am

So, now after WM, I am really glad that Kofi Kingston got the belt. The rage on the internet was delightful "How could such a clown be Grand Slam champion blablabla..." and now the whole discussion about an Afro American champion can be laid to rest too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:26 am

I’m not really of the opinion stars should be given WWE title reigns as a thank you but because they deserve it. Otherwise we open the well for shit title reigns like Jinder Mahal to try and please a market that’s never going to be pleased with the guy there pushing and people defending it cause ‘he’s loyal’ (never mind the fact he wasn’t loyal and got fired) Kofi though I feel has earned a big league shot and hopefully he actually gets treated as a champ and they don’t expect the belt alone to carry him. I also love how supportive the New Day has been in getting him this far and supporting him, really quashing the rumors of betrayal.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:51 pm

In what world did Jinder "Deserve it?" That usually requires years of good performances and his previous height was as the third most interesting member of 3MB

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:10 pm

In the world of crazy apparently. It made no sense people saying he deserved it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Mark Henry is a textbook example for a thank you reign and was a quite good WHC despite being booked like a clown for years.

Jinder Mahal had pumped himself up and walked, talked and dressed as if he had come straight from India, which somehow qualified him to be a WWE champion in the eyes of Vince McMahon. I understand that from a business point of view, but the IC championship would have been moire than enough.

Kofi is popular for years, is the record tag team champion, delivers spots at the Royal Rumble and seems to be a solid hand in the ring. I don´t expect him to hold the championship for a long time, but he is simply deserving such a gesture.

And did I get it right that Sasha Banks was sent home and did not no-show for the last RAW?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:15 pm

The Viking Experience, lol. Maybe Vince has rewatched some old tapes, stumbled over the Berserker and thought that this gimmick was really great and was not used in the last 20 years

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next