Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
Vcom7418
Mystery Dragon
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
Alexandra
Serpon
BootsForSpooks
BritBrat
Yori
St.Ambs
SleeperAgent94
LtLukas
Link-mon
LARIATO
FlameofHope
killcarrion
SimplyMoon
Lobo
24 posters

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 42 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm

The jaded smark in me tells me that he will be back in 2 weeks, babbling how Abigail saved him from the deletion and he is now wearing a curtain all the time in front of the face.

The wrestling fan in me is hoping that WWE finally makes something with the man. I am not exactly a big Bray Watt fan, but you have to activelly look in the other direction to not see just how over the entrance alone of the guy is.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Y'all don't get how the Lake of Reincarnation works.

Husky Harris will be back next week, wondering what happened to CM Punk and the Nexus.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 am

Alexandra wrote:Y'all don't get how the Lake of Reincarnation works.

Husky Harris will be back next week, wondering what happened to CM Punk and the Nexus.

Meh. I don't want Husky Harris back, I want Bray Wyatt to cut his hair and beard and lose weight and wear a flowered shirt again

...OR I want him to adopt his dads gimmick of being I.R.S., as that would be funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:51 am

DANIEL BRYAN! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* DANIEL BRYAN! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

D Bryan:

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

Harrier wrote:DANIEL BRYAN! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* DANIEL BRYAN! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

D Bryan:

"maybe even Daniel Bryan putting his foot down with saying that he will walk at the nearliest opportunity if he will not be brought back into active competition."

Wasn't he saying that since 2016 that, if not cleared to wrestle, he will walk out to wrestle elsewhere?

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Indeed.

From personal experience in the world of big corporations, I picture the situation like this:
Daniel Bryan gets injured so massively that he is seemingly forced to retire. WWE leadership, who never fully warmed up to the idea of D-Bryan being their top guy, mourns the loss in tickets and merchandise but also demands that despite the wishes of Bryan, his contract is fullfilled to the last minute to not strengthen the competition with that very over guy.
I personally would be disgruntled at this decision if I were D-Bryan, especially if you think of it as a definite nogo for future matches in WWE but probably everywhere else on the planet. People with real ego issues like CM Punk or SCSA walked out for much less than that.

Some years pass. D-Bryan goes in his free time from doctor to doctor who clear him one after the other. He tells WWE, but WWE stalls for time while they have found the posterboy of their dreams in Roman Reigns and hope that he catches fire instead of only ash. The results are, well, mixed. Then, slowly but inevitable, the date of D-Bryans release creeps closer. Mabe someone from human ressource management warned the higher ups that Bryan is about to be released in some months. A cold topic becomes red hot over night and one sunny morning, D-Bryan stands in the entrance and wantzs a decision. What to do?
*Not clear him, keep him caged for a few more months to let him walk in a disgruntled fashion.
*Clear him and risk that Reigns is only Nr.1 for the company.
*Clear him but throw money at him to stay GM which he will most likely not take because he is a wrestling fanatic.

WWE most likely went with option 2. Vince will sooner or later be forced to let go of WWE, and I guess that HHH simly has a better eye for people who are over and for presentation of wrestlers in general, so my personal guess is that Vince will once again fight tooth and claw for his posterboy but ultimately fails again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 42 DQpO4zX

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Lol that's so true, and amazing XD

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Oh my god yay!:

This makes me very happy ^_^

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:29 am

This narrative that WWE intentionally kept Bryan down just for the sake of Reigns is a little ridiculous.

Yes, D-Bry didn't get to win the 2015 Rumble and didn't get to repeat Mania 30 at Mania 31. That was never going to fucking happen.

"Oh but Tai, it's the perfect comeback story!"

True, but it doesn't matter in this case. WWE was NEVER going to trust Bryan with a Mania main event right after he came back from injury, not wanting to take the plunge with him a second time and have it blow up in their face, which, by the way, it DID blow up in their face having him as IC Champ. (which, just by having him as IC champ, showed the company WAS willing to still push and promote and not bury him)

Now Yes, they DID have Bryan put Reigns over at Fastlane, to try and give Roman a rub. While I can understand why, that was a mistake to try that.

As for this "They kept bryan on the shelf for Roman!" argument, that's just dumb. WWE was being paranoid as fuck. This dude got seriously hurt on their watch, and said injury had derailed plans and pushes for him twice, so they took him out of the game, for what they felt was his own good and what was best for the company, given the lawsuits they are currently going through.

Were they overly cautious and paranoid, yes, but it wasn't just "all for Roman"

Meanwhile, you know who WAS held back so they could push golden boy Reigns?

Dean Ambrose.

THE most popular wrestler of 2015, and he was never given the title reign he deserved that year because they wanted to use his popularity to give Reigns a rub. By the time they actually gave Dean the belt in 2016, he had lost a lot of his luster, and it only really happened because Roman pissed hot anyway. Aside from the pop of the moment, and the Shield Triple Threat, Deans reign was an afterthought.

Yet NOBODY complains about this because they are too busy with their conspiracy theory nonsense that Daniel "I REFUSE TO EVER KEEP MY OWN BODY SAFE IN THE RING EVER" Bryan, despite giving two different pushes that ended because of his own injury caused by his own stupid ass being reckless as fuck with his body for over a decade, was all a devious plot orchestrated just to put Roman over.

TL;DR Version: Daniel wasn't "held back for Reigns" the last 4 years, and its dumb to say that. Dean Ambrose however, actually was held down for Romans sake in 2015, and none of you so much as acknowledged it. Mystery Dragon, whatever your going to inevitably say in response to this, you're probably right. Have a cookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 74 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 74  Next