Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Addressing the Northman in the room

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Addressing the Northman in the room Empty Addressing the Northman in the room

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 pm

spoiler:

Kyoko's music started playing and out the girl came with little fanfare and a mic in her hand. She didn't do her usual cocky strut nor did she shake hands with people on the way down, though she did have a smile on her face and waved to the crowd despite her apparent aloofness as she came down to the ring. Entering she smiled again as she looked around at the fans before bringing the mic to her face. "So the last time I was in here, I made a claim that many people apparently saw as a harmless boast from a cocky wrestler. Well I know I'm cocky but if people think its unfounded then there greatly mistaken. For a year ive proven that I'm more then willing to back up what I say and what I'm saying now and back then is as true as its ever been."

Finishing she looked at the entrance again. "I had a few distractions along the way. A personal interruption from an annoying Chinese brat, to a tag team that took up too much of my time and ended up going nowhere because my partner cant focus. But those distractions are over, I dealt with Da Xia and my tag team with Amy is finally taking the backseat for now as I focus on one thing. Proving myself once again, So Cecilia you know who I am, I doubt you didn't hear about my challenge. So why don't you come out here and prove that you deserve that belt!" She said looking at the entrance as she called out the champion.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Addressing the Northman in the room Empty Re: Addressing the Northman in the room

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 am

Spoiler:

Not long after Kyoko called her name did the Swede's music start to blast out of the speakers, the heavy theme that set for the huge reaction from the crowd as the fan favorite blond powerhouse stepped out onto the ramp, black leather jacket. White and black top that hugged her generous chest and left her strong abs on display, a pair of blue torn up jeans and a pair of black and red boots. Belt slung over her shoulder as she started to walk down the ramp with a microphone in her other hand.

She made her way down the ramp as she had a cocky grin on her face, talking confident steps all the way towards the ring which she soon climbed up into and got up to her feet. She would look over at the slightly shorter Kyoko Akan, a challenger or at least someone who thought they could be a challenger to the Swedish powerhouse.

" Kyoko Akan, the so-called Belly Queen. It's been a while since you annoyed me last." Cecilia let out as she would look over towards the Belly Queen, nodding her head a bit as she would step up closer towards the raven haired girl. " Last time I kicked your butt, sure...Sermis might have won that match, buuuuuut I was the one who took you out. It wasn't all that difficult either." Cecilia let out as she would shrug her shoulder. " So tell me, why should I give you a chance at my belt? I want a real fight after all, not some cake walk."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Addressing the Northman in the room Empty Re: Addressing the Northman in the room

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 am

She didn't have to wait long as Cecillia did seem to have heard her and must have been on her way to address her challenge before Kyoko was even finished. Dressed in some more casual clothes it was clear she didn't come to fight, at least not now and it just seemed to make her look even more cocky then the smile on her face and her stride did for her. Kyoko waited patiently for the girl to enter the ring with her arms folded and then when she finally did she made it clear that she didn't respect Kyoko in the slightest. This irritated her more then anything, it was one thing to overlook her after she out before when Cecillia wasn't the champion and mad about it. It was another to continue to treat her like she was little more then a nuisance after all she had done to prove herself in the ring and in AFW in general. Even bringing up there previous encounter where Sermis came out on top, albeit through dubious means.

Something she made clear as she began to speak up again. "Well yeah, by the fans both here and everywhere I went. How else does one earn a nickname? And your memory seems to be faltering if you think it was that simple or that I was by any account 'not that difficult.' Sermis won because she took advantage of the two of us fighting and always butting in just as I got control, yet you insult me. and everyone ive fought and beaten since ive been here including your sister by assuming I'm some cakewalk. Are you naturally lacking in respect or are you just that full of yourself. I'm more then a worthy challenge for that belt be it here or some other time but if you think your going to overlook me then let me tell you that's not happening because like it or not your going to learn to respect me when I'm done with you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 am

Cecilia would smirk even wider as she heard Kyoko speak she would shrug her shoulders a bit as she looked on at Kyoko, she would narrow her eyes as the raven haired belly queen started to spoke even more. The Swede would roll her words at Kyoko's ramblings and would simply respond with a light sigh once it was over.

She would narrow her eyes a bit and then raise the microphone up to her lips yet again. " Yeah yeah, say whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that I had you down for the three count." Cecilia pointed out as she took a step closer. " As for the matter of all those you've fought, along with my sister. Well....You can always get lucky hun. That doesn't mean you're better than them." Cecilia let out as she would take a take a second and then let out a light chuckle.

" I am a fighting champion though, so I might just give you a shot."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 16, 2017 7:37 am

"Actually It does..just like it changes the fact that Sermis won and you didn't pin me. Unless your saying that just because she got the pinshe earned that win in that case tell her that and everyone here I'm sure it would make her day. Besides I already took care of Sermis and I haven't seen her ass since, so I'm assuming she made the smart choice and backed the hell off." She said before looking at Cecillia like she was joking..She wanted to laugh but then she couldn't finish. "Your..are you serious? Did that actually go through her head and sound like it makes sense? 'You got lucky hun.' Well then I must be the luckiest person on the planet to win that many matches if I'm not better then them, in which case my luck will earn me that belt."

Both were unaware of someone backstage moving towards the ring, then thinking about it and backing away. Having not shown themselves Kyoko continues as she looks at the blonde. "Look I get your scared. Afterall when someone starts kicking ass like I do and my own sibling tells them they have a chance of taking the belt of me, id probably be a little nervous as well but if your going to come out here and lie about being a fighting champion if your going to downplay all I've accomplished like your settling for me, then that belt has reached an all time low with a champion like you. At least Brittany, as crazy as she was, was actually consistent about how biased she was, your just making excuses at this point.. I actually expected better from you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 8:19 am

" You dealt with Sermis? I think not, I was the one who dealt with her. I gave her a beating she won't ever forget and I haven't seen her since as well." The more she spoke to Kyoko the more she enjoyed it, as much as Cecilia was trying to annoy and make fun of Kyoko, she was starting to realize that a match with the Belly Queen would without a doubt be a fun one, she could break those abs and crush her spirit....and hopefully Kyoko would offer her a good enough fight to make things interesting for the People's Champion.

" You are rather annoying you know that. I just said I might give you a shot and still you insult me?" The Swede let out as she would shrug her shoulders, " If you want to be like that sure. A match between you and me should sit well I think. I might have even given you a chance at the belt if you weren't such an annoying cunt." Cecilia let out as she would look over at her belt. " Oh to hell with it, I'll give you a shot....it's the least I can do to show the world just how little of a chance I think you have." Cecilia spoke out as she would then drop the microphone. She had little else to say to Kyoko, she had offered the woman the chance she wanted.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 16, 2017 8:38 am

"Course I did, I met her in the ring and was the last woman standing, she had to get stretched out. But that ended our business, now for me its just a matter of settling things with you since we still don't have a conclusive end to our little issues." Kyoko said as Cecillia continued to taunt her and act like she was going to walk away. "Right cause you not insulting me first? Don't be mad because its not in me to stand there and take it. I can give just as much back both verbally and physically." She said before finally to her delight she said shed do it. Albeit in a nonchalant way but that didn't matter, she had her shot and as Cecilia walked away she was all smiles.

"And just like that you've shown you do have some sense. Well don't worry ill make sure to make that match worth both you and the fans time as you can bet I'm more then ready to prove that I belong at the top of this industry. Name the time and the- Hey what the hell? Who is-" She said suddenly as out from the crowd jumped a figure as Cecillia was walking out. It took a second before Kyoko realized who she was as she tried to knock the blonde down with a clothesline. "What the! Amy!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 17, 2017 4:39 am

Cecilia would roll her eyes again at Kyoko as the Belly Queen just kept talking and being a pain in her ass, though it didn't matter. She wanted a conclusive end, so did the crowd and for a matter...so did Cecilia. She wanted to put Kyoko on her back and put and end to the raven haired woman's little crusade to try and prove herself as better than the Swedish powerhouse. Of course, in Cecilia's mind there was no better wrestler than here and there would never be.

She would let out a sigh and would proceed to shake her head. " You know what, we'll see if you can keep up. So far I'm not impressed." Cecilia let out as she would proceed to head out of the ring, leaving Kyoko in there to talk to herself. As she walked down the ramp though, she soon heard the sound of the crowd buzzing and turned to it....then she saw that arm and before she knew it the blond was taken off of her feet and crashed back first down against the ramp. " Uugh!" Seemed like she had been hit by something with a lot of force behind her, it was either a truck...or a very small handful of potential wrestlers. Her head lolled around a bit on the ramp as she looked around, only to see Amy standing there...that fucking bitch...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 17, 2017 4:50 am

"Now don't look so surprised to see me Champ? I thought I made it clear to both your good friend Cat and your Fiancé Karina that I was far from done with your ass. And now that Kyoko is involved well I had to step in and make myself clear." She said as she grabbed her hair and tried to force the champ up to her feet before going low and grabbing around her waist, hoisting her up in the air and trying to drop her down onto the barricade.

"What the Fuck are you doing?! This doesn't concern you in the slightest!" Kyoko said from the ring, she wasn't in much of a rush to actually physically assist Cecilia but she certainly wasn't going to join her partner in this sneak attack. "That's between blondes I'm afraid. Don't worry you'll get your shot still, I'm not here for that..yet." She said as she moved towards Cecilia and an enraged Kyoko started to walk down the ramp. Though what she was going to do was still unclear.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Cecilia groaned out as she was grabbed by her waist as the powerful Amy Evans had just attacked her and pulled her right up into the air before she was thrown down onto the barricade. " Augh!" Cecilia yelped out in pain as flopped off of the barricade and down onto her knees.

Hearing Amy and Kyoko start to argue though, the Swede would shake her head as the champ would attempt to pull herself up towards her feet and attempt to throw a hard right punch right into Amy's pretty face!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next