Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Addressing the Northman in the room

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Addressing the Northman in the room - Page 3 Empty Re: Addressing the Northman in the room

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:09 am

Kyoko staggered as she looked up at her attacker. It took her a second but she remembered watching her in action though this was the first face to face encounter. "Aren't you supposed to be in Tension cause your in the wrong place Catelyn." She muttered looking at her, the big redhead looked ready for a fight if it was about to come.

"Love too, the only issue is your little friend over there. If she decides to attack her and whoever helps her is going down." She declares raising her chair as Kyokos at her. Wanting to put an end to this nonsense but feeling like it was out of control.

Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Addressing the Northman in the room - Page 3 Empty Re: Addressing the Northman in the room

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 am

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders at Kyoko's words, " Well it's nothing but a coincidence. You're the one who called Cecilia out after all. We were planning to go get a drink after tonight's show." The redhead said with a light smile on her face as she looked over at Amy. Hearing the blond's words Catelyn would sigh out.

Cecilia moved up towards her feet and shook her head groaning out from the pain in her back as she would then crank her neck. " You're the one who attacked me, kitten. Like a little bitch I might add." Cecilia roared out at Amy. Catelyn was quick to glance over at Amy and then Kyoko..." So....how about you calm your big cat down and I'll calm mine." Catelyn said with a light laugh as she would then smirk towards Amy. " Unless you want to give me a chance to pay you back." Cat said as she'd stick out her tongue at Amy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 am

"I didn't think my stupid partner was going to attack, this was supposed to be a simple challenge nothing more." Kyoko said,d Cat didn't say anything like she was accusing her but the girls kick felt like an accusation on its own. Amy simply looked at the two while Cecilia tried to pin the blame solely on her. "I attacked you because that seems to get your damn attention, and because your not taking me or anyone very seriously. Consider that my reminder"

Kyoko by this point had had enough and was pretty eager to end things like Cat wanted too. "Oh sweetie if you wanted a chance to even things up all you had to do was stop by and ask..." Amy said with a look that screamed ready to fight. "That's enough! The only time we'll be kicking her ass is in a match. Back off Amy." Amy looked at her and sighed as she simply dropped the chair. "Just keep letting them walk all over ya, no wonder they don't respect you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 am

Cecilia scoffed a bit at Kyoko's and Amy's words as she would listen to Amy's defense for attacking the champion. " Hah! Kinda dumb to say that after I agreed to a match against your partner. You're right though, I don't take YOU seriously!" Cecilia let out as she would stand her ground. Though the blond would narrow her eyes as she heard Cat and Amy exchange words.

They seemed almost friendly with one another, while that wasn't too odd for Catelyn it felt odd in general right now. It seemed as if Amy was ready for a fight though and so was Cecilia. Catelyn wanted a bit more of a peaceful ending and it seemed as if that was gonna happen when Kyoko told Amy to back off. The Irish-American would let out a long sigh.
" I don't know about that kitten. I respect her for being able to calm you down." Catelyn let out as she would give Amy a wink of her eye. Cecilia would glare a bit at Catelyn and then Amy. " Whatever, just take your pet and go Kyoko. I'll deal with the two of you later."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 pm

"You agreed to it like its going to be a damn cakewalk. No one disses her unless its me!" Amy said continuing to defend her hardly justifiable action. Kyoko had to admit it was the most defensive and..out of character thing she had seen Amy do. She had only jumped someone before if they hurt Chelsea and that was it. Though thankfully Cat had a much cooler head and she was able to get it to prevail this time around. "Look whos calling me kitten. Has the Lion been on Cats mind at all?" She asked looked the Tension fighter down.

Kyoko however was just glad Cat was here to end things and not start more trouble though now her mind picked up on the situation. Amy wanted to fight, Cecillia wasn't too far behind her, and Cat..well she didn't come looking for one but she probably wouldn't say no if she offered. "Shes too wild to ever be a pet. But if your looking to deal with us that can oner then you think? Especially with her here. How about it you two, the best friends vs..Well us?" Kyoko asked as Amy's eyes seemed to light up and smile. "I'm down for that. Those punches got me all worked up."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:08 am

" Yeah yeah, tell it to someone who gives a crap about you." Cecilia let out she glared at Amy. Though it did seem as if Catelyn was being the peace keeper here and Cecilia had to give it to her, she seemed to know how to calm Amy down at the very least. The redhead would shrug her shoulders as she looked on at Amy. " I dunno about that Kitten..have I've been on your mind at all?" Catelyn asked as she would smile towards the blond.

" Oh I don't know about that, she could be a cute pet." Catelyn let out as she would look over at Kyoko, the Swede would let out a long sigh...it seemed as if Kyoko had come up with some idea. A fight between the four of them, two against two. " Well, if it gets me a chance to crush that precious little Amy...Again. Then sure." Cecilia let out as she would look over at Catelyn. " You up for this?" She asked her friend, Catelyn would let out a long sigh. " I'm supposed to be a tension wrestler you know?...I guess I've got no choice now though. I'm in."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 am

"You seem to give plenty right now." She taunted as now it seemed both girls attention were on her. Kyoko simply let Cat and Amy talk since that at least didn't sound like the two were about to claw each other death like she was with Cecilia. "Eh..Only when I think about the kind of opponents that actually proved to be a challenge. Your near the top if that makes you fell better about getting the wind knocked out of you." She said with smirk, though her voice wasn't necessarily hostile, at least not to her.

though now it seemed that everyone was focusing on the tag match offer. Cecilia wasn't difficult convince, though she made it clear she was gunning for Amy. Still overlooking her it seems while Cat jumped into the idea to help her friend, even if it was for a matter in Friction. "You say that like a Tension girl like you isn't welcome here. We always step on your turf, your telling me your not looking to return the favor?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:41 am

Cecilia scoffed at Amy's words and then decided to simply ignore the blond. It was probably the smartest thing to do as well, the less time she wasted on her the better. Catelyn on the other hand would shrug her shoulders a Amy's words and then simply nod. " Oh well I'm flattered. Since it's you I bet that means you think about me 24/7 then." Catelyn said as she would give Amy a wink of her eye.

Now that everything seemed to have calmed down and they even seemed to have settled on doing a tag match. Catelyn heard Kyoko's words. " I didn't say no. Think of it as my mild protest. I don't really have much choice in the matter anyways. A public challenge like this is just something you can't back down from without looking like a loser." Catelyn said as she would offer a handshake to Kyoko. " I guess that settles it then?"

Cecilia would roll her eyes and turn to start walking away. " Yeah yeah, call me when a time and place have been decided."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Amy scoffed at her words. "I bet you wished I did, though your on my mind now if that helps. Mostly cause I'm thinking about taking you down in this tag match." Amy said, punching her fist while she made this boast and seeing at walk up to Kyoko for her handshake, though it seemed Cecilia was done with the conversation.

"Well with that mentality you could get into a lot of trouble e off more then you can chew. Though yes I think that does settle this dispute. See you next week." Kyoko said as she shook her hand while Amy shrugged off Cecilia leaving and was already focused on what to do when the tag match came.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:18 am

" Well, I am looking forward to you trying." Catelyn said as she would nod her head towards Amy. She would shake Kyoko's hand.

The Swede had already started leaving as she was making her way up the ramp. Catelyn would shrug her shoulders and then look on at Kyoko for a second. " I guess we both how our hands full with big blond troublesome cats~" Catelyn joked as she would finally pull her hand away from the Belly Queen. " Anyways, yeah. See you next week." Catelyn spoke out as she would finally turn and head after Cecilia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3