» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 9 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:30 am

Paige successfully stopped Gwen's momentum and winded the goth woman. Paige then looked down at her opponent and said. "I didn't want it to come to this but you asked for it." Paige said before she'd attempt to trap Gwen in a Matchbook pin. If that worked Paige would begin to finger her defenseless opponent as the AFW crowd in attendance cheered loudly in the background. The cameras were flashing wildly trying to catch significant moments in this highly competitive match up between these two tough women.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 9 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 pm

After she got planted on the canvas by her opponent the crowd got alive as they heard the Elite say she did not want to do this. A second later the goth was struggling not to be trapped in an matchbook pin , but in the end it happened regardless. Soon after Gwen would moan as she feels Paige finger her as she attempts to wrap her legs around the other wrestler's head and pull her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:41 am

Paige would stand her ground and would keep the Goth woman in place despite her struggling. "I don't think so.
This is the end of the line Gwen. Either tag out of pass out.
" Paige said as she continued to work over Gwen's sex to make so that she'd be on the brink of orgasm with Paige's sensual touch working over Gwen's pussy and flicking the clit to make Gwen go mad with pleasure so that she'd be close to her limit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 pm

''I go with option 3 then you damn bitch''moaned Gwen as she was being stubborn as she was trapped beneath the Elite as she feels , Paige's fingers rub against her clit as she was experiencing pleasure like never before. Since she had bin unable to wrap her legs around her opponent's head she would just use her knees to land repeated strikes to the other wrestler's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:26 am

Paige would get forced off Gwen by having her head sandwiched in between Gwen's knees. "FUCK!!!" Paige yelled in pain as she released her goth opponent. Paige would get back up to her feet slowly holding her hurt skull. Paige was dazed currently and the AFW crowd would cheer on Gwen to battle back in this match. This match had taken a toll on Gwen however, but now was the to see if the damage would hold her back or she'd battle back with determination in her eyes. The AFW crowd were on their feet as these women put it all on the line for their entertainment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 am

Gwen was able to get her opponent to release her as the repeated strikes to the other wrestler's body seemed to be working.Still the goth had to endure a lot of punishment before she was released as she would struggle to make it to her feet.With the help from the ropes it was possible as she pulled herself back on her feet as the AFw crowd was cheering them on. Even so it was clear the Canadian had to strike fast or else she would lose as Paige had bin domination the match so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Paige would start to get back up to her feet and saw her opponent struggling to get to her feet from the beating she had been put through in this match. Paige would try to send a kick to Gwen's abs to double her over. If this worked, Paige would try to grab Gwen's hair to drag to the center of the ring before attempting to hit her finisher the Skullthumper Piledriver. It was clear to Paige she had to put Gwen away before she could feed off the adrenaline to try and comeback in this fight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Gwen had just gotten to her feet when Paige went on the attack again as just after she had released the ropes. As she would turn right into an kick from her opponent that had her bending forward as she would be dragged towards the center. Still because Paige had taken her to the center rather then attack she could recover as she would attempt to punch the other woman in her gut before she could be lifted up for whatever the other wrestler had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9