Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 13, 2017 3:44 am

Paige was successful in trapping Gwen in the ropes, and she was free to repeatedly nail the goth woman's breasts with a series of Knife Edge Chops. The AFW crowd would begin to chant and count along with each chop finding it's mark. "1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9!...WHOOOOOOOOOOOA...10!!!!" After the tenth chop Gwen's breasts were bright red from them. Paige would feel a bit bad, so she'd try to comfort Gwen. "That definitely looked like it hurt, let me make it up to you." Paige said in a seductive tone as she leaned her head in to begin licking and sucking on Gwen's nipples while one on her hands went in her bottoms to begin rubbing Gwen's pussy directly to the delight of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 14, 2017 3:15 am

Gwen was trapped between the ropes and would scream loudly as she got nail with knife edge chops until Paige had landed ten of those chops on her breasts while the crowd counts along. With her breasts now bright red from the chops she got the goth would attempt to cover them up when the other wrestler got in close and said she would make it up to her in a seductive tone. That tone actually got the Canadian distracted as she would allow the other wrestler to get in close as she soon feels a hand on her bottoms before lashing out with a knee to the other woman's stomach as she whisper ''don't need you to make it up to me unless you wanna forfeit the match to me''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 14, 2017 3:50 am

Gwen's arms may have still been trapped in the ropes but her legs weren't/ Paige would kneed in the stomach causing her to backpedal a bit before she'd nail nail her trapped opponent in the face with a Superkick to the jaw. That should stun Gwen long enough for Paige to go back to pleasuring the her goth opponent. "Oh we'll see who submits to whom." Paige said before she'd begin sucking on Gwen's right breast while her right hand would go underneath Gwen's bikini bottoms to begin fingering Gwen's pussy directly.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 14, 2017 11:54 am

Gwen thought the knee to Paige's stomach would have stunned the other wrestler for a little bit longer so she could have freed her arms from the ropes and move away from them. While the first part had bin successful as the Canadian had gotten her arms free but just as the goth was about to move away from the ropes she got kicked in the jaw with a superkick and send her back into the ropes. Soon after she would feel her opponent's mouth on her right breasts while her hand got beneath her bikini bottoms and finger her pussy causing Gwen to moan in pleasure as she replied ''it will be you''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Paige would see that Gwen's hands were free, as she started to work over Gwen once more in this match. Paige would continue to work over Gwen for a bit before she'd grab a hold of Gwen's bikini bottoms and would try to strip it off of Gwen to expose her naked in front of the AFW crowd as everyone in the attendance watched on with anticipation. If this worked Paige would have to focus on beating Gwen down to secure she could be able to fuck Gwen into submission.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 16, 2017 2:15 am

Gwen was trapped against the ropes and in a worse position then what she had attempt to leave just moments earlier as now the Goth was being stripped naked while Paige was still dressed. To make matters worse for the Canadian was the fact that she did not even get the chance to land any good blow besides the kick to the other wrestler's stomach during the whole match.

Still from the way the crowd was cheering it was clear they were enjoying the action as Gwen had to find a way to turn the tables and get an chance to deal some damage or else Paige was going to humiliate the goth.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Paige was in control of this match thus far, and Gwen was naked in this match. Paige would then Irish Whip Gwen to the ropes across the ring. After Gwen would rebound off the ropes behind her, Paige would attempt to jump on top of Gwen for a Lou Thesz Press. If that worked Paige would begin throwing punches to Gwen's head while the Goth woman was down. Paige had to make sure she wasn't too comfortable in her position, because judging by Gwen's demeanor she wasn't exactly a submissive. Paige had make sure she kept control as she worked over Gwen.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 am

Gwen was naked and thought that Paige would get to work on making her cum but got surprised when she got Irish whipped into the ropes across the ring. As the goth continue to run towards the ropes and after rebounding off them she would continue to build momentum and would leap into the just a second before her opponent did and attempt to land a dropkick on her body. Since she had not noticed that the other wrestler had jumped up she could not chance the direction she was kicking so the only thing the Canadian could do was hope the dropkick would somehow connect with a part of Paige's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 am

Page would jump in the air to try to catch Gwen with a Lou Thesz Press. However, Paige would jump up into a Dropkick from the goth woman. The problem with that is Paige would get hit with a Dropkick that accidentally nailed her in the crotch. Paige would crumble down to her knees holding her crotch trying to recover as Gwen seemingly prepared to take advantage of the situation as the rowdy AFW crowd seem mixed in what they wanted to see. Half would boo for the accidental low blow, and the other half wanted Gwen to humiliate Paige now.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Gwen did not see where she had hit her opponent but judging from the booing of the crowd it was not in a place she would target on purpose as she rolled to her belly as quickly as possible after landing on her back. From their she got to her knees and saw that Paige had crumble down to them and was holding her crotch causing the goth to feel slightly guilty about what had happened. So as the Canadian teen slowly got closer to her opponent she would whisper ''sorry about the unintentional low blow but I do want to win so will kiss it better later'' while grasping the other wrestler's bikini top and try to pull if off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next