Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Paige was stunned from the unintentional low blow, at least Gwen apologized for it. Paige however wasn't in a position to stop Gwen as she fell backwards. Now Paige had her back on the mat, and Gwen would peel off Paige's entire bikini evening the clothing difference. The AFW crowd would cheer as they saw the Elite stripped naked. Paige would try to get back to her feet using the ropes as Gwen was soaking in the cheers of the crowd. That low blow although accidentally cost Paige her substantial lead, and she had to think of a way to get back into this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Paige Knight vs. Gwen Gothika

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

Gwen was feeling a bit less guilty after she had apologized as she would not stop and allow the other wrestler to recover as she could not risk losing the opportunity she got right now. So with that in mind the goth would get to work on peeling off Paige's bikini so both would be naked as the crowd would cheer as they watched the Canadian strip the Elite naked. After she had stripped her opponent naked as she would get up and enjoy the cheers while allowing Paige to get back to her feet as she did not want to take to much advantage of the situation she had caused from the unintentional low blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 am

One Paige was up to her feet she'd look over at Gwen and say. "HEY!! Are ready for the real fight to begin?" Paige said inviting Gwen to a Test of Strength in the center of the ring. If Gwen accepted, both women's naked bodies would press against each other as they tried to overpower the other for a lead in this match as their breasts mashed together and their nipples would collide. Paige would try to push forward to try to bring Gwen to her knees with her strength to try to win the test of strength.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 am

Gwen would just smile when she got challenged to a test of strength and accepted right away as she would grasp Paige's hands with her own. Soon enough their naked bodies would press against each other as she would try to overpower her opponent and force her down on her knees. Still the other wrestler was not making it easier as it seemed they were tied for now as their breasts mashed together as she whisper ''you aren't going to win this test against me Paige'' in a seductive tone as she would attempt to place her feet behind her opponent's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 23, 2017 10:53 am

Paige and Gwen were locked in a battle of of strength however they seemed evenly matched. The problem with that was that Gwen would be innovative in how to take control. Paige's eyes would widen as she felt one of Gwen's legs go behind her's tripping her down to the mat. Now Gwen was on top of Paige, and the Elite would struggle underneath Gwen trying to free herself from Gwen's grasp as she tried to bridge her back to get Gwen off of her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Gwen and Paige were locked in the test of strength as both were evenly matches but the goth had already planned to break their stalemate. As the Canadian had placed one of her legs behind the other wrestler's leg and would then push with all her might. That allowed Gwen to get on top as she had the Elite pinned beneath her. Still the Canadian could not enjoy the fact that Paige was beneath her as her opponent would form a bridge causing the goth to roll off and freeing the Elite from being pinned beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 24, 2017 12:58 am

Paige's bridge managed to get her opponent off of her. Paige would then get back up to her feet and would try to throw Gwen to the outside of the ring. Paige would then look away from Gwen trying to regain her composure. Paige would try to catch her breathe and think of a better plan of attack to fight Gwen. Paige would hear the AFW crowd cheer, which concerned Paige, but when she turned around her eyes would widen as she saw Gwen flying at her which she wasn't prepared for.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Gwen had barely bin throw off or before she knew it Paige would force her back to her feet and threw her towards and to the outside.Luckily the goth had bin able to grasp the ropes so she would not come crashing down but landed on her feet and quickly got back inside of the ring. Since the Elite had her back turned to the Canadian she could rush forward and as the crowd cheered her on leaped towards her opponent with the intend to spear her down. The best part of all this was the fact that the other wrestler and turned around and Gwen was able to see the shock in Paige's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Paige was drilled with a Spear from Gwen and she'd hit the mat holding her stomach. Paige was winded and this was Gwen's chance to take control of the match as Paige was laid out on the mat. The AFW crowd had popped from Gwen's Spear, and were cheering for Gwen to start to take control of the Elite and get to the fun part of this match as the sex crazed fans started chanting for the women in the ring to fuck each other.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Gwen would just smirk as she would attempt to straddle the Elite and trap her opponent's arms beneath her after she had knocked Paige down with a spear.If that worked that the goth would just smirk at her opponent as she raised her right hand in the air as she yells ''so do you people want to see me use my fingers to force this so called Elite to a orgasm'' and got a loud yes in return. So with the fans behind her the Canadian would slowly slide her right hand down Paige's body until she would touch the other woman's crotch and start to rub her hand up and down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next