by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

silverrath, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 am

Guren flopped to the mat as Eirina let her go, a silly expression decorated her face as she panted and writhed weakly. Her strength was drained quite significantly with that second orgasm. Even the ref's voice counting up was kinda echoing in her ears.

"THREE!!!"

"FOUR!!!"

"FIVE!!!"

Like a drowsy person in the morning, struggling to get up despite the alarm ringing, that was how the redhead felt at the moment. She had to pick herself up if she didn't want to lose, but it seemed like a giant task to do as it was. Slowly, she'd try to roll and get up on her hands and knees...

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Guren vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai KO Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:25 am

Eirina just observed Guren as the redhead struggled to get up. Well, she hoped that she could make it so that they could continue with the match. She had an amused expression on her face as she looked down on her opponent, waiting for her to get back on her feet. Well, if she failed to get up until the count of ten, that would be her victory.

She'd accept it, of course, though that would be slightly disappointing.

"SIX!!!"

She glanced at the cute ref who was counting. If she were to be allowed to have her way, she would bully the ref as well, but Eirina considered herself a rule-abiding person, so she'd rather not disturb anyone who could disqualify someone in a match.

"SEVEN!!!"

Eirina looked back at Guren to see her progress so far. It was still too early for this match to end, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:34 am

"EIGHT!!!"

Time was ticking, and Guren had to summon whatever strength she still had left to grab the ropes near her and pulled herself up, just before the ref announced the ninth count. She's still looking exhausted, but the match could now continue since she was up on her feet. With all the odds against her, Guren decided to just keep herself on the edge on the ring for the time being, one hand on the rope while she's getting herself a few more breather.

N-no good... that last orgasm was pretty draining... uunnghh...

Once she felt like she was slightly better, Guren would move away from the ropes cautiously. The last thing she needed right now was to be caught by Eirina again. She might not be a defensive expert, but letting her opponent come at her might give her a better chance than the opposite, so she waited for Eirina to make her move for now.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:26 pm

"Well, I'm glad you still can stand, dear~" Eirina said, looking at her opponent with amusement. She's glad that she still had some fight left in her. And she still hadn't stripped her top off of her, and she would need to rectify this oversight.

Seeing that Guren wasn't going to make her move (which was understandable, considering that she had just experienced two orgasms in just a short amount of time), Eirina decided that it would be time for her to take the initiative. "Well, if you're going to stand there, don't mind me if I come over~" Eirina said playfully before she lunged towards the redhead, hands held out and outstretched in preparation for a grapple.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Eirina went at Guren as expected, and the redhead knew that this might be her only chance to try turning around the match at this point. Not that she had a plan, but she had to do something unless she wanted to be toyed around by the taller woman again. A part of her might be too opposed at the idea but this was still a match and she had to show some fight.

As Eirina was closing in, Guren would then attempt to duck and slip behind her opponent. This was so she could then try catching the woman from behind with a Full Nelson hold!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Eirina did not expect her opponent to duck and slip behind her before catching her from behind with a Full Nelson hold. She was honestly a little surprised when the redhead managed to catch her from behind like that. Still, Eirina was aware that Guren was still weakened from earlier, and she had to assume that her hold might be weak. Still, she needed to get away real fast because the hold might become stronger over time.

Planning her escape, Eirina would raise her arms before bringing them down hard in order to make Guren's clutched hands slip open. She hoped that her body was still weak she wouldn't be able to hold her body tightly. Once she brought her arms down, she would try to free herself from the clutch before she attempted to reverse the hold, using it against Guren.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Guren somehow pulled it off with the Full Nelson, but it became clear to the redhead that her strength wasn't quite up to hold her opponent for too long yet. With a simple movement, Eirina managed to loosen her grip, and soon enough the woman freed herself. That wasn't the end of it either, as Guren was late to react and ended up caught in the very same hold she just used!

"Aahh!" the redhead yelped and began to squirm, even trying to mimic what Eirina did earlier hoping it'd produce the same result.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Unlike Guren, Eirina would make sure that her hold was strong enough that even though Guren tried to use the same move she used earlier, her hold remained firm. "Nice try, but better luck next time, 'kay?" Eirina said teasingly. With her hands clutched together behind the redhead's neck, all she needed to do in order to apply pressure was to straighten her arms.

"Honestly though... I don't think this hentai business really suits you," Eirina said while she would keep her Full Nelson hold firm, giving Guren no room to escape from her clutch. "If you are to fight in normal matches, you can probably stand a chance, but here? Well..." Then, she shrugged. "You still haven't got even a single orgasm from me, y'know?" Then, she remembered what she had to do. "Oh, pressure, pressure. Here goes~"

She would straighten her arms to apply pressure on her own.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:28 pm

"Hnnnggghh... I-it's not like I decided the matches..." Guren groaned as Eirina put her in a solid hold unlike what she did earlier. She kept squirming, still trying to find a way to escape even if there didn't seem to be one at the moment. "Aaughh..."

There gotta be something she could do, or so the redhead believed. The ropes weren't in her reach, however, so she couldn't use that. The longer she's trapped in Eirina's hold, the worse things would become for her as well. In desperation, she finally decided to try something a bit risky. She would attempt to hook one of her legs around Eirina's, and then with a swift move, she'd sweep the leg, aiming to make her opponent fall backwards with her landing on top of the woman as well!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 pm

"Huh. Well, that makes sense..." Eirina commented. She knew that sometimes, wrestling managers would do things behind the wrestlers' backs. It was the same back then when she was still in an independent wrestling circle before joining AFW. She would ask Guren more about her manager, but then, decided to ask her once the match's over, assuming that Guren was still willing to talk to her after getting herself humiliated earlier by the doctor.

Then, she felt one of Guren's legs was hooked around hers. She realized it too late when the redhead swept her leg, causing her to fall backwards into the mat.

"Ooff!!!" She grunted when the younger wrestler landed on top of her. With her laying on her back and her opponent on top of her, Eirina would attempt to shake them off before trying to get back on her feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next