Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Neske Alapo

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Neske Alapo - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Neske Alapo

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:44 am

Jessica looked down, and wondered what Neske was thinking. She looked at the crowd, and wondered what they were thinking. Then she paused, because she knew what she was thinking. She was the best in the world by a country mile and the only goal that she had in her life was to cause enough damage to get that shiny metal belt around her waist when everything was said and done. Without another second's hesitation, she brought Neske down to the ground with all the force that she could generate going down. If Jessica had her way, she would send the smaller woman straight down to hell.

Once she finished the move, she let Neske's body flop down to the mat. Just like with the build up, she wanted to see what horrors she had wrought. Hell, the Violent Violet wanted to see if Neske was going to even stay conscious. Her knees hurt. But she wanted to see how much more Neske's whole body hurt.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Neske Alapo - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Neske Alapo

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:51 am

There was that short moment, that brief hesitation before the fall, where Neske's thoughts ran through her head at a mile a minute. A quiet, but present part of her wondered if these were really going to be the last moments of her life. And an even more secret part kinda hoped they would. But deep down, she knew she was an unnaturally tough nut to crack, and whatever karma-driven bullshit she seemed to be suffering for being Gengis Kahn in a past life or something did look like it intended to stop anytime soon.

And then bam. With just enough warning for her heart to leap out of her mouth, Neske's skull collided with the concrete outside the ring, and for a second, everything went dark. The world flickered in and out of being like a busted CRTV, deep hum and all while her brain ran as fast as it could to compile everything she could remember at that moment. She remembered almost immediately that she was half naked, she didn't need reminding that she was in a lot of pain. She could remember the basics, her name, the Dutch language... English? A little? She reached her hand up to feel what seemed to be moisture pooling in her hair. Something sticky. And red.

Right. Fighting another human being. Maybe 'fighting' is a strong word... more like enduring. For now. By the time her brain had finished rebooting, she was just lying supine, groaning, and reaching aimlessly for something to help her to her feet.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:02 am

Jessica saw the blood pool up on the concrete. She stood up and watched it, and watched Neske. The Violent Violet had done a lot of damage in her life, but this was likely to be her magnum opus. This wasn't the match for the title, far from it. But Jessica could not help but feel a surge of pride as she witnessed the destruction she had brought to poor Neske. In another life, she would look up to the emperor's box in the arena, and see if he had the beneficence to allow the wounded gladiator to live. But that wasn't where she was. Jessica was in Tokyo, with a bleeding woman at her feet and malice in her heart, and the only one who would decided this would be her.

The Violent Violet bent down and grabbed at Neske's ankle. Unceremoniously, she attempted to drag her opponent over to the ring. Her purple eyes were focused ahead, on the ring. She was resolute. Once she had reached the critical point, she turned back to look at the woman who had already been brutalized so much, and thought that she deserved more. The Violent Violet bent down to scoop the woman up.

From there, she would attempt to toss the woman into the ring. The move was raw in its power and speed, and Jessica came sliding in afterwards. She came feet first, hoping that her red wrestling boots would slam into Neske's side, emphasizing a point that had been belabored a thousand times over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:11 am

On some level, Neske really cursed her almost supernatural resilience. While there was definitely that possibility that a more fragile Neske would have gotten into the same exact shit and would have been little more than a stain somewhere in this arena at this point, she could never shake the sense that maybe she would never end up in shit like this if she wasn't able to take it. But the fact of the matter was that she could take it, and despite how awful it tended to be for her health, she managed to stay stubborn until the bitter end.

Maybe that's what enticed Jessica to keep the violence going. What compelled her to drag Neske's weakly flailing body across the floor, leaving a trail of sweat with the faintest trickle of red in a line leading up to the ring. Maybe she tossed Neske back into the mess of things just to see how much more punishment she could take. Maybe she saw fit to slam into her side again, sending the smaller woman rolling across the mat, clutching across her abdomen and groaning miserably, because she just needed to know how much it was going to take to break Neske: mentally, physically, or both.

The overwhelming pain made it more or less impossible to dwell on, but even the notion flashing through her mind terrified her. Because if there was one fact Neske was becoming increasingly present to, it was that this hell wasn't going to end until Jessica decided it was over. And Neske could not shake the feeling that she was going to have to go through a lot more misery before they reached that point.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:16 am

Jessica's feet slammed into Neske's side. By this point, she expected little to no resistance. But it was still nice to have a blow hit home, and have your opponent feel the sting of a move well executed. Jessica rose from the mat with her fists clenched. The match had long since stopped being competitive, realizing itself into a bloody farce that could hardly be called a wrestling bout at this point. Jessica knew it, and this woman must have realized it as well. Victory had all but been attained, in her estimation. There was very little point in letting this go any longer than it had to, so Jessica was going to give Neske a choice. A painful choice, but a choice.

She reached down and seized Neske's throat. The Violent Violet put on a vulgar display of power by lifting Neske clear from the mat and up into the air. The smaller woman's feet would dangle off the ground as Jessica held her aloft. "Listen to me." She squeezed Neske's throat a little harder. "The way I'm going to win this match is by signing you. I am going to do it right across your forehead. No doubt. If you want to do this the easy way, just tap my arm. Then I am going to make you get on my knees, kiss my ass, and then I am going to sign your forehead. You don't, I am going to slam you into the mat, beat you until you are unconscious, strip you naked, let the guys in the front row feel your tits, then sign your forehead. And I am going to make it hurt the whole fucking time before you go out."

Jessica's eyes narrowed. "You have three seconds to pick." Jessica held up her free hand, with three fingers pointing skyward. Her ring finger came down, and she narrowed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4