Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Lilly's Closet

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Lilly's Closet - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Lilly's Closet

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Lilly didn't often have her breasts grabbed. Licked, sure. Kissed? Obviously. Caressed with a worshipful touch by a girl whose teary eyes seemed to beg Lilly for a taste of her sweet, perfect, puffy nipples? Practically every day, or so it had always seemed. Grabbing like this—forceful, rough, with a twist of those amazing teats which almost made Lilly wince—was less common. Jenna had been audacious enough to do it, and paid the price when Lilly mauled her inferior tits with her claws while she fucked Jenna's ass with one of her own custom-made Lilly's Closet strap-ons. A few other whores had dared to try it at some of the conventions Lilly attended, and they always ran off with their tails between their legs.

Just like Britta would after Lilly won the vote and humiliated her. Humoring the Norwegian was fun, but Lilly had already been more than generous and had yet to hear any groveling, or so much as a thanks, from her unexpected guest.

Hearing what the Norwegian had to say, Lilly would scoff and roll her eyes, fidgeting only slightly as Britta pulled on her nipples. "Heh," Lilly would chuckle, glancing over her shoulder at Britta, "you're gonna have to do better than that..." she would mutter.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Britta gave Lilly a harsh tug on her nipples, punishment for speaking. "Quiet. You do not speak until I am finished, by your own rules." Britta reminded her. "Another problem with these breasts are their firmness. While mine are jiggly and pleasant..." Britta stepped away for a moment, grabbing her own breasts, lifting them up, and dropping them, letting them bounce for a good while, an example of one of their most wonderful qualities. After the demonstration, she returned to the backside of Lilly, and did the same maneuver. "See how they do not bounce for as long? Unfortunate, I know of many groups that value bounciness above all else..." she teased.

On the inside, Britta was beyond excited. She was getting to womanhandle one of her favorite e-celebrities, and to critique her breasts... it was so much fun! She never could have imagined, a year ago, that she'd be doing this at this time. What a life she led... and how thankful she was that she had been so well endowed! More ideas of critique raced through her brain, eager not to bore any of the audience.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Lilly would have to bite her lip to stop herself from making a sound as her nipples were yanked upon, hard enough to stretch them out by an extra inch or two, hard enough to send a jolt of pain through her perfect mammaries. But she would quickly compose herself, and roll her eyes again as Britta continued to critique her breasts. She was speaking about firmness as if it was a bad thing, and, of course, she was confusing supple, plush softness, which Lilly's breasts had in abundance, with sagginess, which her breasts were characterized by. Plus, Lilly had already proven during their brief jiggling interlude that hers were bouncier. Hers had jiggled Britta's into total submission.

Lilly would not say anything this time. She would let Britta have her say without egging her on, but the Norwegian was still not making any sense, though a few of those viewers who had wanted to see Lilly knocked down a peg or ten—those who subscribed to her site because they had powerful hate-crushes on her—were starting to come out of the woodwork again. As Britta insulted her breasts' firmness, Lilly would show just how bullshit that was, giving her breasts a little bounce, letting the viewers see that Britta's critique held no water at all with a smile and a wink which made her fans go crazy in the chat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:16 pm

"I'm not saying that having tits that are firm is bad. No, if they are not firm enough, they sag, and look terrible. But when you go over the top," she squeezed them both once more. "It almost looks like they're fakes." she said, smirking. Chat was about as civil as Syria. A few were screaming that Lilly had implants (even Britta wouldn't go that far), others saying the same about Britta. It was pretty hilarious.

Britta found it hard to insult the tits of one of her idols (although certainly not an idol on the behavioral side of things), but she wondered if Lilly had the same problem with her. Did she really believe the things she said? She sure sounded like it. "Oh, and one very last thing: mine are a liiittle bit bigger." That inflamed the chat, and, with that, her review was over. That last part was 100% true— hers were just a bit bigger. Nobody could unconvince her of that.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 am

Britta's grandstanding and bullshitting was driving the chat absolutely nuts. Her accusation that Lilly's breasts could be fake—which she clearly didn't believe—really did get the hate-subs howling, trying to taunt Lilly, recycling Britta's words over and over again in their efforts to faze Lilly. Lilly's true fans, meanwhile, were countering back with the most creative strings of put-downs Lilly had seen on this chat in years. The whole chat was pretty much one big flame war right now, and the fighting almost seemed like it was threatening to spill out into the real world, as some girls were posting their cities looking to pick fights with girls nearby who stood on the other side of the flame war fence.

Before FCKBABY2255 from Philadelphia and Izzzzzy_Boo from Trenton could actually make good on their threats to come and "rip each other's fucking bitch ass tits off," Lilly would slowly step forward, putting a big grin on her face and holding up both hands, making a motion to get the chat to settle down. Most of Lilly's Sluts would obey her. The haters wouldn't, but maybe if Lilly's girls like FCKBABY2255 weren't adding fuel to the fire, Lilly would not be considered an accessory to a violent assault.

"And that, everyone," Lilly would say, sparing Britta a glance before turning back to the webcam, "is the story of the crazy Norwegian who barged in during a livestream to try to grope my tits and show off her decent—but clearly smaller—rack." Lilly was not going to let Britta get in that little quip again, about her tits being bigger. Lilly just didn't want the blonde to make a fool of herself without being gently corrected. She turned to Britta again, and brought a hand up to grab onto one of Britta's nipples, giving it a yank and a twist as she gave the girl a smile.

"You really want to do the poll? Or you gonna run off now?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Britta was a nice girl. She always considered herself a nice girl. Other people did, too. But being mean to somebody who deserved it... it was so much fun! Although, she never would understand the people who were currently making chat a no man's land. Didn't they have anything better to do? Maybe they were good people, but this was their outlet? Possibly... but doubtful. What Britta did know about them, though, is that she had stirred them up like a kid with a stick and a hornets' nest.

Britta couldn't imagine being famous like this. Having thousands of rabid fans chomping at the bit to either beat you up or beat other people up over you was an alien thought. How did Lilly manage to stay sane? It was all a mystery to her. All she hoped for was that there weren't any actual murders, as "sophieDNB" and "Zcups" (lol) were threatening to do to one another.

She was snapped back to reality, though, when Lilly addressed her. Quickly regaining her composure, she smiled at Lilly, rolling her eyes. Britta was bigger. Anybody with a set of eyes could see that. "Yeah, ri— ow!" Britta yelped as Lilly tugged and twisted her nipple. "Bring on the poll, Lilly." said the Norsewoman, "And we will see how loyal those fans really are." Britta challenged, turning to face Lilly for one last showdown. Inside, she seriously doubted anything close to a victory. After all, who was she? Just some girl from the middle of nowhere who showed up in the middle of a livestream. She couldn't possibly win... but she could look good losing, right?
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 am

The chat was going crazy. Things probably needed to be settled right now, before any of these fights got out of hand. Lilly was known to stoke the flame wars on occasion, but she made sure to draw the line before anyone actually got hurt, or her site found itself embroiled in any sort of legal trouble. She had moderators she could rely upon to adjudicate disputes while she toed that line, playing up controversy, enflaming passions, making sure the show was as engaging as it could possibly be within safe limits. Right now, a limit had been reached, and it was time for the poll to put things to rest.

Lilly would almost be sorry to see Britta go. Actually, the Norwegian was cute, even if her demands and inane insistence on the superiority of her tits grated on Lilly's nerves. Maybe losing the poll would humble the blonde, and Lilly could keep her around for some fun times after the webcast ended. She wondered what fresh Norwegian milk would taste like, yanked straight from a moaning slut's bloated orbs...

As Britta turned to her, Lilly turned, as well, and once again their incredible chests connected, nipples to nipples, each little nudge or wiggle sending both sets of mammaries jiggling. Lilly smirked, giving her chest a little bounce and letting everyone watch as her perfect breasts brought Britta's along for the ride. "Oh, I'll never doubt the loyalty of Lilly's Sluts. You ready for this? Results will come in live. Let's give 'em sixty seconds, starting...now."

With her breasts still pressed against Britta's, Lilly turned to the screen to watch the results as a moderator put up the poll and votes started to pour in.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:36 am

Britta’s inner voice was screaming at her. This was so stupid! She should NOT be doing this! And yet, she was... she was kind of loving it. She had never had so many, well, followers? Fans? She had never had anything like that! She had friends, and she had lovers, and all of that stuff... but fans? That was a totally different deal! But damn, if it wasn’t rowdy. It was a huge, unending flame war, one that got so bad that Lilly’s moderators had to step in. That never happened. The poll needed to happen.

The chesty Norwegian looked at the screen before she engaged the American in another breast press. Her boobs jiggled as Lilly wiggled a bit, so she would retaliate with a wiggle of her own. She didn’t think she would win, but that didn’t stop her from hoping for it. After all, as ravenous as Lilly’s Sluts were, who didn’t like an underdog? Especially a pretty Norwegian one, right? ”You know who deserves it, chat.”
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 am

Britta was obviously loving this attention, even if she was more an avatar for the anti-Lilly group than an object of adoration in and of herself. This was not the first time one of Lilly's fans had tried to hunt her down and get her fifteen minutes of fame with pathetic, tiny little F-cup tits. Lilly had to admit, she was much fonder of Britta so far than she had been of almost any other such interloper. The girl was obviously a fan, and was obviously putting on an act so that Lilly's eventually domination of her would be that much more anticipated, that much more exhilarating. This was a sweet spot in between those Sluts who just wanted Lilly to spit on them and fuck them, and those smug cunts who wanted to use Lilly's Closet as a jumping-off point for their own chesty vlog. Britta put up resistance, tried to taunt and tease, but in the end she respected Lilly's titty power.

Gosh, it would make it so, so satisfying for Lilly to rub in her victory, to mock and belittle this girl, to eventually fuck her, either in front of the camera or later, after the show, if Britta ended up with a little case of stagefright. The votes were starting to pour in, now: the moment of truth. Lilly had to admit, the haters were out in force today, and it did seem like they had brought in more and more reinforcements, causing the chat to degenerate into a flame war free-for-all...

But she would never doubt her Sluts. She trusted them, they adored her, and even in a sixty-second poll if it was ever in doubt they would bring in reinforcements of their own to boost her to the ultimate victory.

The first live results were showing: Lilly 15, Britta 6. Lilly smirked. A good start.

They changed multiple times a second, and the next numbers Lilly caught were: Lilly 28, Britta 32.

Lilly just huffed and bounced on her toes, letting her breasts easily take Britta's for a ride, those soft Scandinavian melons bouncing and jiggling at her command, connected at the nips to her own superior sweater puppies. "You all know how much I adore you. And I know you adore me enough to let this girl know whose tits really earned the win."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 am

Britta definitely hadn’t come into tonight expecting to be facing off with one of her idols in a poll to see who had the sexier tits. Did anybody expect that to happen? Ever? She thought not as she watched the results pour in, and saw Lilly take a large lead early. Oh no. She was going to be humiliated, wasn’t she? Her breasts ridiculed and shamed and spat upon and—

Hold on. She had a lead? And now— then— it was much too fast to keep up with! She eventually gave up watching the screen and turned back to Lilly, smiling at her as the numbers fluctuated on the screen. There weren’t too many seconds left now! ”If your sluts are so loyal like you say, why is that poll is so close, Lilly? Mind explaining to them?” asked the Norwegian, wearing a taunting grin.

Even if Lilly deflected most of her comments, making fun of her was far too much fun. Britta had better not turn into a mean girl after this. That would be, like, the exact opposite of her goal! No, she told herself, Lilly deserved whatever she got. She was such a bitch! A sexy, chesty, elitist bitch!

Suddenly, ding! Time was up. The poll was over. The results were in, and...
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum