Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Lilly's Closet

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Lilly's Closet - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Lilly's Closet

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:39 am

"You're more than welcome to care about them. Or hate them. Whatever you want to do, slut. Are you trying to tell me that you're going to force me to make friends with people? Or are you just blaming me for a problem that's someone else's fault? Who is it who makes judgments about girls with tits like these, huh? Isn't it other people? Even other girls with large-ish tits do it. You're judging me right now."

Britta was obviously an idealist, an optimist. Lilly had never been one to shelter her fans from the real world. She pulled no punches, and, if Britta was smart, she would appreciate real, honest, unfiltered advice like this sometime in the future.

But now wasn't the time for a heart to heart. Lilly invited Britta to come on camera, and the Norwegian girl accepted. "Good. You're excited, aren't you? It's perfectly okay to be. I know it must be a dream of yours to be on this show, right?" Lilly would chuckle and flick at one of Britta's nipples with her fingers. "You certaintly look excited."

As she led Britta over to the camera, Lilly figured she would indulge the Norwegian a little more, and show her a good time. There was a trick which the redhead loved to use on some of her conquests...it was usually done to them, but she could do it to herself, too. She reached one hand back and barely touched a finger to her bra straps. The thing suddenly launched itself off of her, crumpling on the floor, unleashing Lilly's monster melons. She turned to Britta and smirked. Her breasts bounced free, growing a cup size now that they were unencumbered—growing clearly larger than Britta's, in Lilly's estimation.

"Take a minute and stare if you want to," Lilly would offer. "Then, it's time to get on camera." She would grab another chair and slide it into place next to the first.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:28 am

"I-I don't think people would make judgements like that if you weren't out there, talking about how you don't care about them, and being a bitch to the people who you will talk to!" Britta explained. But it seemed that the time for debate was over, as they were just about ready to go on camera. It was so... so frustrating to explain her qualms when a.) English wasn't her first language and b.) Lilly was so incredibly dismissive. But she calmed herself down, closing her eyes for a brief moment before opening them again, calmed down. She was a guest on one of her favorite shows, and she had to at least be collected.

Britta smiled, shaking her head just a little and sighing. "Yes, I am excited. Not in the way you want me to be, you slut," the Norwegian winked, "But I am pretty excited." Britta said, before being caught by surprise with a flick to the nipple. "Gah— hey!" she protested, slapping the side of Lilly's tit for revenge, indignant. If it were any other person, Britta would quickly have apologized for such a harsh retaliation, but Lilly had done enough mean shit in her life to deserve it.

Next came a move which nearly made her jump, it surprised her so much. Lilly's bra seemed to fly off, revealing her bouncing monsters, which just about brushed against her own gigantic pair. Similar to Lilly, Britta didn't think that the breasts of the woman opposite to her were bigger. Britta, even though she now saw the full size of the pair, still thought hers were bigger.

"I've seen them before. Don't act like it's my first time— it's not." Britta said. "It is nice to know that my tits are bigger than yours, though." said the Norwegian, winking as she sat down next to the redheaded American. Britta fixed her beautiful blonde hair, and fluffed her breasts as if they were pillows. Show time.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:00 am

Lilly laughed as Britta admitted to being excited, but refused to admit to being excited in "the way Lilly wanted her to be"...whatever she meant by that. Lilly certainly didn't need this girl to be excited. But she was pleased to see that the girl's nipples responded to being revealed and prodded, and that her skin flushed just slightly, on her cheeks and on her tits, at the thought of being on Lilly's Closet. If she was a true fan—and Lilly got the sense that she was, even if she wasn't quite as easy to delineate into either the lover or hater categories that most of the redhead's fanbase could be divided into—she knew just how rare it was for a special guest to get a slot on Lilly's Closet. There hadn't even been a dozen in almost five years.

Of course, few of her fans were impertinent enough to interrupt her at home while she was shooting the show, and take her away from the camera for a good...gee, three minutes now. It was time to get back to the viewers, with her guest in tow, and have some fun...at Britta's expense, of course. But she was a fan. She knew it was coming.

"What way do I want you to be excited? I'm excited for you. You're about to be subject to a very great honor." Lilly laughed, but the laugh turned into a soft hiss as her tit was slapped. She didn't like to have her precious, perfect tits hit like that, without warning, but she would blow it off and laugh again, pushing them forward to give Britta's pair a quick bump. Not as firm as mine, either, Lilly thought with satisfaction.

She couldn't help but snort when Britta claimed hers were bigger. "Oh, yeah. Sure. Waaaay bigger," Lilly would tease. They both knew how ridiculous that claim was. As Britta sat down, Lilly would, too, the two of them now on camera, their four massive mammaries front and center in the frame of the camera. Lilly slid a hand along her forehead to pull up her red bangs, then fluffed her breasts quickly, noticing Britta did something very similar. If she wasn't used to being on camera, she was catching on fast. "Sorry for that, but someone thought it would be a good idea to derail the whole show by knocking on my door. That would be this slut right here." Lilly would nod her head in Britta's direction. "This is Britta, and these are her Norwegian knockers. I'm gonna give her my thoughts on them in a minute. Anything you want to say to the fans, skanky?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:11 pm

"If I had said I was excited, you would have spun excited into aroused." Britta said, quite matter-of-factly. She had to be careful what she said now that everything she said would be under intense scrutiny from Lilly. "Correct?" she asked, her question near-rhetorical in tone. While it was true that she wasn't horny, she was beyond excited behind her (hopefully) suave shell. Little ol' Britta, a guest on one of the world's most popular livestreams... it was like a dream, most definitely. But she couldn't allow herself to become too starstruck, because she knew that Lilly would be giving her shit. Especially given that she had (unintentionally) interrupted the filming of the show!

In fair retaliation to her slap, Lilly pushed her tits forward, bouncing against Britta's obviously larger tits and causing her to step back, before stepping right forward again for a similar maneuver, shoving her tits into the redhead's! She smiled, enjoying the little tussle they had going, until it sadly had to be interrupted by the show. Wait, sadly? What was she on about? This was extremely exciting!

"I never said way bigger... but now that you point it out..." Britta teased back, winking at her. She knew how proud Lilly was of her quite magnificent pair, but it was just denial at this point. Any observer could see that Britta had bigger breasts. And she knew that while half of the chat would immediately side with her, the other half would fight tooth and nail defending Lilly as their goddess. Speaking of that chat, they exploded at the sight of her, some saying that Lilly's tits were like A-cups compared to hers— incorrect— and the other half saying that she should be ashamed for having a pair so hideous compared to Lilly's heavenly boulders— also incorrect. 'Lilly's Sluts' weren't known for being rational.

And she hadn't even been introduced yet! Lilly, in her trademark, demeaning style, would introduce Britta to the ravenous chatroom as well as her countless silent viewers. As soon as the word "slut" escaped Lilly's luscious lips, the Norwegian rolled her eyes, giving Lilly's arm a playful little shove. But still, she waved as her name was said, smiling carefully— that is, not too coy, not too enthusiastic. Just enough to look natural. "Well, I wanted to say that..." she gulped. It was her big chance, and she couldn't screw it up... not now. "Lilly doesn't speak for every woman like us. We're not all a bunch of mean bitches." the Norwegian said, winking at her redheaded host. She felt like she had got her point across pretty well. "Oh, and mine are bigger." Britta said, laughing lightly and grinning.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 am

Britta thrust her chest back into Lilly's, the four mammoth mammaries colliding nipples on nipples, none of the orbs really flattening at all in the impact. Lilly would push hers forward for a couple seconds more, getting a little bit of a grind going, but she didn't keep them in contact for very long. The Norwegian was not so lucky that she would get to feel Lilly's tits fully right away just because she begged for it. It would take a lot more begging on the blonde's part before she got even a minute's worth of boob rubbin'.

"Aroused? I wouldn't say it unless I knew you were feeling it," Lilly would say, chuckling as she broke away and made her way over to the camera. "But now that you mention it...how about it, huh? You said that you were a fan. Every fan, even the ones who only watch to start a fight, dream about a moment like this. Or don't they? Come on, you don't have to be so coy about all of this. I'm trying my best to be hospitable and you're just giving me the cold shoulder." Lilly rolled her eyes at the Norwegian, who had been more than a little annoying since the Kentucky-born internet star had graciously welcomed her inside.

The two of them sat down in front of the webcam, and immediately reactions began to pour in from the fans. Before Lilly could even speak, two fans had already started commenting. One was a simple "who's that?" The other was a little stranger: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I!!!!" Whether that was an expression of shock or a suggestion of Britta's cup size—clearly a gross exaggeration, since the Norwegian girl was clearly in the G-cup range at best—no one could be sure. But soon enough, those tits were the hot topic of conversation. A few more screaming matches started, while some of the more scholarly types tried to judge the newcomer's tits on how they hung on her chest, using a head-to-chest ratio to objectively determine whose tits, Lilly's or Britta's, were better. Both conversations quickly reached a stalemate.

When Britta gave her a playful shove, Lilly would snort and smile and give her a little shove back. "I don't claim to speak for every huge-titted girl. But you all love the show. Even you, Britta, for all the accusations you've been throwing around—you watch because you enjoy hearing what I have to say!" Britta, of course, was still pretending she thought her tits were bigger, which was a real laugh—both for Lilly and many of her fans. "Haha, you hear that? They must have grown a couple cup sizes since I last looked at them." Lilly glanced down, eyes roaming over her guest's chest. Then it was her turn to roll her eyes. "Oh. Nope. They're still the same meager size they were when you walked in. You've got quite the sense of humor, though."

Of course it was a foregone conclusion that Lilly's were larger. They all could see that. Most of her fans—or a good portion of them—agreed. "Lilly's are fuller and rounder and all-around better...." "Team USA still wins the Booblympics" "GG on the left, F on the right!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Britta shoved her back, a little bit harder than Lilly did at first, laughing a tad at their antics. "Did you forget your contacts, Lilly? Because it's clear to see that mine are bigger. Rounder, firmer... they're much better than your saggy old things~" Britta teased. Of course, while Britta's were the slightest bit bigger, Lilly did have quite exquisite breasts, and most of what she was saying was for the camera. Then again, as tiny flamewars broke out between Lilly's fans, they seemed to take what she was saying in 100% earnest. Which was... good? bad? It was a thing, but it sure was amusing to see what they thought. Britta had her fair share of followers already, and she didn't even have a show. "Britta's are godly, Lilly doesn't stand a chance" "norways are way bigger, bitch" "nO way. GG left, I right" were some of the comments coming to her defense, and complimenting her. So this was what it was like to be Lilly... interesting. She kind of liked it...

Britta's smile got a little bigger as she came up with an idea. "Your USA and my Norway pride themselves on their democracy... why don't we have the viewers— hey, look at that view count!" Britta said, interrupting herself to note an increase in viewership since she had come onscreen. That felt good. Her ego was really benefitting from this, despite the insults being hurled her way. "Ahem, anyways, why don't we have the viewers vote on it?" proposed the Norwegian, stretching her arms out above her head, showing off her breasts from a new angle and getting a stretch out of it in the process. "What do you say?" she asked. "Afraid that your own viewer base will vote against you~?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:38 pm

"I think we must have lost something in translation, because the way you're phrasing it makes it sound like you actually think your tits are bigger, Britta." Lilly watched the fan conversation really heat up. She saw one commenter arguing that Britta's tits sagged more, and only looked bigger because of that. Funnily enough, she saw another commenter arguing exactly the opposite, that the only reason Lilly was famous was because her boobs developed early enough to sag and look bigger than they actually were, while Britta's looked younger and flawless. Lilly watched a couple of fans misinterpret Britta's accent as Swedish, another believing it to be German, the last of which a pro-Britta comment was able to spin against Lilly with a "Titler" pun. A few screenshots with annotations were starting to come in, where commenters argued that Britta had "2cm more circumference around the nipple" than Lilly, or Lilly had "4% more total boobflesh" than Britta. There was one inspired eight-part series of comments valiantly trying to explain how Britta's breasts were actually only C-cups.

"The viewers are typically pretty aware of the view count already," Lilly would joke, shoving Britta back again, doing so a little harder than Britta had just shoved her, the two of them constantly escalating their physicality back and forth, though they were both still smiling and laughing, as if they were a pair of besties. "For real, it's not a bad idea." She saw one of the viewers helpfully chime in that the reason Britta could think of a good idea like that was because her flat chest didn't take any blood away from her brain.

Lilly, though, grinned a sinister little grin and turned to Britta, giving the girl's underboob a quick slap as the blonde stretched. "But I didn't get a chance to do my review yet, and I'd rather get it in before you run off crying after we get the poll results. So how about I make a proposal?" Lilly would stand up, thrusting her breasts out and letting them cast a deep shadow over Britta's face. She put her hands on her hips and struck a proud figure. "I want two minutes to make my case. Objectively explain how pathetic your breasts are. I might need to handle them a little to show that. But, in exchange...I'll give you the same chance."

The chat went nuts. The only other guest to ever have the chance to insult Lilly's tits was Jenna, mere minutes before she got fucked in the ass and ran out of the room sobbing. Lilly was being very generous today. She knew she didn't have to do this—she would win the vote no matter what, and everyone knew it—but she really wanted the chance to give Britta's breasts a piece of her mind.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 am

Reading all the comments was not only making Britta feel pretty good about herself (half of the time), but it was also amusing her greatly. "Titler?" Britta had to hold her lips to keep herself from busting out laughing at some of the ridiculous shit that Lilly's Sluts were saying— even the ones that were trying to be rational were making her laugh. In fact, those ones were the funniest to her. They acted as if they were professors, people who had degrees in boobs. They were so invested, so totally engrossed in their breast debates— well, more than usual. "Maybe your English isn't as good as you think it is, because I thought that what I said was perfectly clear: Mine. Are. Bigger." she asserted, poking Lilly in the nipple in time with her three last words, punctuating them.

"Am I wrong in saying that it's... hehe, that it's higher than usual?" asked the Norwegian woman, smirking a little bit, and then nearly falling out of her chair from the force of the shove! Her smirk took on a determined tone as she gave Lilly her hardest shove yet, laughing. "You bitch!" she said, not an ounce of malice in her voice as she continued her little playfight.

Britta should have expected to be taken advantage of in a vulnerable stretch, and the playful physicality continued with a slap that left her right breast bouncing. "Hey!" protested Britta, a little bit of upsetness in her voice as she reached over to grab Lilly's tits, pull them up, and then let them go, causing them to bounce quite pleasantly for a while. But Lilly had things to say, and, as she said them, struck a proud pose at her, sticking out her chest and putting her hands on her hips. Britta, not wanting to be overshadowed, turned to her similarly huge-breasted host and did the same. Their breasts were now touching together, their profiles on display for the camera as chat went wild yet again. The busty blonde glanced at the monitor before staring down the redhead. Being reviewed (read: insulted) and then give a review of her own? "I accept your offer— that is, if you're not afraid to get torn apart." she responded confidently. This would be fun.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 am

"I heard what you said. But at this point I think you're taking the joke a little too far, aren't you?" Lilly would smile smugly, but almost understandingly, too. She knew what it was Britta really wanted. "But then, that's the point, isn't it?" The blonde's whole purpose here, really, was to antagonize Lilly to the point where the redhead would give her what she desired.

Britta was getting more than a little full of herself, and more than a little handsy with Lilly's prized tits. The redhead would gasp, just once, almost inaudibly, as she felt that finger stabbing into her nipple. The touch stimulated it, and made it harden a little more, the nub pushing outward, showing off a tiny bit of the impressive length of Lilly's nipples that complimented her near-impossible breast size. Lilly furrowed her brow, but was still smiling, as she then felt Britta shove her almost as hard as she could, nearly knocking her out of the chair—before she swung forward again, settled herself, put her hands on the blonde's shoulders, and used every ounce of strength in those arms to shove Britta, using the force of it to push herself up onto her feet before laying down her most recent challenge!

Britta kept laying her hands on Lilly's breasts, but the Kentucky superstar indulged her. She would have some fun of her own, of course! Britta grabbed Lilly's tits, pulled them up, then let them go, both orbs bouncing bountifully for nearly ten seconds. Lilly, not to be outdone, would wait for Britta to stand up beside her, then suddenly reach forward to give the Norwegian's teats a twist, and then yanked each one to either side, before letting go and letting them wobble in and out, slapping lightly together on each inward sway.

"Torn apart by what? Your rapier wit?" After that, Britta mirrored Lilly's pose and pressed their chests together, giant tits smooshing very slightly against each other. "We do have a few more girls on the site than is usual for this part of the show," Lilly would observe. "But don't get a big head about it. It'll only make your tits look even smaller by comparison. If you're really sure that you want to get reviewed, and don't want to scurry away with your tail between your legs, then get ready. Brace yourself."

"'Cause here we go."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 am

"You're the one who keeps escalating it— I'm just following in turn. If you didn't want me to take the joke so far, you would have stopped using it, no?" reasoned Britta. Was Lilly trying to employ the same tactic that many a crazed fan had tried to use on the redhead herself on her? To get her to snap— only, the one snapping wouldn't be doing the domming, if she knew Lilly as well as she thought she did.

The shove war continued, and Lilly looked to have won it when she shoved Britta clean out of her chair, landing on her plump butt, her breasts jiggling! "Unff!" she grunted, standing up and brushing herself off, before getting a little start on this next push, aiming to push Lilly out of her chair and onto her butt as well, to end their war!

Once Lilly had recovered, she would next get some revenge on Britta for playing with her breasts, an action that the chat was surprisingly torn on. Responses ranged from "more jiggle plz" to "Don't touch her tits, A-cup whore!" What a chatroom it was... she was caught up on reading the replies that she barely resisted at all, completely caught off guard for the twisting of her nipples, making them harden and making her wince! But Lilly's goal was to create more jigglage, and she achieved that by pulling her breasts apart and letting go. Britta smiled as her knockers, well, knocked. "They even jiggle longer!" Britta teased, wiggling her chest as proof.

"What else would I use? My hands? That would be rather gory..." Britta joked once more, her chest thrust forward and mushrooming just the slightest amount against Lilly's. "Fire away is the phrase you Americans use, correct?" asked the Norwegian. She was fairly certain that that was what she was looking for.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum