Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome to Lilly's Closet

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Lilly's Closet - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Lilly's Closet

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Britta kept trying to pick at Lilly, wear her down little by little until she snapped, but Lilly had played this game for years. She was too cool to be shaken up this easily, especially when she knew that the person she was dealing with was a masochist who wanted her to snap at them and punish them for being such a naughty, uppity girl. Britta certainly was persistent, proving that as she shoved Lilly one final time after the redhead had stood up and pushed their chairs out of the way, a shove that was just as hard as Lilly's last shove and ended with the titty queen falling down hard on her butt, rattling her bones. "Kh..." Lilly grunted, grimacing as she stood up and dusted herself off.

"Oh, you are definitely taking this to a new, annoying level," Lilly would say with a sharp laugh. Glancing over at the computer screen, she could read a few comments on that last shove: some of her biggest Sluts viciously attacking Britta for such a bitchy move. She smirked and turned back to her foe as they pressed their chests together, bouncing on her toes to make her breasts wobble, the nipple-to-nipple press letting that same motion flow smoothly into Britta's chest. "I would tell you you don't want to get into a jiggle contest with me, but you don't want to get into any kind of tit comparison with me. If you're still here after you lose the vote, maybe we can make a jiggle reel and I'll give you a few pointers about how not to totally humiliate yourself next time you run into someone like me."

Britta confirmed she was ready for the review, and Lilly chuckled. She broke off the chest-on-chest contact and slid around behind Britta, shoving the blonde so that she had to face the camera, Lilly's naked tits pressing into her back. The Kentuckian slid her hands around and got two big handfuls of pasty white Norwegian breast flesh, squeezing them and groping them roughly for the camera. "Okay, everyone, it's time to talk about these ugly knockers. Right away, you can see how malleable and soft they are, right? They're the kind of boobs that are almost liquid, and that gets old real fast." Lilly's head slotted into the crook of Britta's neck, like a devil on the blonde's shoulder.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:36 am

Britta crossed her arms triumphantly, feeling that that last shove had given a definite end to their little war. But still, she wasn't that mean. As Lilly began to get up, Britta stuck out a hand to help the fallen redhead to her feet. She laughed a bit as Lilly complained, though. "Sorry, but I was not going to let you get away with that."

Britta glanced over at the computer screen to see some of Lilly's most... ahem, vehement supporters tearing into her for knocking their queen to the ground. She smiled, and dismissed them with a wave, focusing her attention on Lilly once more. "A jiggle contest?" asked Britta, pondering the thought of such a thing as their monstrous chests did just that— jiggled. She wiggled her breasts in return, sending a hearty wobble through both pairs of titties. "Oh, please. You couldn't beat me in a jiggle contest... in fact, I can't think of a tit comparison in which you would win!" said the Norwegian, grinning.

But now, it was time for Lilly's review. The woman got behind her, resting her head on her shoulder, and grabbing her breasts. She was insulting how jiggly they were, calling them almost liquid-like... oh, how badly she wanted to retort! She inhaled, as if she were about to say something— but she wasn't allowed. All she could do was blush a little bit and bite her lip, looking frustrated.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:16 am

As the two of them pressed their chests against each other, talking about a jiggle contest, they were having what was almost an impromptu jiggle contest right here and now. As Lilly moved her chest, the wobble transferred easily from hers to Britta's—their nipples were "hooked" on each other, as it were, the hard nubs having caught and stopped sliding across smooth breastflesh, and so long as they were connected that way any movement either made would influence the disposition of both sets of massive mammaries. Britta wiggled left and right, and her breasts would wobble in both directions, carrying Lilly's with them as they spread out and then knocked together again.

Not to be outdone, Lilly would jump up a little, then come back down, her breasts bouncing high up into the air, then coming bouncing back down, taking Britta's along for the ride! Both monstrous pairs of gazongas were bounding in ways that stretched the limits of the imagination. But Lilly had to put an end to it when her review began. She was glad to note that Britta was keeping her mouth shut, as well she should. She knew that there was no talking back when the expert was giving her prognosis.

"Here's a test you can try at home if you ever encounter saggy, overly soft tits like Britta's skanky set. Take two fingers, put them together, and go ahead and...jab them up into the underboob!" Lilly would match her actions to her words, pressing a pair of fingers hard up into Britta's breast flesh, letting it ooze around them. "If your fingers are only covered upto the first knuckle, you've got a pretty firm pair of tits in your hands. The second knuckle, somewhere a little south of firm. When you're at the third knuckle..." She pulled her fingers away from Britta's chest and tapped the two on the blonde's nose tauntingly, giving her a kiss on the cheek at the same time. "They're saggy. No doubt about it. Might be too much milk in there. Or Britta might just be lazy and not have enough muscle. But, then, milk from saggy boobs doesn't taste as sweet."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 am

Britta was ready to continue their new battle, the one of jiggles, but, alas, it was time for the review. Oh, how much Britta wanted to slap her tits against Lilly's and see what the sexy result was, but that would have to wait. It would have to wait until the end of this belittling (duh) review.

Saggy. Of course her titflesh was oozing over her third knuckle, she was jabbing her fingers into the softest part of it, the little junction between her chest and her breast. Not only was that flesh tender and soft, her breasts hung in front of that! Of course it would be soft... her frustration was visible, much to the delight of Lilly's fans. "little slut can't take the pressure! give in, norway" "hahaha fucking saggy tits can't believe her shitty breasts are shitty."

In response, Britta had a middle finger aimed right at that webcam.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:32 am

Lilly kept her fingers jabbed into the underside of Britta's tit for several seconds, wiggling them slowly back and forth to show further just how soft the flesh was. The tenor of the conversation amongst her fans had shifted considerably in her favor, with most of the sluts who had been supporting Britta quieting down and one or two even admitting that this evidence was fairly convincing. Lilly smirked, knowing that she had the poll wrapped up in a neat little bow now.

"A consequence of saggy tits," Lilly would continue, after she had pulled her fingers out from within Britta's titflesh and had given the Norwegian that taunting tap on the nose, "is a general lack of ability on the part of the breast to hold a pleasing shape. As you all can see here..."

She would run her hand down the front of Britta's breast, now, starting where it met her chest and sliding her hand down to just above the blonde's areola, highlighting the slope of the tit. "...Britta's sagging chest is almost concave. At least by our high standards on this program. There's going to be empty space in any bra she wears that causes irritation for her skin and which causes the fit and appearance of it to be ruined."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Britta was getting seriously annoyed with Lilly. If she was going to make points, at least make valid ones! But then she realized why Lilly was doing it like she was... she couldn't find any real reasons to criticize her tits, so she was fabricating some! With that in mind, Britta smirked. She would definitely be saying something similar to that in her review...

But her review was not now. Britta had never had these problems with bras! Did her breasts look like they were constantly being irritated? W-wait, did they...? She looked down for a moment, just to reassure herself— they most definitely did not! Were Lilly's Sluts simply blinded by their devotion to their mistress, or were they actually blind? There was little way to tell.

Once she had her time to shine, however, she was confident that those who supported her would come out of the woodwork... well, hopefully they would! Otherwise, she would be fighting quite the uphill battle, given the notorious rabidity of Lilly's fans. If she showed any hint of a lack of confidence, they'd tear her to shreds and her visit would be wasted. So, even as she was groped and prodded, she didn't blush too much, and tried her best to look as if she was either bored or incredulous that Lilly, a so-called master of breasts, could be so very stupid!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Lilly knew that she was going to plant seeds of doubt even in Britta's own mind about the quality of her chest. She could tell that her visitor was already uncomfortable, casting worried glances down at her chest as Lilly explained each and every problem with it. If she was expecting a positive review when she walked in that door, then she really wasn't as big a fan as she claimed. Lilly never gave positive reviews. Most of her reviews weren't done with the subject on hand to be handled, but Britta should have expected nothing else. Did that mean that there really weren't any perfect breasts out there other than Lilly's?

Maybe. Or maybe not. Lilly left it up to others to discern her motives when it came to who she picked for reviews and the research process she went through when drawing conclusions about those ugly hooters.

"So what can we say about Britta's tits, hmm?" Lilly would continue, knowing that her review had covered all of the basics and that it was time to wrap this up in a neat little bow. "They're big. I wouldn't pretend that they aren't. They're not as big as mine, though. You all proved that already with those screenshots...we all know I'm bigger. But Britta's pretty big. They're saggy, but soft tits can still be fun for a night, or at least an afternoon." Lilly would pinch each of Britta's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, then pull them outward. "Big, puffy nipples. A little lopsided, a little less symmetrical than you might want, but, eh, you take what you can get with tits like these."

She let go and gave each underboob a final slap, then stepped to the side and spun Britta around to face her, shoving her tits against the Norwegian's again. "So, they may be saggy, and a soft breeze would be enough to flatten them like pancakes, but I have seen worse. So congratulations on that. My final grade would be...C-."

It was one of the higher grades Lilly had ever given. She felt like throwing Britta a bone after she came all this way. Lilly smiled and raised an eyebrow at Britta.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 pm

The Norwegian listened to the very end of Lilly's dissection, and winced the slightest amount when her nipples were pulled, and again when the underside of her tits were given firm slaps. Physical to the very end, it seemed... Britta didn't care. Not only did she not mind too much, she also knew that she would just get her right back once it came time for her very own review. Speaking of which, the time was drawing ever closer. Britta, despite the near perfection of Lilly's giant melons, had been watching long and close enough to know that they had problems. And she would attempt to get into those problems like water into a crack in asphalt, and then expand like ice to bust them wide open...

To be honest, Britta was surprised at the grade she was given. She knew how ruthless Lilly was in her tit reviews; that was part of their charm, of course. It was fun to laugh as she tore into some celebrity's godly pair and made them out to be mere crappy bags of milk, and nothing more. So, when she got a C-, she raised her eyebrows for a second, rather impressed with herself. Of course, she wasn't going to go thanking Lilly for that, but she wasn't going to get angry. She wasn't like that.

"C minus? Hm. I can't say I was expecting a good score from you." Britta chuckled, returning the smile in a rather tongue-in-cheek fashion. "Although, perhaps, that is a good score, by your standards." the Norwegian mused. "I believe, however, that it is time for my very own review, is it not?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:17 am

Lilly was almost expecting a "thank you" from Britta, having ended the review on such a positive note. The Norwegian must have known that a C- was a very, very good grade in Lilly's book, and that the redhead was doing her a rather colossal favor, making her look good in front of an audience of thousands all around the world. Britta had to understand that movie stars and reality television contestants had been ripped apart far worse than she, an unknown from some tiny little hamlet just north of Nowhere, Scandinavia had been!

And, judging by the look that passed across Britta's face after the grade was issued, she was appreciative, in her own special way. Not that she was going to admit it. Lilly figured that she would take that silent confirmation of appreciation and be satisfied.

Britta's actual verbal reply was glib and sarcastic, and Lilly would roll her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "You should be honored. That's, what, the third-highest grade I've ever given, I believe? Maybe fourth." The fans would know. Plenty of them were surprised, too, by how generous Lilly had been. Many were loudly proclaiming that Britta's mediocre breasts didn't deserve that kind of charity. Now, it was time for Britta to try her hand at reviewing. Lilly chuckled and kept her hands on her hips, her breasts gleaming proudly in the light.

"If you're sure you're up for it."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Britta cracked her knuckles. All the while that Lilly had been reviewing her, she had thought of her own criticisms of near perfect breasts. And, after some thought, she had found the perfect thing to attack. "Ahem." she cleared her throat, and walked behind the redhead and grabbing two handfuls of firm yet jiggly flesh, making sure that her subject's nipples were on display first and foremost.

"Now, nobody is saying that Lilly's breasts aren't good ones. In fact, they're quite fantastic. However, there's one thing holding them back..." Britta said, as she moved her hands forwards, pinching Lilly's nipples lightly, twisting them for a second with a giggle. "These nipples! The areolae are too big, they might even be kind of uneven in size, and they make the nipples themselves look like weird little pimples. It's really a shame that such wonderful breasts are held back by nipples like this..." she said, a rather evil grin on her face. She was normally so nice, so it was a fun experience to be rather mean for a change.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum