Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 6 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Jasmine would just smile as she saw the grin on julia's face while she asked if the was now a smother match as she replied ''nope but why should I not use some of my best assets to ... ahahh hey stop that'' only to be caught off when her opponent lunged forward. As son the purple haired woman would keep her mouth shut as the gymnast started squeezing her breasts as she kneaded them between her fingers.

At first the blue haired girl had free reign to go after the Turkish woman's nipples as she started pinching them while Jasmine tried to stay on her knees. This seemed to be more difficult then it should be but the oil was doing it job by making everything slippery and soon the purple haired girl was on her back and feels that the gymnast had released her breasts only to press down her breasts down on the Turkish girl's face. Her face now wedged between Julia's breasts did not allow Jasmine any other options to attack besides trying to get one of the gymnast's nipples in her mouth and suck on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:52 am

Julia smiled as she had the chance to get a bit of revenge. She wiggled her breasts in Jasmine's face before pushing them against her. Jasmine soon took the initiative and began to suck on the gymnast's nipples. "Mmmm...Jasmine!" The girl moaned. "Keep that up." She commanded, pressing her chest closer to her foe's face. She'd continue to smother the girl, hoping to soften her up quite a bit before she could go in for the kill. She wasn't going to knock Jasmine out, but she intended to come quite close.

With an arm now wrapped around Jasmine's head, Julia figured she had the girl fairly secure. She was definitely confident enough to resume her previous tactic of rubbing the girl's pussy. After a few more seconds she would try to slide a finger in and start pumping in and out, hoping to get quite a reaction out of Jasmine.

noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:41 am

Jasmine was expecting Julia to pull back right away after she takes the gymnast's nipple into her mouth only to hear the blue haired girl encourage her to continue doing it. While this came as a surprise the Turkish woman was not going to stop anytime soon as she still expected her opponent to pull away before she runs out of air as she was enjoying hearing the blue haired girl moan as an result.

Still the fact the gymnast wrapped her arm around the purple haired woman's head did not sit well with Jasmine as she was now depending on her opponent to pull her breasts back if she was running out of air. While contemplating if she should stop licking Julia's nipples or keep going she would feel her opponent resume her previous tactic of rubbing her pussy causing Jasmine to moan for a moment and as a result stop licking the blue haired girl's nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 am

"Awww, to tired to keep going? That's too bad." Julia commented. She was a bit disappointed since she was enjoying the attention but figured it was best not to get too excited in a hentai match. Thinking that her opponent had tired out, she would raise herself and stop trying to smother Jasmine and just let her breasts dangle over the woman. The crowd seemed a bit disappointed but Julia figured they'd be happy enough once she got Jasmine moaning.

The gymnast would focus her attention where it counted now and slipped a finger into Jasmine's sex. She'd begin pumping and waiting for a reaction. In the meantime she'd slide down Jasmine slightly so that she could once again have her face by Jasmine's breasts. This time instead of a smother though she'd return the earlier favor and start sucking on the woman's nipples. Julia tried to be careful however to avoid getting caught in another situation like the one she was in earlier.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 pm

''Shut up'' moans Jasmine as she wanted to go back and attempt to suck on the gymnast nipples as she was surprised her opponent did not make it harder to reach as they just dangled near the Turkish woman's head. So not one to look a gift horse in the mouth in the mouth as the purple haired woman was about to lean forward with her head when she wondered why the crowd suddenly when silent.

That single moment to wonder why the crowd when silent was something that the Turkish woman would regret as she would feel the gymnast's finger slip inside her sex. As as soon as Julia was able to slip her finger inside her sex the blue haired girl started pumping it in and out of her sex as the purple haired girl would bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. The situation got worse when the gymnast decided to lean down and suck on Jasmine's nipple cause a moan to come out of her mouth as the Turkish woman tried to make the best of the situation as she place one arm behind her opponent's neck to try and go for a breastsmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:41 am

As Julia had her way with Jasmine, she was surprised to find that the woman still had some fight left in her. It seemed that the gymnast hadn't done quite as good of a job as she thought smothering her opponent. It was a mistake she would soon regret as Jasmine brought an arm around her and pulled her in tightly. Julia once again found her face buried in her opponent's chest. The only difference this time was that she had a bit more of an advantageous position. "Unnnffff...mmphh." She mumbled as she tried to pull her head away.

Julia had two options now. She could try to focus on getting out of the smother, or she could try to get her opponent to cum. For the time being the blue haired wrestler would focus on the latter. She pumped two fingers in and out of Jasmine with an increased enthusiasm. While she was pressed against her foe's breasts she continued to suck on her nipples. Julia just hoped that all the attention she was giving Jasmine would either win her the match or get her opponent to loosen the hold before the lack of air started to really affect Julia.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:35 am

Jasmine knew that the breastsmother was not going to buy her much time as she hoped it would at least cause Julia to panic and give her some time to find an way to escape her current predicament. Unfortunately that seemed to have bin misguided as the gymnast dd stop for a moment before resuming her attacks as she keeps pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy while sucking on her nipples causing the Turkish woman to moan out in pleasure.

While she could continue the smother attempt and hope she was able to knock Julia unconscious with it their was just one problem for going with that plan. As at the pace that the blue haired girl was going and giving her pleasure it was more likely for Jasmine to have an orgasm and lose the match then for the gymnast to pass out. With this in mind Jasmine would attempt to roll them over so she be on top and if this work release Julia from the smother attempt and try to move her breasts out of her opponent's reach.

After that a barrage of slaps would rain down on the gymnast face and body as the purple haired woman hoped this would be enough to stun her opponent to get away as she moans out ''this feels so fucking good'' to the enjoyment of the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Despite her bad situation, Julia was still holding her own. She seemed to be getting Jasmine close enough so that the wrestler had to stop smothering her to defend herself. The gymnast grunted as she was rolled over onto her back. This made things a bit difficult for the bluenette. Luckily for her though her opponent decided to sit up and release her from the smother. She took a deep breath as she was once again able to and looked up at Jasmine. "Couldn't handle it?" She'd tease. Julia would try to sit up herself.

Julia's taunt was only met by a slap to the face, followed by another and then another. "Owww gaah ouch stop!" She yelled, eventually bringing up her hands to try and deflect some of the slaps. For the time being all she could do was cover her face and hope that she could keep herself from getting slapped silly as the crowd cheered her opponent on. Julia's face slowly turned red, more from the smacks than from any embarrassment. Still she was fairly disappointed in herself that she ended up on her back just trying to keep up her guard.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:46 am

Jasmine knew that Julia would likely tease her about the fact that she rolled them around so she could get some form of control back as the blue haired girl was in charge for most of the match. Still with the Turkish woman releasing the other wrestler from the breastsmother as she would hear the gymnast tease her by saying she couldn't handle it.

Still the purple haired woman did not have to waste time by talking to the gymnast as she let her actions do the talking as she landed slap after slap on her opponent's face. ''Now why would I stop when I'm in control Julia''teased Jasmine as she would stop after the 10th slap as she knew that while it may hurt the gymnast it was not going to help her win the match. So leaning down she saw the other girl's face had turned red as she whisper ''sorry hope I did not hurt you to badly but hope I can make you feel better by giving you a simple kiss'' in an teasing tone as she pressed her lips on the blue haired girl's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Julia's head was still spinning from the barrage of slaps. She looked up at Jasmine, expecting another, and was quite relieved when she was given a break. She smiled slightly as her foe gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well don't worry. I'll pay you back but with slaps on the ass." Julia threatened as she regained her focus. The blue haired wrestler would eventually try to bring her hands to Jasmine's shoulders in an attempt to push her off. She didn't want her opponent to stay in control for too long.

Julia was getting a little tired of the two rolling around and after switching places so many times she had lost count, it was getting harder to just shove Jasmine away. "Hnnng...roll...over." She groaned, trying to get free. Another time the gymnast might have enjoyed this situation, but today she needed a win. If pushing wouldn't work, Julia would go to wrap her legs around Jasmine's body and start to give her a bit of a squeeze.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next