Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 12 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Jasmine was in a tough spot as she was pushed down into the oil as she feels her opponent on top of her as she heard the crowd laugh a little.To make it was was the fact that Julia was giggling as she knew the other wrestler had a point but still thought that this was kind of humiliating as she tried to swift around in an attempt to get the gymnast off her.

Before the Turkish woman could actual get started Julia would declare it was time to  end the match as she wondered what her opponent had in mind. Still Jasmine could not help but reply back ''in your dreams Julia'' in a confident tone just before she would feel one of her legs being grabbed.A second later the purple haired woman would realize she was trapped in a spladle as she attempts to break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:21 am

"What was that about my dreams?" Julia smiled as she spread her foe's legs, stretching them as far as she could. She would bring her hand between Jasmine's legs and lightly slap her exposed sex a couple of times. "I'm totally gonna win. And you're gonna like it." The bluenette teased. She'd rub circles around Jasmine's sex as the crowd cheered her on. She felt her foe struggling but was confident that she could hold on to her tight enough and continue having her way.

After a bit more teasing Julia would slide two fingers into Jasmine and begin pumping them in and out of her. "Mmmm now cum for the crowd." The gymnast teased, hoping her opponent would put on a show for everyone in the audience.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:55 pm

''That you never make me cum unless it happens in a dream you have''relied the purple haired woman as she tried to keep her legs closed.Still the blue haired girl had gotten them open and was stretching them as far as she could before following that up by bringing her hand between her legs and slap her exposed sex. To make it worse was that the gymnast was teasing her and the Turkish woman could not say she was wrong with how things were currently going as if this keeps up then Jasmine was going to be forced to have an orgasm.

Meanwhile the crowd were chanting loudly for Julia to actual do what she was saying as Jasmine just started at her in defiance as she tries to hold off the inevitable at this point as she attempt to grasp the gymnast in order to make her stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 am

"Are you sure it isn't YOU'RE dream? I bet you're enjoying this." Julia teased as she continued to have her way with Jasmine. Feeling some more resistance from Jasmine, Julia would slap her hand away. "Uh uh uh, I told you I'm gonna win and you're gonna love every second." Julia commented, frustrated with her foe's defiance. As punishment the gymnast would test the other woman's flexibility more by stretching her legs out further. She was met by cheers from the crowd as they clearly enjoyed the display.

After prying her foe's legs further apart Julia would continue to finger her trapped foe, pushing in deeper and increasing the speed. She would start focusing on playing with Jasmine's clit as she pumped her fingers in and out in an attempt to draw an orgasm from the woman.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Jasmine was just glaring at the other wrestler as she could not even reply without moaning at this point.To make it worse was the fact her hand was slapped away as she could not even attempt to grab the blue haired teen's hand to drag it away, and all the while she had to listen to the gymnast comment and had to admit if this keeps up she would indeed enjoy her defeat.

As time when on her legs were further speed apart as Turkish woman will to resist was slowly becoming less as she would moan out ''ahhh you damn bitch.I won't aahhhh cum for youuuuuuu!!!'' as it was clear the purple haired woman was close.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:26 am

"Are you sure? All the moans are telling me the opposite. Just let it out." Julia continued to tease, plunging her fingers in and out of her captive. She'd refuse to stop fingering Jasmine and just smiled as she saw a few camera flashes from the audience. "Now why don't you just enjoy the ride huh?" Julia asked, not that her foe had much of a choice at the moment. With her legs spread wide Jasmine would just be forced to moan for the crowd who, as the cheers suggested, were enjoying every second of the belly dancer's predicament.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:30 am

''Nooooooo I won't cum!!!.moaned the purple haired woman as she was being fingered closer and closer to a orgasm. To make it worse was the fact that some of the fans were taking pictures as she was trying desperately trying not to have a orgasm , just as her legs would be spread even wider giving the fans a even better look at what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Despite her words, Julia could feel that Jasmine was on the verge of losing the match. The gymnast didn't bother to respond to her opponent at first. She was content just letting Jasmine yell out in vain. After a few seconds though Julia would let up for a bit, now just placing her hand on Jasmine's sex and slowly rubbing circles around it. "Hmmm that might be a problem. Are you suuuure you wont? The crowd's so excited to see you lose though." The bluenette continued to tease.

Julia didn't wait too long before going back to finger blasting her opponent. She just wanted a few more seconds to tease Jasmine, mostly just to make up for all the times the gymnast embarrassingly slipped in the oil.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Jasmine despite her words was closer then she wanted to admit as she was unable to answer back , as the blue haired wrestler taunts as the crowd was enjoying the show.The purple haired woman knew she was close and tried to find a way to escape but as she feels Julia chance from rubbing her sex to finger blasting her the Turkish woman was almost overwhelmed by pleasure. ''NOOOOOOOOO please don't do it''whispered Jasmine to her opponent as she hoped to avoid being forced to cum but doubted that the gymnast would slow down.

So when the gymnast would tell her the likely answer of not going to happen the purple haired woman would be unable to endure and cum all over fingers as she yells out ''oooooooooooohhhh you bitch!'' as she came.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 am

Julia had come too far to just give up now. Plus she knew that given the chance Jasmine wouldn't have let her go. She completely ignored the woman's request and went on with the show. It wasn't long before the gymnast's fingers were soaked and the match was officially over. The crowd roared as Jasmine was pushed over the edge and the referee came over to declare the bluenette the winner.

Julia let go of Jasmine and rolled onto her back to look up at the ceiling. She lay there panting for a few seconds before raising her hand in victory. The gymnast turned towards her defeated opponent and gave her a quick thumbs up. "G...good match *huff huff* No hard feelings I hope." She said.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next