Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Attack in the library

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Attack in the library - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack in the library

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 am

Athena had hoped that just hitting the redhead with the book would be enough to make her talk but got caught off guard when the other woman countered with a headbutt. This caused her to fall off her attacker and as she rolled around while holding her nose rolled over the brass knuckles by accident and stayed nearby it as she would just glare at the redhead as she replied ''you fucking bitch why are you so stubborn as all I wanted was a name''in an angry tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 am

Viper would hold her head, regretting the fact she had just headbutted her target. Viper would look back at the librarian and would respond to her by saying. "I'm not telling you anything, BITCH!!!" Viper said before she'd hear her cellphone ringing. Viper would check her pocket but would realize her phone fell out of her pocket when she was hit by the copy machine. Viper's eyes would widen as she realized it could be her employer calling, which would mean she wouldn't get paid for her work. Viper would try to rush her cell phone to grab it before Athena would realize it was by the copy machine.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Athena was glaring at the redhead while holding her head as she heard the other woman's reply as once again her attack repeated her statement that she would not be telling her anything. Making it back to her feet while holding her head the librarian was about to reply when she heard what appeared to be a phone ringing and knew it was not her own or the phone of the library from the ringtone she was hearing.

This coupled with the fact that the redhead was feeling her pockets before rushing towards where the sound was coming from made the Greek woman realize it was her attacker's phone and quickly followed the other woman and tried to tackle her from behind so she could not reach the cell phone first.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 pm

As Viper tried to grab her phone she'd be tackled from behind and into the copy machine stomach first. "UGH!!!" Viper grunted as her body ricocheted off of the copy machine. Viper would hold her stomach and would double over as the Greek librarian had an opportunity to do what she wished. Athena could either go after the phone or she could pay Viper back for all the damage she has done to her workplace.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:05 pm

AS Athena tackled the redhead from behind and forced her attack to slam into the copy machine stomach first was a bit conflicted about what to do next. As on one hand she could go after the phone and hopefully get the confirmation that Lili was behind it or get payback and beat down the redhead causing the librarian to need a moment to think about it.

In the end she would go after the phone and open it while it was not protected by a password as she turned back to the redhead and smirk as she reply ''well time to see who hired you bitch'' in a cocky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Viper would turn around while holding her stomach and she'd see that Athena would see her phone. Viper knew her cover was blown and that she wouldn't get paid for er work. This made Viper angry and she'd want to make the librarian pay for that. Viper would wait for Athena to see that she was hired by Lili's manager Anna Malone to do this job, and she'd wait for the Greek woman to turn around so that she could Superkick the confident naked woman right in her jaw. Viper wasn't going to get paid but she'd make sure that Athena would regret messing with her payday.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Athena would open the phone and see that the person who called was called Anna Malone and wondered who this was. After thinking it over she came up with nothing as she could not think of anyone called Anna who would have something against her and turned around so she could ask the redhead for more info. This seemed to be a mistake as she would slowly turn around as she said ''alright who is this Anna Malone and who does she wo arggg'' only to be caught off as a superkick to her jaw send the librarian falling down onto her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Viper would connect the Superkick and she figured the jig is up. "Well seeing as how you ruined my pay day. I might as well tell you. Lili's manager Anna Malone contacted me for a job. She wanted me to create some dirty on you to goad you into another match against her client. But you ruined that just now. So I won't be getting paid, bug luckily for you I'm willing to kick your ass for free." Viper said before attempt to hit a Rising Knee Strike to Athena's jaw to stun the librarian.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am

Athena was stunned for a moment after she got kicked in the jaw while having to listen to the redhead telling her that it was Lili who was behind the match. Shaking her head to try and clear her mind the librarian would try to back up while she was down while her attacker was talking as she hoped to be able to move out of the way of the rising knee strike to the jaw from the redhead. If she was unable to do so then the attack would likely leave her lay down on her back as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 am

Viper thought she had Athena right where she wanted her but her Knee strike would miss frustrating Viper. Viper would then look around the library and would slowly go to Athena's laptop. Viper would pick it up and would close it and start swinging it at the air to test if it would make for a good weapon The redhead was taking her sweet time, before she slowly walk up behind Athena and she'd stalk Athena from behind with the laptop in hand. "Come on, get up you dumb bitch. I have a present for you." Viper said not noticing that the brass knuckles she used earlier was gone mysteriously.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next