Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Attack in the library

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Attack in the library - Page 5 Empty Re: Attack in the library

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Athena had barely avoided being hit by her attacker's knee strike when she saw that the redhead grasped her laptop and closed it before harnessing it as a weapon as she moved towards the librarian. Knowing she would be unable to take another weapon based hit to the head the Greek woman would try to crawl away when she feels something cold against her leg and looks down to see it were the brass knuckles. Usually Athena was again the use of weapons like this but in her current situation an exception could be made as she slipped it on her right hand and waited until the redhead got close before swinging her right hand at her opponent's knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:41 am

Viper would swing the laptop to try to nail Athena in her head, however she'd feel a huge pain in her knee. "ARGH!!!!!!" Viper yelled out in pain as she went down to one knee. Viper would hold her knee which was in ridiculous pain. In doing so Viper would drop Athena's laptop onto the floor with would shatter the laptop's screen. Viper would look back at Athena and see that Athena had her brass knuckles. "You sneaky bitch." Viper said under her breathe as she tried to recover from the brass knuckle shot to her knee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 am

Athena did not know if she wanted to scream in anger that her laptop's screen just got destroyed or laugh at seeing how easily the red haired woman when down from a punch to the knee. Still that was to e expected since the librarian was wearing the brass knuckles on the fist she used to land the blow to her attacker's knee. ''What's the matter bitch as I hope your ready for more? Because you got plenty to look forward too as I'm going to be  enjoy myself''replied  Athena as she pull back the fist that was equipped with the brass knuckles before swinging it in the direction of her non injured knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 am

The introduction of the brass knuckles was a mistake on Viper's part. Now the brass knuckles would be used on her, and her knees would be clipped by them. Viper would crumble to the floor of the library as she held her aching knees. Luckily the librarian hadn't aimed for her head in this assault, but the redhead would lose her mobility. Now Viper had to endure an onslaught from the librarian who was once the hunted, but now was the hunter. Things were about to go from bad to worse for the redhead.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 am

Athena had used the brass knuckles to her advantage to take out the redhead's mobility as she would leap forward from her knees as she crouched down in a running position to try and tackle her attacker to the floor. From their the Librarian would climb on top and sit on the other woman's stomach as she threw he brass knuckles as far away from the pair of them as she could as she rained down a barrage of punches and slaps to the redhead's face while screaming ''have you had enough yet. Because while i love to keep rearrange your face I got other things to do like cleaning up the library and you got to make a phone call to a certain blond and her manager to inform them that I am coming after them for what you did'' in an angry tone of voice..

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Viper would pay for attacking Athena in the library. Viper would be straddled by the Greek woman before she'd have her skull vicously pummeled by Athena. Athena would taunt over Viper as she laid the smackdown on the redhead's skull aggravating Viper's concussion injury that sidelined her. After a variety of shots to the head Viper couldn't respond to Athena properly and would drool out of her mouth from being knocked around too hard. Viper was easy prey now for the librarian and was now left at Athena's mercy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:28 am

Athena was continuing her assault as she had expected the redhead to agree to her demands but after the other woman started to drool out of her mouth known she took things too far. ''Arggg come on''screamed the librarian in frustration as she got off her opponent and made it back to her feet to go and retrieve the bottle of water from behind the counter.

After grasping the bottle the Greek woman would walk back to the red head and pour the bottle empty in her attacker's face to see if it would be enough to awaken the redhead as she did need the other woman to make that call. ''So do you want me to continue beating you up bitch or will you do me that favor and call the blond whore and her manager for me''asked Athena while placing one of her feet on top of the other woman's breast and slowly press down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Viper would be woken up by Athena tossing water on her face and she'd feel the Greek woman's foot press into her breast. Viper was about to defiantly spit at Athena and refuse, but then Viper's phone would ring again. Viper would see that it was Anna once more and she want to stop Athena from picking up the phone but she was at a disadvantageous position. Viper would try to grab her phone, but it would be likely that Athena would stop her and knock her out again making the librarian able to talk the woman who put a hit on her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 am

Athena saw the defiant look in the redhead's eyes after she woken the woman up by pouring water over her face. To make the other woman more compliant to listen to her orders the ibrarian was about to push her fott down harder into the redhead's breasts when her phone when off and from the look in her attacker's eyes it was likely either the manager or Lili herself.

Acting fast the Greek woman would raise her feet of her attacker's breasts and stomp down on her face to knock the redhead out before crouching down to pic up the phone and press accept. ''Hello their this is Athena speaking as the cowardly redhead you hired can't take up the phone at this point. So can I give her a message from you or do you like to talk to me directly'' said Athena in a sarcastic tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Viper would be effectively knocked out by Athena and Athena would answer the phone. On the other end of the line was Anna Malone the manager of Lili. "Impressive, I must say. That's two of my clients you've bested. I'll tell you what, if you want Lili why don't you call her out at the arena for another match? Unless of course you're scared." Anna threw down the challenge realizing that Ahena had bested both Lili and Viper in dominant fashion if anything.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next